Creator: ronsart

RONSART - October 19, 2009, 9:07 pm,
One of the better ones...Sean did good job of catching cliches. Wish I was selling Tickets at the POTUS
agdaniele - October 19, 2009, 9:09 pm,
Glad I missed it. How many times does this have to happen?
RONSART - October 19, 2009, 9:11 pm,
I like it everynight...late, late at night...gets kinda slow around here then.
Bartimaeus - October 19, 2009, 9:14 pm,
lol a tribute to the epic battle.
RONSART - October 19, 2009, 9:15 pm,
lol...Mr. Bartimaeus.
agdaniele - October 19, 2009, 9:15 pm,
I'll pass. It's all been done before... several times.
Bartimaeus - October 19, 2009, 9:20 pm,
I went back a few pages and read it. It was pretty funny. They got all flustered towards the end and just started slinging insults; it amused me.
rerun - October 19, 2009, 9:41 pm,
$20.00 on Mr. WTFO
Bartimaeus - October 19, 2009, 9:43 pm,
I'll take that bet if Zed gets a gun and one free hit. Agreed?
MrRandom - October 19, 2009, 10:18 pm,
God that was a bad fight. Then again I may not be for flame wars, but I highly agree with this poster. They're fun to watch.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:34 am,
I think flame wars are fun to watch.....But A political Flame war?.....Boring.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:35 am,
And no offense to my southern neighbors, But did you guys ever notice that Americans are the only ones on Motifake that get so worked up about it. Relax fellas.
MrRandom - October 20, 2009, 12:39 am,
I don't even think our politicians get worked up about politics. Hell one of our big things recently was OMG THE PRIME MINISTER SANG AT A CONCERT!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:44 am,
I don't own a TV and I only read the paper for the funnies and dear Abby......And the sunshine girl...................So I don't know **** or give a **** about politics.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 12:44 am,
Personally ,I think we should just blame Canada for all our problems.
MrRandom - October 20, 2009, 12:44 am,
Ah yes dear Abby. How you amuse me with your terrible advice for people who can't handle their own lives.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:46 am,
Blame Canada?....go ahead, It wouldn't be the first time.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:48 am,
But don't expect us to share our Water,Timber,Oil and Electricity anymore.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 12:48 am,
Yes, that guy is the root of all our troubles! Him and his subtle mind games!
MO - October 20, 2009, 12:48 am,
You guys ever notice how when we get to talking about our politics, other countries that don't have **** to do with us, seem to snipe in? And by we I mean them....'cause I don't talk politics. Much. Not that you Canucks bug me, but I gotta tell ya....
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 12:50 am,
1 2 3 4 I declare a flame war 5 6 7 8 Try to keep your **** straight.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:51 am,
That's not fair Mo, There are only a few of us (not me) who jump into those conversations....The rest of us are just annoyed by them. Remember, I'm only talking aboot Motifake, It just doesn't feel like the kinda place for serious topics to me.
MO - October 20, 2009, 12:53 am,
nothing gets under my thin skin quicker than some Eurotard chirping in with the same old..."you d*** yanks are so full of yourselves" it's usually from a non-canadian BTW. I loooove me some canukiens. You boys got some srs funny. Enough WTFMO for now.....
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 12:53 am,
It really isn't, because guys like me exist.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 12:56 am,
you have a point Mo. I don't care for people throwing cookie cutter insults around either.......Everybody thinks We Canadians are all friendly and ****.....Any of you lamb raping f***tards ever know me to be fuking friendly?
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 12:58 am,
Hell no, Clarice. What will bring the silence of the lambs?
MO - October 20, 2009, 12:59 am,
Friendly Mooooo? Sounds like a amsome scary Halloween costume.
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:01 am,
*an* not a..
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:05 am,
On a note closer to the poster topic, I'd like to throw this out there. When I found this site, I kinda thought that politics was the main topic. All I saw was comments from Mark and WTFO and 10 other polititimmys. **** like last nights war just keep.....
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:07 am,
the tradition alive. How many of you new guys/gals got the same impression? And I'm curious how many people that started looking into this site during WTFO's vacation (when there weren't any politifakes to speak of) got the opposite impression....?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:10 am,
I'm not sure I follow Mo. Do you mean that the people who join when the political **** isn't so prevalent join for the funny?, As it should be. Are you pro or con, Politifake wise?
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:12 am,
That's exactly my point. Join for the funny!!!! For a good solid two weeks there was a significant lack of political BS.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:13 am,
Well...WTFO was banned for a while. lol
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:14 am,
Great Minds Mo...Great minds. I knew you were a smart guy from day one.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:14 am,
Jesus Bart, Try to keep up...XD.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:17 am,
I set my own parameters...and I take responsibility for the "lack of political BS." My presence has been a positive influence on you all.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:18 am,
Well, I hear a few Timmies came up "positive" since your arrival.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:19 am,
I take no responsibility for those timmies! They're like crabs; they just happen
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:21 am,
Crabs don't just "happen"........First you gotta find the right corner, Then come up with the $11 (or equivalent food stamps)Then check for a p****..........
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:24 am,
Anyway...for a change of topic, I'm not sure that I got the "positive" thing. Are you saying I gave the timmies aids?
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:25 am,
My underlying point is this. No WTFO? And this site would be a whole lot less serious. The funny would flow, and the panties would untie. I'm not saying the B word...but with without his constant crap? This site could really unwind and the negativity....
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:27 am,
"B word"...when did my name become an obscenity? O, you mean "ban."
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:28 am,
would slowly dissipate. Notice I've kinda backed off for a while? Mostly cause of the underlying negativity that is always here.
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:29 am,
Jeebus I type slow....
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:30 am,
Yes Bart You gave them AIDS.......And Mo, I have noticed that you weren't around much. It would be sad if that was due to the political BS. I figured you were busy kidnapping a dog.
Jeebus - October 20, 2009, 1:30 am,
You type exactly as you are supposed to, my son.
CANADA - October 20, 2009, 1:32 am,
i hate politifakes and the politifake flamewars that follow as much as the next guy, but WTFO wasnt the one to start throwing insults there. also keep in mind zed was also the guy who was supporting p***fhiles on an old poster before he made an account
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:32 am,
My son?....You are a little weird eh Bart? Or you know a guy named Woody?
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:33 am,
God, don't compare to me to woody.
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:34 am,
No Bart. The "B" word is.....BIRD! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL CAPS???
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:35 am,
Sean yelled at me in lowercase.
MrRandom - October 20, 2009, 1:35 am,
Its quite degrading actually.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:37 am,
Zed and WTFO were equally guilty...........As far as Zed's p*** problem goes......All he said was that 100 years ago it was ok to marry a 12 year old. TTH and I just felt like destroying him, so we did. He's much better now.
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:38 am,
No Moo. Just taking your advice and trying not to let the stupid **** get to me so much. Hell, you're the one who gave me the wake up slap in the face, when you said I was starting to sound like WTFMO! That helped BTW and I gotta say thanks. So thanks...
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:40 am,
haha...God, Moo+, you're merciless. Destroy him for his own good!" I hope you never decide to help me out like that lol
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:40 am,
No Problem, We've lost too many good Motifakers to nervous breakdowns.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:41 am,
TTH gets half the credit Bart.
Alias 8 - October 20, 2009, 1:41 am,
I think I'm having one right now. Hard to tell, though.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:42 am,
d***, I type slow.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:43 am,
The "nervous breakdown" comment was directed at Mo.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:43 am,
I also type slow, But the keyboard is blurry, So I have an excuse.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:44 am,
I know, but I thought that would be a funny comment to interject.
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:44 am,
Speaking of the heap....WTF? How hard is it to get satellite interweb? I mean really? You can get the webz on your toaster nowadays.....
CANADA - October 20, 2009, 1:44 am,
where is TTH? havent seenhim around
Zed - October 20, 2009, 1:44 am,
Nah, it's okay, Bart, once I realized Mooo and TTH were tearing into me for laughs, I decided to quit taking myself so seriously as I did that night and have a few laughs, too.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:44 am,
Double vision...I think we've found common ground.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:45 am,
Holy ****! Where did those three comments come from!
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:45 am,
Dudes...I'm a race car in the red! And you don't wanna mess with a race car in the.....wait! I smell blueberry pancakes!!!
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:48 am,
Somebody is chasing the purple dragon...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:49 am,
Trash still can't get An ISP to provide service to his's weird because he only lives 5 minutes from me.He tries to view the site on his phone but it's too hard to comment. He tries to check in once in a while from my place.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 1:50 am,
He did a shout out to the regulars at Pat's place a while back.
CANADA - October 20, 2009, 1:52 am,
arnt you out in like brandon?
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:52 am,
Sorry Bart. I'm in the Guard and I can't be chasin no fuzzy purple drangons.
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 1:54 am,
You're in the Coast Guard? I was thinking about signing up for that branch; I'm lazy too. jk (don't hit me!)
MO - October 20, 2009, 1:56 am,
Well figuring that I'm now an irregular, you tell im MO said....BIRD! I mean YO!! Guess the rabbits in your neck of the woods are multiplying like hell with the short drive??
