In matters of faith, God has already completed the project. (if it's not broke, don't fix it)

Creator: Todd Snyder

aerofiend - November 13, 2009, 11:20 am,
This is the second of these comics that I have seen here, and I swear to you they've made more sense than every sermon that I've ever been to. Thanks mate.
Jmac0585 - November 13, 2009, 11:30 am,
Don't know where this come from but, 5/5, brother.
Chopperliscious - November 13, 2009, 12:01 pm,
I like the way he has managed to motifake a Christian message, without p***erting it, yet still making it work. I give it five for that alone. I will also give five to the person who CAN p***ert it (WITHOUT tunneling). How about - p***-Bear meets Jesus?
Sean - November 13, 2009, 4:06 pm,
So why did those selfish bastards ahead of him refuse to let him walk across one of theirs? It's called sharing. This poster is viciously anti-christian, and that's jsut plain wrong.
Sean - November 13, 2009, 4:08 pm,
And why is it shaped like a crass anyways if all you need is a plank? Are they planning on crucufying someone later? I'd say that the poster advocates poor carpentry practices. The Christians I know are way smarter than that.
Sean - November 13, 2009, 4:08 pm,
IllicoPresto - December 29, 2009, 6:09 pm,
Oh, I get it. God wants you to suffer without knowing why. And the person who thinks for themselves and tries to better their lives, will be punished and left alone. What a wonderful message.
R.S.Jake - December 29, 2009, 6:16 pm,
Ummmm, have you ever been to church? That is the central message of all major religions! "Do what we say that the bible/koran/etc. says and don't question us. ever. for any reason.
Hasbunmb - January 24, 2010, 9:58 am,
Fortuneatly, what are the odds you'll be meandering around the grand canyon carrying a cross?
twihater2 - March 12, 2010, 11:19 am,
Not about thinkers being alone, or about control. Its about accepting that His plan for us might not be pleasant always, but there is a purpose to all things that sometimes we are too shortsighted to see. Making it easier now might make it hard later.
Lincoln - May 2, 2010, 3:06 pm,
What looks like a forced march to your own crucifixion might somehow be in your best interests, but you just can't see it.
- November 21, 2010, 3:51 pm,
If you're lugging that book around and following it by rote, yeah - it fits. Lugging the means of your own demise around to hinder your progress. It fits.
Sean - November 22, 2010, 3:25 pm,
And in the final panel, it looks like he's just popped a cross shaped ... well, you know?!