According to Capitalism.

Creator: galen066

aerofiend - October 19, 2009, 8:44 pm,
IF you are a lazy bastard who sits on their a** waiting for hand outs.
Bartimaeus - October 19, 2009, 8:46 pm,
Calm yourselves. WTFO might come back any minute...and then it's World War III all over again.
Reason - October 19, 2009, 9:20 pm,
I work and i dont make a millionth in a year of what some ceo gets in a month. I cant possibly make what he does, no matter how much i work, and yes, i do skilled labor. So, yes all i get is the crumbs. i wont ask for a handout but i hate that i work hard
Reason - October 19, 2009, 9:22 pm,
and they dont have to because they were essentially born into it. Not to mention they make decisions based upon what the profit they net is, not the people they step on.
Bartimaeus - October 19, 2009, 9:28 pm,
That's a good point. It seems like the people who are already established keep new blood from breaking ground...Yeah, but I don't see any other system that's any better. You take what you can get and play the hand you're dealt. *shrugs*
ICEMAN - October 19, 2009, 10:16 pm,
Class envy gets real old.
Bartimaeus - October 19, 2009, 10:28 pm,
rich bastard
You Hongry??? - October 20, 2009, 2:15 am,
Then bake another pie, dammit! What are you -- Helpless? d***...
knowitall - October 20, 2009, 2:31 pm,
reason, if you took the initiative to start your own "skilled labor" business and hire other skilled laborers to work for you, instead of crying about not being dealt a winning poker hand, mabye you can be rich someday too. i guess you'd rather ......
knowitall - October 20, 2009, 2:36 pm,
.....nobody be rich since you are too lazy or unfortunate not to be rich yourself.
knowitall - October 20, 2009, 2:42 pm,
our Capitalist system is the greatest the world has ever seen, though dumbocrats and greedy republicans have forgotten about their debts since FDR. every American is given the access to be rich as fuk, some were even lucky enough to be born that way.
MO - October 20, 2009, 2:45 pm,
I agree with everything on knowitalls first comment block. Everything else after was.....ummm? But I was thinking the same yesterday when reason lost all his. Go out and get it! Quit making excuses and go flippin get a piece of the pie bioootch!!!
MO - October 20, 2009, 2:48 pm,
Me? I aint got time for no pie! I'm still not done with FO3!! And me and NIK is heading to St. Thomas tomorrow!! I'm gone like a peach cobbler at Thanksgiving dinner in GA!!!
knowitall - October 20, 2009, 2:49 pm,
i take side jobs setting tile for custom homes, install or sand/refinish hardwood floors, even trim carpentry. i hope to one day own a home as nice as some i've helped build, and i want to earn it or inherit it, not have it stolen for me.
MrRandom - October 20, 2009, 2:50 pm,
Mmmmmmmmmmm. Pieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BoneCD - October 20, 2009, 4:06 pm,
knowitall...I bow my hat to you. Earn your dreams, nuff said!
Haarakkon - October 20, 2009, 11:27 pm,
Hmmm. I think the American Dream is to enrich the Chinese. Lower manufacturing costs let the producer/owner make more money. Which in turn goes to support the working class. In China. And an economic crisis in the US. Nice plan, like how that worked out?
manicbranic - November 3, 2009, 2:54 pm,
if there were no chinese option, americans would have had to accept a lower standard of living. Just the trade-off.
TheSarge - December 19, 2009, 5:22 pm,
If you don't work...that should be your share of the pie.
fhusmc - February 28, 2011, 11:34 pm,
You said it Sarge. Work and earn your pay. If pay still isn't granted after you actually earn it, then there's a problem.