Atheism tends towards skepticism regarding supernatural claims citing a lack of empirical evidence. Just as the world was considered flat. Not seeing YET isn't reason for disbelief.

Creator: Player_Meyer

Newfrontier - October 27, 2009, 9:16 am,
However, the burden of proof still remains with those who claim they've witnessed supernatural phenomena, just like the burden of proof was with those who considered the world to be a sphere. Cool picture btw
Player_Meyer - October 27, 2009, 9:43 am,
That's why I added the YET! haha as with most things it's outlandish till proven. Same argument can go the other way saying that atheists can't disprove the existence of god. Evolution adheres to rules which were marvelously written as with most wonders
motifake - October 27, 2009, 9:50 am,
However, "not seeing YET" actually is a rational reason for LACK of belief. Look up weak atheism, by far the most common type. Everyone is born a weak atheist and an agnostic.
FINJA - October 27, 2009, 10:46 am,
Nope, sorry guys, no god. Quit church, and save 10%
Chopperliscious - October 27, 2009, 10:59 am,
Former raving pentecostal fundamentalist. I was one of those iritating ****s who'd strike up a friendly urge to repent with you. With faith comes the guilt that with the same hand you hand that tract away, you would also jerk off with almost daily.
Sean - October 27, 2009, 11:10 am,
I see that my choice of Atheism is kinda backfiring. As an atheist I wanted to see it lampooooooned like any other topic of the poster challenge. Now make with the beat-down.
Chopperliscious - October 27, 2009, 11:12 am,
I'm in most enviable position since having embraced idontgiveaf***ism. It's free to join and you don't have to worry about tithing or jerking off. :D
mmmBingSoo - October 27, 2009, 2:50 pm,
i say to people: how did you your god come into being. the god couldn't have been always here, i mean there had to have been a beginning and there had have been nothing. How can a god suddenly come out that can create the whole universe?
Sean - October 27, 2009, 4:17 pm,
The one's I've said this to just look at me like I'm an idiot and reply, in all seriousness, that their God just always existed. In informal logic, I think that's called "special pleading." But in their defence, I often do look like an idiot.
Sean - October 27, 2009, 4:18 pm,
It could be the bunny suit.
Sean - October 27, 2009, 4:19 pm,
Sorry aggy but this poster is closed for further comments.
Derek - October 27, 2009, 7:05 pm,
Hundreds of religions, hundreds of conflicting creation myths. Why believe that one of these claims has to be true?
Van - October 27, 2009, 11:41 pm,
Funny how at the time you were charged with heresy and executed if you said anything as ridiculous like the earth is not the centre of the universe. But wait! Maybe one day you we will all be free of religion! Imagine that!
Player_Meyer - October 28, 2009, 5:33 am,
imagine all the people... living life in peace... aaahhhwoooOOO. That's called hippienism. The earth is a lie as we all live in a yellow submarine
aesop's folly - November 9, 2009, 8:27 am,
...but unfortunately not in peace