RONSART - October 20, 2009, 2:02 am,
THX Mr. Mooooooooo(etc. etc.)...on news of Mr. Trash...miss his imput too!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 20, 2009, 2:08 am,
Yes We're in Brandon Canada, He lives just outside town limits...It's weird....And don't worry guys i keep him up to date. He laughed so hard when I told him that Zed was ok.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:12 pm,
Ron, very well done as usual.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:15 pm,
All, as I've stated, I prefer more respectful debate. However, you can expect me to call out anyone who crosses certain lines. This line was accusing a POTUS and VP of being responsible for 9-11 deaths instead of blaming the terrorists. That is a vile
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:17 pm,
position that will get a strong response from me. I also shut down birthers and anyone using a racial slur against the POTUS. Those BS statements have no place in civil debate and I won't stand for it.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:18 pm,
I do find it interesting that with a few exceptions (Aggy and MO), several folks who claim to be anti-politifake only go after posters that question Obama and the left, or they attack conservative motifakers. I don't recall any of them slamming any
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:20 pm,
posters that attack Bush, Palin, Republicans, etc. Interesting how that theme seems to occur over and over again. Makes me think that politifakes are okay with them as long as they agree with their views. I could be wrong, but the evidence doesn't point
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:21 pm,
that way. Bart, I noticed below that you think I am younger than you. Can you tell me where that impression came from, bud?
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:23 pm,
Zed, it seems to me that you've been trying to instigate a confrontation with me over the recent past. I have no problem engaging in rational debate based on facts and mutual respect. I treat folks the same way they treat others. Remember that and there
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 11:24 pm,
Just a joke. I said the same of Moo+. Believe it or not, I say random **** to get a reaction. Sometimes I'm trying to funny; sometimes I'm just bored. I guess, considering that you're in the military, you're probably the same age or older. Probably older,
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 11:24 pm,
because you've said you've served for a while.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:26 pm,
doesn't need to be a repeat. I've made amends with multiple folks on this site after flame wars and it resulted in solid debates. Give it a try sometime. I'm always willing to add a friend that disagrees with me versus wasting my time in pointless attacks
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:26 pm,
I attack crap politifakes. But bulk of the crap eminates from the the right wingers who insist on taking pics and cartoons from other sites and spewing them here on motifake. The recent anti-Bush junk is as dated as it is bad. But no lefties seem to ..
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:28 pm,
Bart, that's what I thought. I missed the point because I was scanning the massive amount of comments on this thread so I can catch up. Let me know if you want to enlist sometime. We always need more Airmen to clean the ****ters. HA!
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:29 pm,
be trying to make a career out of politifaking. Unlike yourself, norht star, todd snyder (who I think is also north star), retrochop, and rockintractor. Mark started to mix it up after a while, so I won't count him. RON does some liberal politifakes...
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:29 pm,
but they are but 1% of what he does.
agdaniele - October 20, 2009, 11:30 pm,
Bart... try not to timmy like that. You are good. Moooo is established a**, and a very jaded expert at it. No disrespect to you, but it's far too soon to be a ball breaker here.
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:31 pm,
And just today I did point out, ableit with an attempt at humor, an anti-Bush cartoonifake.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:31 pm,
I didn't specify anyone, but thank you for self-identifying, Sean. It was interesting that you chimed in the other night to defend the 9-11 "truther" position and offer a claim that I twisted his words. After much trying to get a straight answer (with no
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:32 pm,
That's it. If I can't get a dance at THIS prom, me and my clogs are goin' home. Night fellas!
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:32 pm,
success), I did get what he was saying correctly the first time. So the "tactics" that pissed you off so much seem to have be restating his position and providing facts to counter them. I guess from your view those tactics are terrible since they are hard
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:33 pm,
to counter.
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:34 pm,
You did twist his words. Plain and simple. So shove your little hurt feelings. K? This is a humor site, and since you add nothing of that to this site, 99% of the time, you are pretty much just another useless whiner.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:34 pm,
Nobody said you had to go Sean. I welcome discussion instead of trying to shut people up. However, if ya gotta go, then good night.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:35 pm,
Please enlighten me on how I twisted his words. I would like to know since that wasn't my intent. Explain your position please.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:36 pm,
BTW, just because you don't think something isn't funny (like political humor) doesn't mean it's not funny to others. Sorry to inform you that you are not the end-all-be-all motifake "funny" police.
CANADA - October 20, 2009, 11:37 pm,
i think he was already appointed
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:38 pm,
I made it pretty clear in my comment way back in the mists of time. Re-read it at your leisure. And no, I did not take anything you said to be a "get lost" remark, it's just literally past my bedtime where I'm at. So indeed, good night.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:39 pm,
d***, Canada. They never tell us conservatives about voting dates! I'll be ACORN was in charge of voter registration too.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:41 pm,
Actually, no you didn't make it clear. Here is what he said "Bush and Cheney who fumbled THAT ball on Sept. 11th, 2001, as they knew of the attacks, and not only ignored them as well, they scheduled training exercises the same day clouding the air traffic
CANADA - October 20, 2009, 11:42 pm,
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:44 pm,
controller issues even further". I stated "You honestly believe that Bush/Cheney knew of the attacks prior and did nothing?" and proceed to attack him rather harshly for a vile statement regardless of which POTUS it was directed at. Stating any POTUS,
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Bush, Clinton, Obama, or Garfield would allow 3000 innocent civilians to die when they had advance knowledge to prevent it is dispicable. While I believe Clinton was weak on Nat. Sec., he certainly didn't endanger USA on purpose.
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:49 pm,
You called Zed a "truther." He sounds to me like someone who is alleging incompetnece, hence the "drop the ball" reference. The truthers, as I understand them, alleged that the Bush administration conspired to bring about 911. It still appears to me...
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:49 pm,
that you are gleefully giving his words the least defendable interpretation, and for obvious rant-fodder reasons.
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:51 pm,
He also seems to be alluding to the memo on Condie's desk which she admitted herself was there ... though I agree it was rather bereft of helpful specifics.
Sean - October 20, 2009, 11:52 pm,
And I can only "self-identify" if the charge is righteous in the first place. Nice tactic though.
RON - October 20, 2009, 11:57 pm,
DING! DING! jez...round 2 is going pretty good guys...yes I'm a Liberal/Progressive and have made quite a few Polifakes...only after see so many Republican ones...trying to bring balance to posters here...I know, a losing But always with a
Bartimaeus - October 20, 2009, 11:58 pm,
I don't try to be a ball breaker, Ag. I'd like to say that most of the comments I leave are positive. Hell, most of the time I go out of my way not to be offensive. Generally, I only comment on posters I give high marks.
WTFO - October 20, 2009, 11:58 pm,
And you seem to give him the benefit of the doubt by ignoring his "they knew of the attacks, and not only ignored them as well, they scheduled training exercises the same day" statement that screams CONSPIRACY. It seems to me that you are the only one
RON - October 20, 2009, 11:59 pm,
DEgree of humor and my view of the political debate...Thanks Mr. WTFO on your views, of course, disagree with many, but not smart enough to debate with you...Wish my man, Keith could do it with ya...and by the way, thanks for web place on Military medi ca
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:00 am,
Bart... I remember... you were disgustinly kind when you burst on the scene. (it was annoyingly refreshing). I was just suggesting not to make comments just to get a rise out of people. Not cool. But, it's good to have you around. Keep it up!
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:00 am,
attempting some kind of tactic. I pushed for a solid yes/no answer and got nothing direct. Just twists of my words and a**umptions of my motives like you are trying to do.
RON - October 21, 2009, 12:00 am,
medicare address...OK...back to the 3rd! DING!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:01 am,
I'm a liberal/conservative. No joke... my views are radical in both directions. I can make both sides cringe.
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:02 am,
Aggy and bart. You're crashing my fake anger mood here, by dripping honey on each other. Ew, there's a visual I didn't need.
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 12:03 am,
Combine that with LD's web sh** on the Spiderwoman poster by Bart, and you've got yourself quite a nightmare.
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:04 am,
RON, don't sell yourself short, bud. You've put up great debates time to time. As far as, balance to the politifakes. When I showed up it was all Bush bashing, Bush is a nazi, etc. But that was because he was in office. Obama and Dems are the main targets
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 12:05 am,
I don;t know if I'm a republican or demicrat; I think I'm an Independent, which is just the political way of saying "Indecisive." By the way, was the honey thing really necessary...I'm not g**, just fashionable.
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:06 am,
based on their positions and actions. It's a rough position to be in but in 8 yrs I didn't hear Bush or Rove crying about how MSNBC and CNN "aren't real news orgs" because they were critical. Someone tell Obama to suck it up, b***ercup.
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:07 am,
BART t***!! BART t***!! BART t***!!
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:07 am,
I've been moving more towards the Independant affiliation myself. Still strongly conservative, but the Reps better remember they fiscal conservatism when they retake the Congress in 2010.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 12:08 am,
Wow, I need a really manly avatar to offset these accusations of homo***uality. Back in a sec...
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:09 am,
BTW, I wasn't calling you g** "not that there's anything wrong with that". (5 lions to whoever identifies the reference)
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:09 am,
LOL, MO... on the hunt for t***???
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:09 am,
t*** or GTFO!!!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:10 am,
Was that Larry Craig?
