Comment on this Motifake
(n)1. Translated for the ancient Hebrew word meaning "awesome beyond the comprehension of human reasoning."
Creator: todd snyder
Comment using Facebook
- September 18, 2009, 8:09 am,
I second that. HOOYAH!
- September 18, 2009, 11:06 am,
Yeah, Thanks for the ride guys!
- September 18, 2009, 11:09 am,
I thought it translated to "Tries to catch bird with fish hook"
- September 18, 2009, 11:45 am,
MARINE = My a** Riding In Navy Equipment
- September 18, 2009, 5:14 pm,
i caught a canada goose in my lawn like that once
- September 18, 2009, 11:25 pm,
Did you hear that the Navy switched to powdered soap? It takes longer to pick up. Just ribbing you guys, thanks for what you bring to the fight..those Tomahawks are badass!
- September 18, 2009, 11:27 pm,
A friend of mine help design the motor (jet turbine)) in those cruse spectaculars!
- September 18, 2009, 11:30 pm,
Sweet. BTW cruise is spelled with an "i". Sorry couldn't resist the grammar nazi hit.
- September 18, 2009, 11:31 pm,
Coast Guard Otters....there are 2-3 of them in BUDS right now....hold on gotta check.....google Coasties in Seal training.
- September 18, 2009, 11:32 pm,
I'm half in the bag so it doesn't matter WTFO. It is an amazing engine
- September 18, 2009, 11:36 pm,
Yupper, on Sept 3rd two completed BUDs and one is nursing a sore flipper but will be resuming training next summer.
- September 20, 2009, 4:46 am,
"Navy" - from the French word "navire" (ship). Sorry about the reality.
- September 20, 2009, 7:07 pm,
"Don't talk to me about Naval tradition! It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash." --Winston Chruchill
- September 21, 2009, 5:18 pm,
The Naval tradition I miss the most is Mid-Rats!
- September 22, 2009, 9:21 am,
U.S. Navy is unstoppable. All other haters are jealous.
- March 7, 2010, 3:08 am,
I may have been a Marine, but consider this a formal shout out to all my Golden Shellback brothers and sisters out there! Go Navy!
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...