Creator: Sean

Rollseyes - September 10, 2009, 10:54 pm,
Oh yeah, resistance to socialist dogma simply MUST be because people are just racist. Not because socialism has FAILED wherever it has been tried. No thank you.
Sean - September 10, 2009, 11:17 pm,
Wow yer tedious. And would it hurt you to look up the word socialist?
Sean - September 10, 2009, 11:20 pm,
Question: who do socialist governments tax? (please note that I am using the word "socialist" correctly.)
KDP3 - September 10, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Only Sean can make the best anti politfakes 5 Lions/Monkeys
Sean - September 10, 2009, 11:46 pm,
Thanks for the compliment but I can't claim this to be an anti-politifake. And I'm not adamantly opposed to politifakes, but they tend to be annoyingly artless. I mean c'mon, making a poster out of a political cartoon. And echoing, that point? Derrrr.
WTFO - September 20, 2009, 6:40 pm,
Sean, Per Webster: SOCIALISM; 1. any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or govt ownership and admin of means of production and distribution of goods. 2a. a system of society or group living where there is no private property.
WTFO - September 20, 2009, 6:41 pm,
2b. a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state. 3. a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay
WTFO - September 20, 2009, 6:43 pm,
according to work done. --Now, number 1 and 3 apply in the US through this Congress and White House. Instead of lecturing others about what a word means, you should buy a dictionary. BTW, this is a politfake since you are attacking others for politics.
WTFO - September 20, 2009, 6:44 pm,
Your bowing down to a President that isn't even yours and has created a trade war with your country is what is tedious here. It's sad too.
rockntractor - October 16, 2009, 1:21 am,
so racism is okay if it is against whites!
Sean - October 16, 2009, 12:20 pm,
That's the best kind of racism ... and where the hell do you get racism from in relation to this poster?
thatonechick - October 16, 2009, 12:42 pm,
So you're telling me we DON'T have unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done?!? 60+ hour work weeks here... I must be a millionaire!
Sean - October 16, 2009, 1:03 pm,
Oh god, I just made the terrible mistake of reading some older comments of WTFO. So ***kish. Accusing me of bowing down to Obama. Lame. Obama's not Bush. That's as close as I get to praising him for anything.