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:10 am,
Sorry, MO. I got no t***, just hairy n******.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:11 am,
Seinfeld, of course.
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:11 am,
COQUI Aggy!! On the hunt for Cogui!
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:12 am,
Too easy, Aggy.
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:13 am,
Me too WTFO, me to. But I'm not shaving them. (Shaving ref can be seen in my Naughty fake files....)
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:15 am,
I know, I know.
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:15 am,
d*** That reminds me....that poster should be here, not there! MR. M? Lil help?
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:18 am,
Coqui coqui coqui, aye aye aye!
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 12:36 am,
BAM! How manly is this ****! Yes, I think my masculinity has been proven.
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 12:38 am,
Your support group meets on Thursdays. I'll book you an appointment.
RON - October 21, 2009, 12:38 am,
Definitly better...always thought the blade was pink?
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:39 am,
LMAO, Bart!!! You pick the crybaby version of Anakin?
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:39 am,
Bart, a marked improvement over the Hasselhoff pic a few nights ago. You had me worried, bud.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 12:42 am,
Lol, I love that they censor his name...Aggy, Anikan was pretty badass in the new (I can't even finish this sentence.) God! You have the high ground!
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:43 am,
This be a manly avatar! ELMO strikes agian.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:44 am,
Definite oedipus complex, that one. And, I thought The Hoffman was awesome!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:45 am,
You cannot resist the latin heat of.... EL MO!!!
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 12:46 am,
Dare I say it? I thought the Hass worked, too. Definitely stuck out in the crowd!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 12:46 am,
Only samuel jackson is bad enough to have a pink lightsaber.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 12:46 am,
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 12:48 am,
Wow, Mo, ain't that a little racy?
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:50 am,
Once you go red, you ain't leavin the bed! Go Elmo!
MO - October 21, 2009, 12:55 am,
crap, couldn't sleep with that avatar up there....night!
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 12:56 am,
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 12:57 am,
night MO
RON - October 21, 2009, 1:00 am,
Bye Emo
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:00 am,
LOL.... Emo?
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:00 am,
WTFO for the 5 lions I will take Seinfeld. Also responsible for GET OUTTA HERE, Puffy Shirt, and not a square to spare
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:00 am,
I don't know. I can never keep an avatar for very long; Perhaps I get bored way to's constantly changing. I think this Duo one is pretty cool, though.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:02 am,
I don't know nuthin' about cartoons since Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes, etc. I haven't looked into any of the new stuff.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:03 am,
And by new, I mean nothing since the late 70s.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:04 am,
lol, same here!
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 1:05 am,
Sorry, Lurch. Aggy beat ya to it. I'm with you on the cartoons, Aggy. I don't follow any of that anime stuff.
Sean - October 21, 2009, 1:05 am,
Not even the Simpsons? That's just sick.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:05 am,
and im only 19
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:05 am,
lol, yeah, to be honest I only know about anime in the mainstream. I'm too lazy too look for any obscure series.
Sean - October 21, 2009, 1:06 am,
Family Guy is good too, but sometimes I get the feeling that they're trying too hard. Hey, uhm, can we call Southpark a cartoon?
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:07 am,
Very much. I'm a fan of some animes like Full Metal, but I'm also a fan of the complete immature cartoons like Robot Chicken and Metalocalypse.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:07 am,
Adult Swim is just awesome.
Sean - October 21, 2009, 1:08 am,
Southpark is the best. I almost couldn't watch the Simpsons for a while. Too tame. But then I came to my senses.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:09 am,
i hate family guy because of all the time waseters and musical ****. cant even stand watching i
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:09 am,
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:09 am,
and south park kills me too
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:10 am,
Family Guy is cool, but then...I also like musicals. South Park is fun too; I like how they push the envelope.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 1:10 am,
d***, that's both of my news sources. South Park and Robot Chicken.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:11 am,
I am a devoted Chuck Jones fan!! Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century!!
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:13 am,
Adult Swim has some of my favorite shows. And I actually get quite a bit of news from Colbert and The Daily Show.
WTFO - October 21, 2009, 1:15 am,
Okay, add Duck Dodgers, Simpsons, and South Park to my list. Also, don't forget Beavis and b***head from the 90s.
RON - October 21, 2009, 1:17 am,
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:19 am,
This bird has slippe the mortal coil, it is deceased, it is no longer among the living
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:20 am,
On second thought lets not go to Camelot. It's a silly place.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:22 am,
Whoever wishes to cross must answer these questions three ere the other side he see...What is your name? What is your Quest? What is your favorite color?
Sean - October 21, 2009, 1:23 am,
Ohhhhh. Aggy did a hilarious heaven poster as a homage to that quote. I didn't get it till now. Cool.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:25 am,
Dammit, Sean!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:26 am,
Did you really call me an "established a**" Aggy? That really hurts bro.....I thought we were friends.
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:27 am,
Real friends tell the truth.
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:27 am,
I mean, Hi Moooooooooooooooooooo!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:28 am,
Good evening Gentlemen.....and Random.
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:28 am,
friends dont exist on motifake
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:29 am,
That's just not true Dre. I have made friends here....and Enemies, (and a few frenemies)
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:29 am,
How very tell-tale of you, Dre. Poor opinion to have.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:30 am,
Ladies and gentlemen... it's Mr. Jameson!
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:30 am,
GOOD EVENING Mooooooooo I will be alone in the right corner if you need me
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:30 am,
Sorry, but its kind of true, if you disagree with me, i will bash you
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:33 am,
@ Lurch...I don't get it, But I'm glad you stopped yelling all the time. @Dre You're weird.
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:34 am,
thanks person who calls himself a cow?
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 1:35 am,
Whoa. Wait, wait, waaaaiiiit. You mean to tell me Agd found inspiration for a Motifake from another, already established source?
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:35 am,
and that comes from a guy whose avatar is holding a spoon
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:35 am,
I never said I was a cow......Why do people keep bringing that up?
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:35 am,
Caps lock addiction, sorry. I have left pinky withdrawal syndrome
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:36 am,
its Kadabra Canada, hes freaking psychic
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:36 am,
See? Always tough guys online. It's the same detachment (hence, "no-friends") theory you have about online people... it also empowers those who couldn't talk tough in public. The root of all timmys here.
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:37 am,
ag, im not a timmy so f*** off
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:37 am,
i love t talk tough in public
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:37 am,
but thats cause im an a**hole
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:38 am,
and no one would f*** with me
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:39 am,
Yeah im an a** too lol
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:39 am,
Awwwwwww..... don't get pissy, lil Dre. You're just showing your online prowess now. How cuuuuute.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:40 am,
I think canada and I would get along famously ! I tend to ignore other peoples sensabilities to get my point across too.....back into my little corner
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:40 am,
Kadabra is the least awesome of the psychic Pokemon. You should have gone with Mew, dammit. BTW,I swear I don't watch Pokemon still! I just have my memories...memories made awful and bitter with age.
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:40 am,
Ag, theres no reason to start arguments constantly, im not getting lured into this, so whatever, have a nice night
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:41 am,
You do realize that saying that online implies that everyone f***s with you right Canada? Maybe you are a tough guy, But claiming it on the net makes it look like you're not. (not an insult, just a fact)
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:41 am,
Atta boy, Dre. Good call.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:42 am,
lol, pokamon! i remember beating up the older kids who had that ****
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:42 am,
So, what's new, Mr. Mooooo?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 1:43 am,
There is something inherently wrong with grown men who are into Pokemon. (Again, Not an insult, Just a fact)
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:43 am,
ya but it dosnt bother me because i kno if i seen them in real life they would be pretty tight lipped, and that makes me smile
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:43 am,
What about the games..... speaking as a gamer that is.
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:44 am,
I work at a day care so i am constantly playing pokemon
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:44 am,
It's a different landscape now, Canada... balls are big online... the younger generations don't engage in the reality we did as kids.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:44 am,
God, those games made me want to smash my head against wall.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:46 am,
thats what every one says till the relize that im a redneck
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:46 am,
Larry the Cable Guy has a motifake account! Who knew!?
MrRandom - October 21, 2009, 1:47 am,
Please no quotes. Please?
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:47 am,
I feel very old right now, my kids gave up Pokemon 5 years ago
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:48 am,
im a firm believer that no one should ever open their mouth unless they are willing to defend what they said. and that means facing what ever concequences they are
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:49 am,
Crap, I saw this coming. I'm going to get the "angry mob with torches" treatment. O, least they'll be Canadians.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:50 am,
Canada.... you do understand that this young generation is growing up online... IM's texts, gaming, etc.... they don't get punched in the mouth for being a smart a**. They can mouth off here in ways that would land them in unconsciousville if it was a pub
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:50 am,
What's up, Bart? All is well.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:50 am,
whos mad at you?
DreMagnum - October 21, 2009, 1:51 am,
yeah i agree with ag (suprising i know), even though i am one of these younger generation people
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 1:51 am,
i just gave up compeditive kick boxing after tearing my ham sting. ive been hit lots!
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:52 am,
O...well this is awkward...I often predict my own death. "Too soon again, Bart. Too soon."
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:54 am,
Agd, I agree, when we were kids, a fist fight was a daily thing, now it would be a year of litigation. but online you can be whatever you think you want to be without fear of reprecussion. Ain't technology grand?
