Comment on this Motifake
A place with it's own rhythm
Comment using Facebook
- September 15, 2009, 3:15 pm,
SGILF ... but please don't a**ume you know what the "F" stands for.
- September 15, 2009, 3:33 pm,
Sean, who are WE to judge? Who exactly...
- September 15, 2009, 11:30 pm,
- September 16, 2009, 8:24 am,
Proper Fla locals term for for the older residents is "Creakers!" And if you've ever driven South or Central Fla it's like a mine field.
- September 16, 2009, 8:25 am,
5 Creakers for you Airman
- October 21, 2009, 4:52 pm,
In the water they are seageezers
- May 27, 2010, 11:38 pm,
This one cracks me up every time I see it.
- June 28, 2011, 6:31 pm,
As someone raised in Central Florida, I salute you and this poster. Small wonder that Florida's state song had the subtitle "Old Folks at Home."
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...