Creator: Sean

canada - June 24, 2009, 12:03 pm,
WTF does that have to do with the pic?
MO - June 24, 2009, 1:14 pm,
Canada? You can't be that dumb, can you? You'd better bring a lot more brains to this "gunfight." Which is in turn what the poster implys. Instead of beating yourself silly with nunchucks he'd rather pull out the device in the pic. Run along now...tard.
LogicDude - June 24, 2009, 3:31 pm,
I think that guy must be one of the CanadiENS...not really one of mooooooo or Sean's kin.
mooooooooooooooooooo - June 24, 2009, 7:21 pm,
He is in the same stage I was when I first came here. He feels he needs to defend Canada, Not realizing that we are widely accepted on this site. Also he doesn't seem to get Sean's humor and to be honest sometimes Sean gets one over my head as well.
mooooooooooooooo - June 24, 2009, 7:23 pm,
By the way. Change!!!!!! I'm afraid of change.....the world as I know it is not the same as it was yesterday!!!!It's gone all funky and psychedelic and strangely more user friendly.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - June 24, 2009, 7:25 pm,
BTW Mo. I remember not so long ago a young Mo that might have made a silly comment such as Canada's. Did we call you a tard? Oh, Wait, We did.
MO - June 25, 2009, 10:58 pm,
MOOOO I need some clarification to your last....I know you are all aboot everything Canadian but afore I get pissy w/you...splain yo self... 'cause I was defending Canada's finest...thnkx. MO(OOOOO)
agdaniele - June 25, 2009, 11:18 pm,
I can't begin to express my amusement with the comments to this point. Delightfully surreal, if you squint your brain.
Sean - June 26, 2009, 12:03 am,
Uh-oh. When "mooooetc." becomes "Mooooetc." we know he's gettin' pissed (off that is). But take 'er essss, Moooooooooo, before you go all MOOOOOOOOOOOO on us. And I kinda winced too when I saw how badly MO cobberized that poor dude.
MO - June 26, 2009, 12:09 am,
Sean? Did I get the jist of the poster or was I just jabbering?
Sean - June 26, 2009, 12:15 am,
Dude you nailed it to that dumb bastard's head using a sledge hammer and a rusty railway spike. Cool.
agdaniele - June 26, 2009, 12:15 am,
MO - June 26, 2009, 12:20 am,
Sweet! Just makin sure we're on the same poter!! I'm out! School night and all....
Moooooooooooooooooooo - June 26, 2009, 9:29 am,
Sorry had to work a double last night, couldn't find a wifi signal to steal. Mo. I don't really know where I was going with that, Chalk it up to Jamesons and quality chronic. "Canada" has been overly defensive of our homeland, I guess I was just trying
Moooooooooooooo - June 26, 2009, 9:29 am,