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:55 am,
I thank Bill Gates every tie I don't get punched in the face.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 1:55 am,
time*...not "tie"
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 1:58 am,
Yes, I am sure you do Bart, and if I am judging fairly, you should...I also find your reference to General Lee confusing but I am sure it was done without any knowlege of the man he was
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 1:59 am,
It's awful, Lurch... spent my whole life outdoors... being a kid... handshakes, fists, hugs, rejection, insults, etc. Consequences... basically... for everything you say and do.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:01 am,
That's too bad, Canada. I did a few years of muay thai and jiu jitsu. Not competitive... just for the advantage in street fighting.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:01 am,
i never say anything im not willing to get into a fight over. it ensures that everything I say Im responciable for
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:02 am,
Agd, I used to ride in a car with a steel dash, standing up on the armrest, between my parents who were smoking, and listening to gospel music on the radio, it is a miracle I am not completely socially rejected
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:02 am,
Of course I know who General Lee was. He was the the best general the South has ever seen! I find him "generally" awesome; you see, it's a pun--a play on words, not that I would expect you to understand...
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:03 am,
i placed 3rd in nationals last year and tor my ham string in my last fight. i was fightingfor silver but placed 3rd by default
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:03 am,
No. General Lee was the car from The Dukes of Hazard.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:04 am,
LOL Lurch... I know the place. Dad always had a fresh beer on the dash. No seatbelts for me!
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:04 am,
sorry Bart, I must have you confused with a liberal. R.E. Lee is also the only man to graduate West Point with out a single demerit.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:04 am,
Hate to say it, but it was.... moooo is right.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:05 am,
Yes, Moo+, that was the hero's gasoline fueled reincarnation. Hazard County wouldn't have been any fun without it.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:06 am,
i dont compete any more because i was told tearing that badly again could keep me from walking normaly
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:06 am,
We got in a wrek once... my head cracked the windshield... I'm lucky I have an italian skull. (It's really hard to determine brain damage in a WOP, anyhow)
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:07 am,
Good call, Canada... gotta draw the line before ego. I admire that.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:08 am,
I'm surprised that the dingleballs and shag carpeting didn't break your fall Aggy.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:08 am,
it hurt to stop, but when im old (if im still alive) i would like to b able to walk
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:09 am,
I stand corrected then Moooooooooo I thought that most of the young people were taught history to some extent. I keep forgeteting that the 70's and 80's are history now
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:09 am,
now i only practice
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:09 am,
Aaaaargh! Take that back, Lurch! LOL
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:10 am,
I had a spot on the dash of a 1966 chevy station wagon circled where i dented it.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:10 am,
Don't feel bad, Lurch, I'm right there with you.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:10 am,
Okay, Lurch, I must admit...I'm confused as **** now. Are you saying Robert E. Lee and General Lee aren't one in the same?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:11 am,
Keep in mind that we weren't all taught "American" History LURCH.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:11 am,
Agd. Sorry to say it but the days of disco are dead and so is John Belushi
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:11 am,
I miss punk rock and heavy metal both. Now all the so-called "metal" acts seem to think that Cookie Monster was the greatest vocalist to ever live...
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:11 am,
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:12 am,
General Lee is both the car and the title of R.E. Lee
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:12 am,
And folks seem to think that Avril Lavigne and Green Day are somehow punk. I weep for today's youth.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:13 am,
All facets of new music pale in comparison to their original roots... even from the 70s and 80s.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:13 am,
Belusci is dead? What the?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:13 am,
Green day started out Punk, Then they sold out hard.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:13 am,
my friend put his head through the glass roof of a vista cruiser when wee pulled a dukes of hazzard jump in the gravel pit. good thing we were wearing helmets!
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:13 am,
The best punk rock band ever is NOFX! The Ramones are a close second, though.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:14 am,
Kids today are all into the Rap music anyways......I still listen to NOFX every day.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:15 am,
Dead Kennedys and b***hole Surfers.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:15 am,
I suddenly have more respect for Bart.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:15 am,
SOD, Surf Punks and Black Flag...
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:16 am,
Bart's good people. (refering to all the avatars)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:16 am,
Black Flag FTW.....Henry Rollins is the f***ing MAN.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:16 am,
Dwight Yokum in the Cowpunk Days is as punk as I go
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:16 am,
LOL... good enough, Lurch.
CANADA - October 21, 2009, 2:17 am,
it apears even the aged guys have good taste in music
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:17 am,
Ah, the b***h0le Surfers, I still have some of their stuff. The d***ed, SSQ, Roky Erikson...
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:17 am,
I wasn't into anything specific... everything but jazz. Old-school, though... lot of sinatra and dean martin, of course.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:18 am,
And mariachi bands, if moooo has me pegged right.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:18 am,
Fat Mike is a personal hero of mine. I also like Dropkick Murphys, but I'm that's pretty much mandatory.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:18 am,
I would also have accepted Rancid,SNFU, Bad Religion, Pennywise or Propagandhi
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:19 am,
(Sorry, The D@mned) TSOL, the Cramps. Now it seems all that's left is the Cure, and Suixie and the Banshees, still plugging away...
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:19 am,
My irish is the stuff I drink with.... Dubliners, Clancy Brothers, Wolftones...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:19 am,
Dropkick Murphys are also excellent.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:19 am,
I forgot the POGUES in the college drinking days
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:20 am,
Saw Dropkick Murphys at House of Blues when I worked at Mandalay... that was a rowdy concert.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:20 am,
Hey, Dean Martin was the BOMB when it came to lounge music. I still remember the old TV specials he used to do before his son died in the fighter Jet accident.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:20 am,
Propagandhi! "Shove your flag..." Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes" Songs to be listened to again and again.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:21 am,
The Dropkicks gave up punk about 4 albums ago.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:21 am,
Fat Mike is one of my heroes as well "I define success as not working, And I live like a king"
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:21 am,
LOL... lounge music. I love it! What a greaseball I am.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:23 am,
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds were really good, before they dropped off the map. Whatever happened to them?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:23 am,
The boys from Propagandhi came from a town an hour from me. They are the only good thing to come from Portage la Prairie.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:24 am,
I had you pegged as a Sinatra fan Aggy.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:24 am,
i am stuck in a continuous loop of old country tunes. I think I am seeking some comfort in my roots
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:24 am,
Well, speaking of Canadian, where are Enter the Haggis from?
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:24 am,
Wolves in Wolves Clothing was kind of a step backwards though...still bought the CD, but still. My favorite song is still "The Decline.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:25 am,
@ Haar Toronto (aka Seanville)
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:25 am,
The best thing about Lounge was Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. Those two had a sense of the FUN of it, where-as Sinatra took himself too seriously, and his other hangers-on just became Vegas leeches, living off his leftovers.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:26 am,
@ Bart, I like "Lower" from 45 or 46 songs.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:26 am,
Well, Lurch, crank up some Johnny Cash. The Man In Black always rules the border between country and rock. Hell, he INVENTED it, after all.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:27 am,
Punk in drublic was the best album.......Do you have "7 inch of the month club"?
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:28 am,
thx, Moo. I thought they were more prairie province, for some reason.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:28 am,
Agreed 100% Zed. And, Sinatra was too high strung.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:29 am,
My borther probably does. He's the one that introduced to the band a few years ago. He has like ALL their albums.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:30 am,
Like, really?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:30 am,
Like, Totally!
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:31 am,
I know, I know...and I'm ashamed of myself.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:31 am,
Mittelalter Rock, Anyone? Corvus Corax, In Extremo?
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:32 am,
LOL... it's cool, Bart... I am impressed that you put yourself out there.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:33 am,
Lost track of Moo & Bart for a bit, then realized your still on NOFX. D'OH! *headdesk*
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:33 am,
Sometimes my verbal disfluencies carry over what I type. I'm not one those that use "like" every other word, but I use it from time to time. My greatest vice is the "dude." It sits at the end of most of my sentences, that and "man."
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:33 am,
Not familiar with them, Haar... did they ever open for the Glenn Miller Orchestra?
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:33 am,
I've heard Corvus Corax, they're decent.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:34 am,
Again... a public apology to Haar for calling you out on the poster. You're the goods... dude.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:35 am,
I first heard about them when an ex got me into stuff like Enya and Loreena McKennett. (Corvus Corax, that is...)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:35 am,
What you talking bout Aggy?
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:37 am,
You can catch "Hymnus Cantica" on the Tube of You. And In Extremo's Ave Maria is the first song I've ever heard that does it justice. Also on the Tube.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:37 am,
Haarakon, apparently. *shrugs*
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:38 am,
Feh, I tossed ya earlier, but ya didn't catch it. It truly is all good.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:38 am,
I'll check it out in a bit. Both the wife and I have tomorrow off, so I don't need to crash yet.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 2:38 am,
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:39 am,
It ain't Celine Dion, that's for sure.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:40 am,
Though I could see how the arrangement on Hymnus Cantica could be kind of New Agey...
