In it's purest form.

Creator: Allen

Rollseyes - September 23, 2009, 10:47 pm,
Oh COME ON! Really? Please get a grip. I would think the forces of darkness could do better than this teleprompter-run muppet. Fail.
Zed - September 24, 2009, 12:59 am,
The Antichrist has already been President, and he had Alzheimers. Ronald = 6 letters, Wilson = 6 letters, Reagan = 6 letters. 666, Number of the Beast right there.
WTFO - September 24, 2009, 1:11 am,
Seriously? Reagan was a great President, in many ways. While Pres Obama is no where near his caliber, he certainly isn't evil either.
Zed - September 24, 2009, 1:15 am,
hey, it's as valid as any of the other ridiculous claims made around here, and after all, it's said that the Antichrist would be beloved by many. Applies just as well to Reagan as to Obama, or Bush or Truman or any other President, for that matter.
WTFO - September 24, 2009, 1:18 am,
You're stretching it. Claiming politicians are the 'antichrist' is a useless attack that doesn't address real concerns of corruption in govt.
Zed - September 24, 2009, 1:23 am,
So a picture of a President ph**oshopped to have 666 and a upside-down pentagram on his palm (plus a turban and "evil glowing eyes") is supposed to be addressing "real concerns in govt."??? Or are you just upset because I brought up Reagan's name?
MrRandom - September 24, 2009, 1:25 am,
Both the poster and accusation are simply put stupid. Case closed.
WTFO2 - September 24, 2009, 1:44 am,
Agreed, MrR. Zed, you decided not to read my posts but just attack blindly. I stated Obama "certainly isn't evil" and "Claiming politicians are the 'antichrist' is a useless attack". I didn't defend this poster in any way. Pull your head out.
LURCH - September 24, 2009, 1:56 am,
Perhaps some research is in order for Zed. Antichrist is going to be a world "LEADER" Obama certainly does not qualify...POLITFAIL
Zed - September 24, 2009, 2:00 am,
*sigh* I said it was as valid as anu other accusations made here, WTFO, I didn't claim YOU said/posted it. Allen, however, clearly HAS, since he used this particular "shoop". I was not attacking you.
WTFO2 - September 24, 2009, 2:05 am,
Fair enough. We both agree this poster isn't helpful.
Zed - September 24, 2009, 2:08 am,
Kinda weird that we're both getting along, huh? Democracy and common respect, what a strange concept.
LURCH - September 24, 2009, 2:22 am,
WAIT A MINUTE!! Cooperation is unacceptable in this venue, quick hate each other some more!
Zed - September 24, 2009, 2:24 am,
Nahh, I'd go over to 4**** and the /b/ board if I wanted that right now.