Comment on this Motifake
Meets Mr. F-16
Comment using Facebook
- November 6, 2009, 4:56 pm,
That's older than the dinosaurs, it was a landmine not an F-
, and I'm fairly certain those aren't even Talaban as I recall.
- November 6, 2009, 4:58 pm,
according to the military site I got it from, it was Taliban in an old Russian vehicle, spotted by the Army, and who called in the fighters. That is all what it said in the accompanying text.
- November 6, 2009, 4:59 pm,
but you could be right to.
- November 6, 2009, 5:06 pm,
I'd remember seeing this before. What i read it was Afghan Communist trooops running over a land mine during the Soviet Invasion
- November 6, 2009, 5:50 pm,
whatever it was, the bodies went flying
- February 2, 2010, 7:44 pm,
it's a BTR-
- February 19, 2010, 9:13 pm,
Actually if you watch the video you can see the two (thats right this was two)
LBS bombs striking this ACP. It is Taliban also.
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...