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:42 am,
Her taste in music's even more ecclectic than mine. She has old-school Count Basie/Ella Fitzgerald/Billie Holiday era jazz together with Goth bands like the Cruxshadows and Seraphim Shock in her collection.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:44 am,
Ex, you say? Heh... I've no opera. That's the only thing lacking on my 80 Gb of tunes.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:48 am,
ZED, i am listening to a Boy named sue right now. sorry I had to take a work break
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:49 am,
I'm only minus jazz and new age on my ipod and zune.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:50 am,
With me, it'd be Gospel and Bluegrass I'm lacking. However, that's a lack that I'm happy to be without.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:51 am,
The aunt had some New Age, but I don't listen to it much. I've Jazz from the same source. Sigh...
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 2:52 am,
Love Uncle f***er.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 2:52 am,
I've gotta draw the line somewhere... lots of music, but a large chunk of the memory is Family Guy, American Dad, ATHF, Robot Chicken and movies.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:53 am,
ABNS? That's one of my favorite Cash tunes. My dad (also an ex-marine) and I used to get in some real knock-down-drag-outs before I enlisted, and that song always remind ed us of each other.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:53 am,
He told me once I have a mean right hook, and I had to respond that his steel-toed boot kicks weren't anything to sneeze at either.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 2:55 am,
I lost my dad early, the song that always gets me is Will The Circle be Unbroken
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 2:56 am,
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:58 am,
Sorry to hear that, Lurch. You got my sympathies.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 2:59 am,
I think ATHF = Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Could be wrong, though.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:00 am,
You're probably right....i don't watch that show.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:01 am,
That's the one.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:02 am,
I tried, but my friends keep telling me that I have to be High to "get it", and I don't do that stuff.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:03 am,
The rest of the stuff Ag mentioned is frikkin hilarious, though.
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 3:03 am,
Ahhh. I'm not big on it, either. The kid loves it, though.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:06 am,
It's the ADHD generation. Ritalin has them all wired up so that they think that speed-metal is too slow.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:06 am,
I didn't like it either.... it grows on you. There are a handful that are funny... don't get me wrong, it's definitely not a great series.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:07 am,
Oh.... and Extras... I do like most of those.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:07 am,
I don't get high either... gotta count on Guinness.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:08 am,
Yeah, Drugs are bad!
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 3:10 am,
I have 5 kids, I need ritalin for me , screw those hyper rug rats!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:11 am,
i so desperately want to fit in....I can't do it. marijuana FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:12 am,
Yeah, marijuana is awesome. You're so lucky; it's legal in Canada.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:12 am,
No it isn't.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 3:12 am,
HEY ZED, Bluegrass grew in Kentucky, but it was born in the mountains of Alabama and Georgia
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:13 am,
Not a fan of it.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:13 am,
Having said that, I did have access to uncut coke from time to time when working in casino marketing... fun, but boring after awhile, too.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:14 am,
It'd be cheaper and more effective if only you took it, Lurch!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:15 am,
There's nothing about Blow. Expensive and life destroying but not boring.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:15 am,
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:16 am,
I'm actually allergic to marijuana (and everyone thinks I'm joking when I say that). And Lurch, I have nothing against Bluegra$s (either the plant or the music), I'm just not a fan is all.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:16 am,
I didn't pay for it, and I don't have an addictive nature. I could take it or leave it. Once every few months... when one of the latin whales would come in to gamble.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:16 am,
Actually if you crush and snort the Ritalin You can have a pretty good time.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:16 am,
LOL... that's mooooo for ya!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:17 am,
I tried the same thing with Flintstones vitamins. Not any fun with it, but I didn't have a cold all winter.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:17 am,
Don't do drugs, man. Just herbs.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:19 am,
Flintstones vitamins only get you high if you use them as suppositories, Try it some time.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:20 am,
Haar, you're right about In Extremo's Ave Maria. I may have to pirate me some of that.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:20 am,
I would have said the same thing when I was your age Bart. I stick to my green now but there were a few dark years in between.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:20 am,
But those things are jagged! With all those little faces carved into them...ouch.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:20 am,
Maybe I'll try the Wilmas and Bettys... but that's all.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:21 am,
Don't they hang Americans for pirating Music?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:21 am,
No love for Dino?
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:22 am,
Dino gets the bone.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:22 am,
Flintstones, I mean. Yeah, weed isn't really a drug. Like Katt Williams said, it's just a plant...a plant that burns and produces some pleasant affects.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 3:23 am,
rofl!!!! Flintstone suppositories??? I think I just dropped a dino, loling, I am sure there is a Bam Bam joke here somewhere
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:23 am,
Only if they catch us Mooo. Only if they catch us. (And everyone they've caught made the mistake of distributing after they downloaded. Remember, boys and Girls, download, but don't seed...)
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:23 am,
Well, if Katt Williams says so...
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 3:24 am,
Of course poppies and coca plants are just plants too
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:25 am,
To be truthful, though, I only download stuff that either I cannot get here in my area or stuff I've already bought hardcopies of.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:25 am,
Katt Williams isn't very funny IMO.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:26 am,
He has a couple funny bits, but you can say that about almost any comedian who isn't canadian.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:26 am,
I have over 4000 burned dvd's. But I'm Canadian and no one will be b***** down my door.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:26 am,
The only Katt I know is the female speed-metal guitarist, The Great Katt.
LURCH - October 21, 2009, 3:27 am,
gentlemen, I must retire back to the job. I have worked all I can without disturbing the flow. Hasta manana
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:27 am,
You're saying that Canadian comedians are funny all the time right?
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:27 am,
Those other things are plants, but you have do do stuff to them to make them drugs. Weed needn't be chemically altered...but it can be. I have this friend who...never mind.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:27 am,
Adios, Lurch!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:27 am,
I have only a select bunch of movies on DVD... 150 max. Everything else is on the computer.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:28 am,
Take it easy, Lurch.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:28 am,
Hasta what? Lurch must be talking to Aggy......Night Lurch.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:29 am,
Have a good one, Lurch.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:29 am,
Even with 2 terabytes of storage I could never store all my shows on my PC.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:29 am,
What? He can't talk to me, moooo... you don't own me... you don't, well... sure, you're a sugar daddy, but you can't tell me who I can talk to. Mostly. I'm sorry, daddy.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:30 am,
External drives, mooooo. The only way to store.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:31 am,
I was just hoping my bottom b**** Aggy would translate for know I don't speak gardener.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:31 am,
LMAO, papi! Aye take guud care of ju!
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:31 am,
lol South Park. b***ers finally got to be cool.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:31 am,
Topical reference.... love it!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:32 am,
That'll end up as an anonymous poster by the morning, right?
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 3:32 am,
@ Zed: I can't hear that version without thinking of the Real Spanish Inquisition, for some reason. Sieben is a pretty decent album, I think the best In Extremo has out. Wecht Die Toten wasn't bad, either. More raw.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:32 am,
When I started my collection there was no such thing as external drives, I also lend them to my friends so discs are best....I know they will degrade but what can i do?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:34 am,
Next to "Scott tennerman(sp?) must die" That last South Park is my favorite.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:37 am,
"Scott Tennerman Must Die" had the funniest ending. "Na nanana na, I made you eat your parents...Your tears are so yummy, Scott."
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:37 am,
agreed on scott must die... I liked the Paris Hilton one, and rainforest, too.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:37 am,
A decent DVD/CD burner for the PC are pretty cheap, these days. Hard-drives eventually crash and burn, CD's and DVD's don't. These itty-bitty pin-drives are coming in a close second, though.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:39 am,
"So, how do like the chilli, Scott?" That's the only cartoon to give my wife nightmares. Well, other than crappy straight-to-video Disney garbage, that is.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:39 am,
I know this is rather typical of me, but I really liked "Good Times With Weapons." Anime kenny puts a ninja star is b***er's eye!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:41 am,
I've never gotten in to anime, so it didn't have much of an impact on me... although I love when they push the censorship envelope on South Park.
Zed - October 21, 2009, 3:41 am,
I gotta go, there's something going on out here "IRL", as they say. If I don't hop back on tonight, catch you guys later tomorrow.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:42 am,
Take it easy Zed.... and remember: next time, don't engage. No flame wars, ok?
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:42 am,
I'm out of here, too... I've got to work in 4 hours. A little sleep might be nice.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:43 am,
DVD's do degrade over time and a full but unused HDD could last forever, I would store digitally but it's expensive and I've already sorted my collection into binders.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 3:43 am,
Night guys.
Bartimaeus - October 21, 2009, 3:44 am,
Yeah, good night. I'm going to log off too. I'm letting insomnia get the best of me again.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:46 am,
Moooooo........ always a pleasure. I don't care what Dre says about motifake... you're a good friend.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:47 am,
Bart... it was good chatting with ya. Thanks for staying on motifake long enough to change my opinion of your previously over-supportiver peppy a55. You're a good guy.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:48 am,
And mooooo... if you make copies to DVD to save and not use, your collection will most likely be around long after ine.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 3:48 am,
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 21, 2009, 4:03 am,
Thanks Aggy, You're a good friend too. Just stop sending those pics of your wiener....I'm not really interested.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 5:28 pm,
Flattering, mooooo... but I'm not nearly as huge as the pictures I've been sending of my big toe.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 5:28 pm,
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 6:23 pm,
Hey there, Haar... how's things?
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 7:01 pm,
d***, Ag, you ever sleep?
