Yeah! He's That Much Of An Asshole

Creator: Retrochcop

Sean - September 17, 2009, 10:01 pm,
Not compared to you Retrocrap, not compared to you. Hope he saves the last guinea worm for thee, douche.
Derek2 - September 17, 2009, 11:31 pm,
Perhaps the US's most underrated president.
ThePirate - September 17, 2009, 11:41 pm,
are you kidding? I lived thru that. Prime rate 21 percent, hostages in iran, gas zooming up. He was an absolute wus. terrible. but, we did have Billy Beer. Take that back right now
Sean - September 17, 2009, 11:46 pm,
Correlation equals causation, eh, A Pirate? ... and not even a very good one as far as I can tell. Sheesh. Carter was the Reagon the GOP jerkamites WISH Reagan was. And before you defend ol" Ron, check out what Murray Rothbard has to say about ...
Sean - September 17, 2009, 11:46 pm,
"Reaganonmics" on the Mises Institute website.
Sean - September 17, 2009, 11:47 pm,
That thing I just did ... we in the law biz call it "fair warning".
ThePirate - September 17, 2009, 11:50 pm,
not defending Ron, Sean. Didn't mention him. He came on TV and blamed US for the energy crisis and inflation. He sucked. He tried to make all of us feel guilty. I remember the tv speeches.
Sean - September 18, 2009, 12:03 am,
Are you Yanks even capable of feeling guilt? I ain't no basher, but really ... you have no regrets as a country? None? (Think Bon Jovi.)And doing what Carter suggested ... isn't that also what the big G.W. Bush hinted at in his final State of the Union
Sean - September 18, 2009, 12:05 am,
adddress? C'mon, if anything Carter was prescient ... and that is the kiss of death in the big U.S. of A.? (But shucks, I still luv ya, ya big galoot.)
Sean - September 18, 2009, 12:08 am,
But as an aside: google some monstrosity called the guinea worm. Carter and his institute are poised to drive that hellish creation of your loving God into the great oblivion unceremoniously know as extinction. That godomite rocks for that if you ask me
Sean - September 18, 2009, 12:08 am,
ThePirate - September 18, 2009, 12:09 am,
Not sure how old you are Mr. Sean, but 21 percent prime rate was NOT pleasant. He was sandwiched between Nixon and Reagan.. we don't count Ford, and he did not make us feel good aboot ourselves. The iranian hostages reported nitely on news. it wore on us
ThePirate - September 18, 2009, 12:10 am,
Bon Jovi? ahem, Celine?
agdaniele - September 18, 2009, 12:20 am,
Pirate... why don't you save us the know-it-all dance and put it in a lyric motifake?
Sean - September 18, 2009, 12:26 am,
Hey I agree Pirate, Carter was not the wet nurse your country seemed to need at the time. Your lame, not his. And I, Sir, am done apoligizing for the Celine that is Dion. We did come up with RUSH by the way. Sheesh.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 18, 2009, 11:18 pm,
What Carter is a true a**hole for is playing the race card earlier this week.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 18, 2009, 11:19 pm,
And for the record; I like both Celine Dion AND Rush.
sarcasm - September 18, 2009, 11:24 pm,
Huh? Have you spent money to buy either's music?
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 19, 2009, 12:50 am,
Bah - October 9, 2009, 2:43 am,
Worst pres of all time. Kennedy was poor foreign, but great domestic. Nixon was the opposite of that. This Piss Pot was bad for both. Truly a sad state of affairs. PS- gotta love the Rush, not so much the Dion
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 9, 2009, 2:57 am,
I agree about Kennedy, I saw that movie about him and all he did was wave from a car and then bleed all over everything.....Talk about lazy.