There's a spider outside my window. Can you kill it for me?

Creator: iamjet

Sean - September 26, 2009, 1:04 am,
Golden Orb Weaver -- only the freakin' Aussies could give such a hellish creation such a ba*** handle. d*** thing sounds like it escaped from an old ladies knitting club. When really, with a little teamwork ....
Sean - September 26, 2009, 1:15 am,
I'm jus' sayin' that a few a these orbers, workin' in tandem with one another ... on the outskirts of a senior's community ... hey, forgetaboutit.
mrbombastic - September 26, 2009, 9:30 pm,
For the love of sweet Jesus ***dancing f***, that is an image that will be haunting my nightmares for weeks. Spiders are repulsive and disgusting enough as it is, this thing looks as if it crawled straight out of the lowest pits of Hell. Holy ****.
MO - September 26, 2009, 9:49 pm,
That's soooooo shopped!! Nice alignment job on the house siding line that runs through the t*** neck and his feather....they so don't match!
Sean - September 26, 2009, 10:03 pm,
Look up Golden Orb Weaver on wikipedia and then follow the links in the notes, MO. And if you hold a straight edge up to the ... hey! You got me. Well done.
MO - September 26, 2009, 10:14 pm,
Sean, I'm not wika...wika...not gonna wikapiedia nothin to do with that! I just want to live in my nice sheltered life and pretend that that DOES NOT EXIST!!! Not alot skeeves me out.....That kinda scares that be-jay jay outta me!! So yeah! Shopped it is!
MO - September 26, 2009, 10:17 pm,
I got distracted and couldn't finish the office space reference....god d*** that can't be real.
Sean - September 26, 2009, 10:20 pm,
Not shopped, just rubber, yeah rubber spider, and the bird recently bonked into a window, yeah that's it. And the whole cherade was staged in the fictional land of Australia.
CaloNord - September 27, 2009, 12:39 pm,
=D I like spiders
Zed - September 27, 2009, 1:15 pm,
Sean, if that freaks you out, then you'd really LOVE the spiders in Missouri. Wolf Spiders here are so big they can pass for Tarantulas!
Sean - September 27, 2009, 1:26 pm,
Actually our beloved MO is the arachnowuss. But wolf spiders are cool. Ours up here in Canada aren't the size of actual wolves. Your variety sound pretty cool there Zed.
Zed - September 27, 2009, 1:38 pm,
Sorry, just woke up, still hung over, and not quite awake. Next time I'll re-read the whole thread. But yeah, big spiders here in my state. Not as scary as Aussie spiders, but hey...
Sean - September 27, 2009, 1:43 pm,
Of course a guy who's creeped out by daddy longlegs (harvest spiders) hardly gets to call MO an arachnowuss (but he is you know?) And a big a** wolf spider is a sight to behold. Cool.
Insaniac - December 26, 2009, 5:32 pm,
I dont know why, but that spider is kinda... cute, isn' it? I mean, as long as it's not on YOUR SIDE of the window. Poor birdie, but now it's spidie-lunch.
jig - January 22, 2012, 5:24 am,
Tweeter got caught in the web !