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 7:04 pm,
I know, I know... I got about 3 hours of sleep before work, and I'm still up now. Whatever. I should be dead already... I'm just making good use of the time. And, dating a cuban.
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 7:04 pm,
She actually looked at my comments last night... I got busted for asking for MO to bring back a PR girl, or a coqui.
BoneCD - October 21, 2009, 7:05 pm,
Alright you in there...put down the Cuban coffee, and go to sleep peacefully
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 7:07 pm,
Lol! I show my wife all my submissions, but never the comments!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 7:07 pm,
If only... it's arabic coffee for me. Love the taste!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 7:08 pm,
The cuban is the problem... er, I mean a great girl who isn't just a great swimmer because she had life-changing practice!
BoneCD - October 21, 2009, 7:10 pm,
A toe on shore, opens the door!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 7:13 pm,
Repulsive, I know. Seriously. The great thing for me is that she actually got here on a legit land-based defection. So, fresh off the... love you, dear!
Haarakkon - October 21, 2009, 7:46 pm,
Sorry, officer. There were other comments, but this was the last one on this poster before he disappeared.
BoneCD - October 21, 2009, 7:48 pm,
LMAO Haar!!!!
RONSART - October 21, 2009, 7:50 pm,
Jez...sorry to hear Aggy got caught with comment section...was a wonderful least she,ll always have great memories of Vegas when she on the run to LA.
BoneCD - October 21, 2009, 7:52 pm,
*I'm rolling on the floor with full tears in my eyes* Ya, what Ron said!
BoneCD - October 21, 2009, 8:07 pm,
Well good night all, it's been fun here once again...but they're turning off the lights in Cell Block "B", so see ya all l8tr
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 8:11 pm,
Later, Bone... remember to super-glue it!
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 8:14 pm,
LOL Ron... but, she's cuban this time... back to florida!
BoneCD - October 21, 2009, 8:17 pm,
*sniff, sniff* But, but I switched to b***weiser, so I could take it in the can...night all
agdaniele - October 21, 2009, 8:18 pm,
That's what my girl told me! LOL
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 12:42 am,
Good evening, Canada.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 1:47 am,
Moooooooo.... in da barn!
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 1:52 am,
Hey, now - their version of Rocky Top is among the best I've ever heard.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 1:56 am,
I prefer the acapella version on Six Pack.
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 1:59 am,
I'm sure they were inspired by South Park, but it was an actual band in NYC.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:02 am,
I'm a couple miles west of NYC. Missed it.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:08 am,
Whats up ladies?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:09 am,
You so crazy, papi.... wassup with you, mooooo? Er, que paso, vaca?
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:10 am,
I think it was a self-titled debut album. iTunes. Bluegrass / metal.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:11 am,
Just got home from work. Ready to kill a few co-workers today.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:12 am,
I'm with Haar on the keeping the woman away from the comments. I even got b****ed out for my Haiku poster.
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:13 am,
Use your pain to fuel your rage. Use your rage to create.
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:13 am,
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:13 am,
Haar, don't get too personal... the motifakes make you all viking-like... shouldn't you be wanting to ra** with spillage?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:14 am,
"I'm with Haar" -- wow.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:14 am,
My rage only creates more rage....I use my alcoholism to create.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:15 am,
Moooooo.... by co-workers do you mean brain cells or your liver?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:16 am,
Why do you take everything as g** Aggy? Are you having confusing feelings?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:17 am,
My liver is quite lazy, It has a hard time keeping up. But I can't complain about my brain cell...He's doing his best.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:17 am,
Never had them before you left me, mooooo.... or should I call you mew?
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:18 am,
Hmmm, you can channel your rage into more of a constructive Berserker-type attitude, then. BTW, you have gorgeous eyelashes.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:19 am,
Odd.... I require two brain cells just to breathe and maintain hand-to-mouth motor skills. God, Ihate the talent of canadiuns.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:20 am,
Why do you have to keep bringing that up? And stop calling my mom to cry about it. She doesn't like Beaners any more than I do.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:20 am,
Haar.... how dare you start a flame war here with.... my, my... quit blinking. Are you a Vikings fan? No? Not from Minneso.... wait... stop blinking... you're still a... haaaaaaay!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:21 am,
I was just slumming.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:21 am,
Figures..... no more fish tacos for mooooo.... find somewhere else to get iodine poisoning, baby!
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:26 am,
Anyone up for some cow-tipping?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:26 am,
It's the high point of my day to come here and laugh with you guys. This month has been a real pile of **** for me and I need this outlet to keep from murdering someone.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:27 am,
You can't sneak up on this cow...I got Mrs Moooooo watching my back.....Wait, I'm not a f***ing cow, How dare you!
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:28 am,
There's half of it. If she's watching your back, and you're Motifaking... Oooh, the animal entrails have spoken!
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:30 am,
Moooooo... I'm retired, but I work cheap.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:31 am,
Funny, Haar... my girl checks in on my motifakes.... and, I just learned, comments.... LOTS to explain.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:31 am,
Where would the satisfaction in that be?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:32 am,
Take a hand off the keyboard, mooooo, Jeeeez.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:33 am,
Mrs Mooooooo gives me a hard time for hanging out here. But she wastes as much time on Facebook. I hope she never reads my PM's though.
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:33 am,
See, there needs to be a sacred place where we can beat our drums and chant n**** around the fire and comment on each other's eyelashes.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:34 am,
Hello, Haar... Sephora?
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:37 am,
I'm a blue-collar Avon guy, thanks.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:37 am,
Nothing g** about that.....No.....nothing....
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:40 am,
Oh, my. How 'bout them Redskins?
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:42 am,
Internet touchy-feely guy doesn't seem to work for me, either. Fab-u-lous!
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:43 am,
Redskins? Really?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:44 am,
In Canada the "redskins" don't play football....They play bingo.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:45 am,
LOL.... candian racists are funny.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:47 am,
I love americans who back palestinians... they are the indians of the mideast. We are justified, but israelis aren't? Thank GOD that the injuns can't go nuclear.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:48 am,
It's OK to pick on a racial group that you're a part of I'm no racist. I'm 1/16 wagonburner.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:48 am,
Hey, mooooo.... nice avatar... you single?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:49 am,
Wagonburner, sure.... but I'm 3/16 scalper. Whaddya got?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:50 am,
Ok, so I'm german/italian.... but, still...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:50 am,
Like that's the first time you noticed my've been fapping to it for months.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:51 am,
German/Italian? where did your grandparents meet? An Auschwitz guard tower?
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:51 am,
Mama always told me I'd end up with this kind of crowd.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:52 am,
I was done with it after the 83rd masturbation. Yeah.... May 7th, 2009.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:52 am,
Or were they hiding in South America?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:53 am,
Haar; this... is.... valhalla!
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:54 am,
So you guys are Valkyries? There were some hidden clauses I didn't notice when I signed on.
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 2:54 am,
Valhalla, deliverance, why have you ever forgotten me , So many centuries So many Gods We were the prisoners of our own fantasy But now we are marching Against these Gods I'm the wizard, I will change it all
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 2:55 am,
Ello gents,
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 2:55 am,
It's more like early Ragnarök.
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 2:55 am,
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:55 am,
Not sure of the exact attic, but... I'm thinking occupying force. Zits krieg?
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 2:56 am,
Huh, Random? I was referring to... wait... I-HOP... what?
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 2:57 am,
I hear Valhalla, I think music, so I think I'm just as confused as you.
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 2:57 am,
Well, if you be Valkyries, eternity is a long time. I imagine after the third or fourth millenia I could adapt.
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 3:02 am,
Then again if all you do is Valhalla is drink, fight then screw, it'll probably seem a bit shorter.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:02 am,
If ther is music in Valhalla, I hope it's O Fortuna... broken up by requiem bells.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:03 am,
I really LOVE random's accupuncture comments... always the right line at the right time. I wish I had that discipline.
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 3:09 am,
Yadda yadda yadda, stereotypical Asian discipline speech inserted here.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:11 am,
LOL.... I've been hit... woih sh1t!
Haarakkon - October 22, 2009, 3:12 am,
Asian, really?
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 3:14 am,
Too tired to think of anything else.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:15 am,
Ok, ok... I need to get a few hours of sleep again. 4am job today.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:16 am,
Random, Haar.... thanks for hanging in there.
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 3:16 am,
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:17 am,
Mooooo.... when you slip back into consciousness.... those pictures are STILL of my big toe. So, there's no toenail.... it explains the misunderstanding.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 3:24 am,
That explains the athletes foot. I was gonna suggest Valtrex.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:25 am,
Holy Sh1t!!! he regained consciousnes! My bad.... I hate when this happens.... never can explain why your th*** is pushed to the side, mooooo.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:25 am,
My orange juice is more effective than Valtrex at this point.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:27 am,
Night, Random... and regardless of what he says, mooooo won't call you. Just make sure you get what you want out of it.... I suggest cowgirl position.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 3:28 am,
You're a twisted little man Aggy.
MrRandom - October 22, 2009, 3:28 am,
And that's just the way you like it.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:30 am,
Lil' bit.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:31 am,
A lil bit.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:31 am,
Have a good.... night. Guys.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 22, 2009, 3:35 am,
Night Aggy.
agdaniele - October 22, 2009, 3:37 am,
Ciao, mal omo.
