Comment on this Motifake
WOULD'NT IT BE NICE...
... if every woman could be switched off on demand?
Comment using Facebook
- October 31, 2009, 2:15 pm,
All other kitchen appliances can be so why not....
- October 31, 2009, 2:17 pm,
I prefer developing coping skills and communication. Kids today... so lazy.
- October 31, 2009, 2:22 pm,
Coping skills? Yours prolly get much better on or about the 4th or 5th.......can, eh? Duh!!
- October 31, 2009, 2:23 pm,
d*** I was editing that last comment. Meant to work in the cans. That just didn't sound right at all.....
- October 31, 2009, 2:25 pm,
But hell, whatcha think of them bewbs there Can-eh-duh? (since Canada's online it may work out after all)
- October 31, 2009, 2:26 pm,
LOL MO... on your sixth can o' coping?
- October 31, 2009, 2:29 pm,
No sir, Stone cold sober. Bidness as usual, just blabbing away at the fingers. Gonna do my coping later on tonight.
- October 31, 2009, 2:33 pm,
Coping is for sobriety. Once you have coped, then you drink. That's the celebration of your coping abilities. Yeah. That sounds good. Gotta use that.
- October 31, 2009, 3:27 pm,
and lets always remember that AA is for quitters
- October 31, 2009, 3:29 pm,
It's so much more than that, Bone... quitters, opportunists, attention-wh***s, co-deps, and the aimless weak.
- October 31, 2009, 3:31 pm,
LMFAO... Electricians sure know how to light up a subject
- November 1, 2009, 3:02 am,
Nicer if they could be turned-on on demand
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...