Creator: giulio

peteyb - October 18, 2009, 6:21 pm,
wow...awesome.If it were within my power, you'd have 5 lions from me!
Sean - October 19, 2009, 12:03 am,
When did the Nazis seek to exterminate Christians? Hitler was Catholic. I'm not suggesting for a second that Nazism had anything at all to do with any form of Christianity, but I don't think Christians were targetted much at all.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 12:33 am,
Well, quite a few thousand Catholics (mostly intellectuals who challenged his claims) died in the camps, along with millions of Jews, Gypsies, and many others.
mrbombastic - October 19, 2009, 7:20 am,
Hitler was not Catholic, Sean, he was in fact half Jewish. He also believed that blonde hair and blue eyes formed the perfect race,while he had brown hair and eyes.But yes,Catholics were targetted just as much as everyone else the Nazis believed inferior.
DayDark - October 19, 2009, 7:48 am,
Hitler was raised roman catholic, and praised Christian heritage, German Christian culture, and professed a belief in an Aryan Jesus Christ, a Jesus who fought against the Jews I'd hardly call that exterminating christians.
Björn - October 19, 2009, 10:58 am,
Funny how easily you guys s****** this propaganda. George Orwell rolls in his grave... 9/11 was an inside job - Al Qaeda is a myth - Swine flu is a hoax
DreMagnum - October 19, 2009, 11:07 am,
again with the swine flu thing, come up with an original comment please. you are obviously an idiot
Sean - October 20, 2009, 9:56 pm,
We learn from history that we don't learn anything from history except that we don't learn anything from history so I guess we did learn ONE thing from history which is that whoever said we don't learn ANYTHING from history was a self-contradicting a-hole
Sean - October 20, 2009, 9:59 pm,
P.s.: I hate quotifakes. Come up with your own original material. That is the point of this site. I could raid quotesites too. Anyone can do that. Or paraphrase jokes that I have heard. Way to easy.
Sean - October 20, 2009, 10:00 pm,
*too (yeah I know)
zachyd's - October 28, 2009, 7:54 pm,
wow f***face, hitler was not half jewish or g** or any of that **** that people try to pin on him to sound ironic. He was christian and did not seek out christians, yes christians did die but they were enemy soldiers or spys
DreMagnum - October 28, 2009, 7:59 pm,
wow f*** face, he killed catholics in the gas chambers right along side the jews, so shut up please, k thanks
SayHi - October 29, 2009, 11:59 am,
I wonder how many people from French died in WWII...10?15?
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 12:19 pm,
None. But, almost 500,000 people from France died.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 29, 2009, 12:28 pm,
That's 1,000,000 less hairy armpits/ cheesy mustaches..
Me_ - January 4, 2010, 3:53 pm,
Hitler was not a Jew but his father was. There is no such thing as a half Jew. Hitler killed everyone that opposed him. Stalin killed more than hitler did. Either way if something is not done about numb nuts in Iran we could all have issues.