RON - October 23, 2009, 1:51 am,
JESUS!!!!! Without WTFO where,s my entertainment? *cough, cough*...guess back to the TV.
agdaniele - October 23, 2009, 1:54 am,
Ron... I have a feeling that you won't have to wait long for more "entertainment" - it seems to seek you out!!!
agdaniele - October 23, 2009, 1:54 am,
SouthwestBobvious is still around.
RON - October 23, 2009, 1:56 am,
Smile ear to ear with loud,re so right...thx buddy!
Zed - October 23, 2009, 1:57 am,
Wow. I can't really comment, either way it would seem either gloating or hypocritical. Just hope I remember never to P.O. EGD like that...
MrRandom - October 23, 2009, 1:59 am,
Second rule of the internet is not to f*** with moderators. First rule is not to f*** with 4****. They crash sites on a whim.
RON - October 23, 2009, 2:00 am,
Mr. Zed...don,t,re GREAT too...and just a side note...You,re a stand-up guy...good for you.
Zed - October 23, 2009, 2:03 am,
@Random: 4**** crashed websites the way near-sighted, cross-eyed nuns crash Toyotas. @Ron: Thanks.
Zed - October 23, 2009, 2:04 am,
*crashes*, darn typos...
Haarakkon - October 23, 2009, 2:51 am,
I would expect a higher level of intelligence (and maturity) from WTFO. It may be a free country, but this is Mr. Motifake's webiste. We're guests here, and if Mr. M has appointed someone a moderator,then we should abide by that mod.
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 10:46 pm,
Dre.... we have a chat room!
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 10:46 pm,
It's where Pat's Place comes from....
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 10:46 pm,
Pat's Crew, that is. The Crew.
DreMagnum - October 24, 2009, 10:47 pm,
what? im confused
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Red pill or blue?
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 10:50 pm,
I love that, Bart.... but did taking the Red Pill work?
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 10:52 pm,
The red pill works decent, gives you a good high. I figure I won't NEED the other one for a few more years. I heard the blue was for old men.
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 10:55 pm,
"One pill makes you larger And one pill makes you small And the ones that mother gives you Don't do anything at all Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall And if you go chasing rabbits And you know you're going to fall Tell 'em a hookah smoking
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 10:55 pm,
Bart..... you are great!
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 10:56 pm,
If you come to Vegas, the first two nights of drinking are on me.
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 10:57 pm,
caterpillar comes giving you the call. Ask Alice, when she was just small." Jefferson Spaceship, ftw. Best stoner songs ever...By the way, thanks to BoneCD, I know what "small" means.
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 10:58 pm,
Am I aloud to drink in Vegas? If so, I'm there...Of course, there's always prostitution too...
RON - October 24, 2009, 11:02 pm,
Impressed everday by Mr. Bartimaeus...had me singing. thx.
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:05 pm,
I've never charged for my girl... since Ron gets her for free. BUT, I'll make sure you drink for free in a pub.
DreMagnum - October 24, 2009, 11:07 pm,
what do i get?
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 11:13 pm,
That all depends on you. How deep does the rabbit hole go? By the way, to avoid any misconceptions about BoneCD, I was refering to this poster when I said "small"--
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:14 pm,
Yuo get drunk and not arrested, robbed or abandoned. Pretty good for a night in Vegas. If you need to get blue-balled in clubs... cool, too.
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 11:14 pm,
Thanks for the praise, Ron, but I can't take all the credit. Jefferson Spacecraft and Marijuana helped too.
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:15 pm,
Wow.... smoker, Bart? I honestly wouldn't have pegged you for it. Kudos for the brand of motifakes!!!!!
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 11:15 pm,
Vegas sounds like the place to be, but that Tupac story has me scared. 9,000 people on the Strip and not one eye witness lol
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 11:17 pm,
I can't keep up with these comments lol. I do occasionally smoke, but I'm not what you'd call a "pothead." I just use it for some occasional "inspiration," like John Lenin or Oprah.
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:17 pm,
Bart... that was cosa nostra. Nobody gets hurt or mugged on the strip.
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:18 pm,
You couldn't be safer, my friend.
BoneCD - October 24, 2009, 11:22 pm,
Good games today
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:23 pm,
I coudn't agree more!!!
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:24 pm,
Sorry.... how ya doing, Bone.... good to see ya!
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:25 pm,
F'n great row of motifakes from you again.... Just didn't want to poison them with my comment approval.
BoneCD - October 24, 2009, 11:45 pm,
Doing good Aggy...just off the College football weekly fix
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:47 pm,
I have a hard time with the college stuff....
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:48 pm,
On one hand, they play harder than NFL. On the other hand, they can make the last 1:28 seconds last 1 hour.
BoneCD - October 24, 2009, 11:50 pm,
But all the pomp and fun of a College that's where it's at!
BoneCD - October 24, 2009, 11:51 pm,
I'm just not a fan of anything where there is a players union involved
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:53 pm,
Agreed, Bone.... they turn players into moneymakers. Great are the days of men who wanted to win. VERY true.
agdaniele - October 24, 2009, 11:54 pm,
Agents. Make money doing nothing but being a mediator between a player and a recruiter.
agdaniele - October 25, 2009, 1:44 am,
Ciao, nobody. Gotta sleep.
agdaniele - October 25, 2009, 1:46 am,
Nobody.... and BoneCD. Dude, again.... you laid out a great batch.
BoneCD - October 25, 2009, 1:47 am,
BoneCD - October 25, 2009, 1:50 am,
Night guys, I'm off to bed
Sean - October 25, 2009, 1:54 am,
DreMagnum - October 25, 2009, 2:02 am,
so whats going on tonight
Sean - October 25, 2009, 2:12 am,
We all got together and agreed that only idiots don't use punctuation, or fail to capitalize the first letter of any new sentence. Hope that gets you up to speed.
Bartimaeus - October 25, 2009, 2:14 am,
Once again, Sean, we know why you're so good with grammar. lol
Sean - October 25, 2009, 2:19 am,
Hey! Did an angry lesbian put you up to that?
Bartimaeus - October 25, 2009, 2:21 am,
Please! I have the whole feminist coalition behind me. Though...I got some dirty looks when I asked for a sammich.
DreMagnum - October 25, 2009, 2:33 am,
Wow, sean, way to be an a**hole yet again.
Bartimaeus - October 25, 2009, 2:34 am,
It's all in good fun...I think.
Sean - October 25, 2009, 2:35 am,
We also agreed that only idiots fail to use capital letters on proper names as well. *snickers as*sholically-like*
DreMagnum - October 25, 2009, 2:36 am,
i refuse to acknowledge sean as a name
Sean - October 25, 2009, 2:36 am,
I'm having fun, Dre sounds like she's having her period.
DreMagnum - October 25, 2009, 2:37 am,
Sorry, i was trying to do the same back at you Sean.
Sean - October 25, 2009, 2:37 am,
Thankd god he/she can't seem to shoot straight.
Bartimaeus - October 25, 2009, 2:37 am,
This is the most one sided fight since Hiroshima and Nagasaki...too soon?
DreMagnum - October 25, 2009, 2:38 am,
Never too soon
spacedog - October 25, 2009, 2:41 am,
Hard to tell but I think he's firing Bud Lite at you, so even if he hits it'll take 15 before you'll feel anything.
DreMagnum - October 25, 2009, 2:43 am,
I think its Corona actually
spacedog - October 25, 2009, 2:45 am,
Snapple? Heh, snapplegun.
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 3:20 pm,
How's it going, Space?
spacedog - October 27, 2009, 3:25 pm,
Good. Just peachy in fact. You?
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 3:26 pm,
Not bad, not bad. Just enjoying a day off.
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 3:28 pm,
Space... congratulate Ronsart... he's now at 601.
spacedog - October 27, 2009, 3:32 pm,
601? It reads 1300 motifakes, and that definitely deserves a CONGRATS!
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 3:38 pm,
LMAO.... your comment just pushed this poster ABOVE the previously 2nd place WTFO poster for most comments.
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 3:40 pm,
A very apropos successor for it, don't you think?
spacedog - October 27, 2009, 3:46 pm,
Ah, now I follow. Derrrr Yes, very apropos.
agdaniele - October 27, 2009, 3:48 pm,
Thought I'd set you up... just in case WTFO comes back and wants to know who dealt the passing sh**.
spacedog - October 27, 2009, 3:57 pm,
Heh. WTFO and I definitely work in different circles. His political opinions are out of my league, out of my counrty and don't interest me, so I don't comment on them. But thanks for the set up. 8P
RON - October 27, 2009, 4:41 pm,
thx for noticing Now does WTFO go into a depression because of volume of comments? Wondering and just asking. As one who enjoyed the show...Mr. W & Mr. Z...was so good and miss. Show be time(day) set aside for wars...nighty tune in if u want.
agdaniele - October 28, 2009, 4:13 pm,
Thank you MO.... I did get it. Glad to be here, glad to be of service. How was Puerto Rico, and where's my souvenier?
agdaniele - October 28, 2009, 4:18 pm,
Or, souvenir... either one. Donde esta???
MO - October 28, 2009, 4:35 pm,
I'll post pix of your soup-n-ears(sp?) in some forum post. PR was oh, since we only spent two 3 hr layovers there......ok I guess. ST. Thomas on the other hand was frickin AMSOME. Got me some sun poisoning and a wicked cold. Good times....swine flu??
agdaniele - October 28, 2009, 4:36 pm,
flu del puerco! LOL - glad you enjoyed it, MO!!! Even better to have you back!
MO - October 28, 2009, 4:39 pm,
We heard the coquis!!!
WTFO - October 28, 2009, 11:14 pm,
If one of my posters has to be passed on the comment charts, then I'm glad to see it was this one. Well done, Ron.
RONSART - October 28, 2009, 11:41 pm,
thx Mr. W...and welcome back. I bet older and
WTFO - October 28, 2009, 11:46 pm,
Older by a few days, but wiser? Doubt it. I'll just be looking at dates of comments and forum posts more closely.
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 4:41 pm,
BOne... good to see you around. How's things?
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:08 pm,
Getting ready for the Halloween party
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:09 pm,
Can't wait to see what Briton of Naru wears!!!!
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:13 pm,
My wife order a couples outfit...she is the outlet and I'm a plug. You electricians would laugh like hell.
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:18 pm,
Ummmmm..... I'd laugh if you two reverse the costumes. THAT would be hilarious!
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:19 pm,
(wear your costume backwards)
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:19 pm,
or just turn it around...rear entry and b*** plug
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:20 pm,
but, that didn't go over well...Hey I was laughing about it
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:22 pm,
LOL.... it was worth a sh**... so to speak.
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:25 pm,
I got one of those "Seriously, that would be nice if we were going to one of YOUR friends parties..."
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:26 pm,
Sigh.... I know that all too well.
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:26 pm,
That's why I'll be single soon!
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:33 pm,
Well, look at it this way...there 2 gals for every guy on this planet, you'll find yours!
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:35 pm,
I'm guessing mine is wearing a burka in Libya... and she's h**ter than I'll ever know. Or, she's a girl I already flipped off in traffic.... which I should've known better tha, because she was wearing a scrunchie.
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:41 pm,
Vegas has got to be a tough spot man. Between the oxygen bottle carrying gold diggers and and the well "other girls" it got to be slim pickins...
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:43 pm,
Holy shiite, bone... I'd swear you lived here. You basically nailed it. We get the hayseeds from everywhere elas... and trust me, the pickings here are very warped. That is no lie.
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:50 pm,
There's a great outdoor coffee shop down by the Wynn (can't remember the name). It's a great place to just sit back and watch the traffic of wanna "B's" and Orange County specials. It's like South Beach in Miami. Just hilarious!
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 5:53 pm,
By Wynn? Not much around there... On the other side? Maybe the Fashion Show Mall... but the best is at the Paris... Mon Ami Gabi. GREAT people watching.. best on the strip, I contend.
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 5:58 pm,
By the ***ist (sp) joint on the back side...I think you're right. I just sit there while MrsBone shops the shops at the Wynn. Unless it's gone, cause places seem to open and close as often as I go there.
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 6:01 pm,
Liked the Paris a lot. Stayed there last time. MrsBone thought that was nice to book a room there since I lived in France for a year and I wont take her there...It was a dig.
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 6:03 pm,
Wow. How embarrassing... I'm not familiar with it.
BoneCD - October 29, 2009, 6:27 pm,
L8tr Aggy, maybe I'll stop in to Pats if I get out of cell block B tonight.
agdaniele - October 29, 2009, 6:45 pm,
Bring it, baby!
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:16 am,
Took my woman to a late dinner. Feeling the winter bite here in Vegas already.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:18 am,
Oh f*** off. It's -8 Celsius snowed last night.
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:28 am,
-8 celsius? What a wuss. It's down to 11C here! With wind chill... yeesh... like, 10C!!!
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 3:30 am,
I could tell you how h** its been here, but I've been stuck in my house for the past few days with a fever of 40 celcius.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:31 am,
I told you you'd catch something from those tr*** Prostitutes Random.
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 3:31 am,
I say blame college. 12000 people attending, of course I'm gonna f***ing catch something.
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:31 am,
Is this a swine flu thing, Random? Don't become a statistic... we're trying to disprove it.
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 3:33 am,
Yea, its a swine flu thing. Not too sure though, they didn't want me to go to the hospital unless my breathing changed or my temp hit 40.1
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:34 am,
Swine flu is the global warming topic du jour.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:34 am,
just go anyways ...that's the great thing aboot health care....Oh, sorry Amerikens, i know that's a touchy subject for you.
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:36 am,
Don't you get anyone started, mooooo... you'll be a kobe burger before you can say "glue factory"
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 3:36 am,
Hush, you. Just because they don't want cheaper health care, so they can get turned down some more for pre-existing conditions like pregnancy, doesn't make them any smarter then you or I.
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:38 am,
Gonna have a healthcare pride parade, guys?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:39 am,
Kobe burger? Are you threatening to have me ra**d by national Basketball?
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:40 am,
I just want you tenderized before cooking.
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:41 am,
Gotta say, Random... you're d*** funny for being all bacon flu and stuff.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:42 am,
Agdaniele......Always the sweet talker.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:42 am,
Watch yer back Random....IT'S A TRAP!!!!
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:44 am,
I'm on my second Guinness in weeks... excuse me for being happy?
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:45 am,
Trying to get the chill outta my bones here. Brrrrrrrr!!!
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:46 am,
Then again, I may just need electrolytes... my lil' cubana offered me political asylum.
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 3:47 am,
Sure she didn't say Psychological Asylum? It fits for motifake.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 30, 2009, 3:48 am,
She was just looking for your green card.....jokes on her Eh?
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:48 am,
I'm just glad Random seems in good cheer... top of his game.
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:49 am,
Must've sat down in front of the computer without taking his thermometer out!
agdaniele - October 30, 2009, 3:49 am,
Green card? I'm from east LA!
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 3:50 am,
"Get out of jail free" card then?
agdaniele - October 31, 2009, 1:48 pm,
I have one of those on retainer, Random.
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 10:32 pm,
Dammit.... I can't come up with anything good for my own Tree subject on my own calendar!
MrRandom - November 2, 2009, 10:35 pm,
Just create an awesome poster based on something else, or work on Wednesdays posters.
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 10:36 pm,
Just announcing ultimate stupidity. The smart move would be to make 30 posters, then name your calendar subjects after each one.
MO - November 2, 2009, 10:38 pm,
Got any spare potatoes laying around aggy? You can count to tree right??
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 10:41 pm,
I think so on both subjects. Tree! LOL!!!!
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 10:42 pm,
MO... where's Nik been? Motifake gets no love anymore?
MO - November 2, 2009, 10:46 pm,
Meh! She's addicted to facebook games! We both took off for a while. She looks in all the time though, just hasn't posted much. (but you and I know that she's always watching.....)
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 10:47 pm,
You're barely around either... what's up?
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 10:47 pm,
We're being watched? (shudder)
MrRandom - November 2, 2009, 10:48 pm,
MO - November 2, 2009, 10:56 pm,
Fantasy football and FO3 baby. And I may have become jaded a little along the way.....but it's all good. Everyone goes through phases here on motifake. Start out all on fire and then cool off....
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:04 pm,
Fantasy football? Isn't that like Dungeons and Dragons for Jocks?
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:04 pm,
Almost makes you wanna do something, huh Random?
MO - November 2, 2009, 11:06 pm,
Funny thing though. I'm not a jock. And seeing as how I've only won one game this year, I'm not very good at that either. Hummm
DreMagnum - November 2, 2009, 11:07 pm,
im 6-2 woohoo
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:08 pm,
So.... just a masochist, then? That's respectable! Why not forego all the stat keeping and activity invilved in Fantasy football and just become a Raiders fan?
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:09 pm,
We're discussing football, Dre... not height. But thanks for the bio, stretch!!!
MO - November 2, 2009, 11:11 pm,
Ummm the Raiders are 2-6 LOL! And I won the championship last year. This year? Not gonna repeat...
Haarakkon - November 2, 2009, 11:11 pm,
3-3-1, and losing tonight. How's that for mediocrity?
Haarakkon - November 2, 2009, 11:12 pm,
The Fightin' Mad Mad Cowz are feared only by carnivores.
MO - November 2, 2009, 11:14 pm,
See Aggy? They are everywhere!! I'm the Mooseknuckles. And I couldn't buy a win....
MO - November 2, 2009, 11:18 pm,
Nice Haar! The mad mad cowz? That doesn't have any motifake connotations at all...
Haarakkon - November 2, 2009, 11:19 pm,
Mooseknuckles, lol! I'm in a (different) families league for a decade now, won it a few years back, good enough I guess.
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:20 pm,
Is that pro curling?
Haarakkon - November 2, 2009, 11:20 pm,
Whoa, you can get paid for Curling?
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:21 pm,
Why not? The spectators do.
MO - November 2, 2009, 11:25 pm,
I hear that curling spectators are common. (I'm not finishing that) Good night all.
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:33 pm,
Nite, MO
DreMagnum - November 2, 2009, 11:34 pm,
the US onlympic curling is from my town
agdaniele - November 2, 2009, 11:35 pm,
So you'd know better than anyone... they pay for spectators, right?