Creator: spacedog

Produceman117 - November 12, 2009, 11:07 pm,
Something tells me that I'll be the one appreciating this poster the most. Just a hunch.
agdaniele - November 12, 2009, 11:13 pm,
LOL! Don't worry... you're not the first, and won't be the last. Enjoy the pain of being good.
Produceman117 - November 12, 2009, 11:18 pm,
Oh wait Aggy, I'm referring to the result of clicking on the "Vote Zero Lions" b***on on this particular poster. Or did you already know that?
agdaniele - November 12, 2009, 11:19 pm,
LMAO!!! Even funnier! You should've rolled with my a**umption. LOL!!!!
Haarakkon - November 12, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Nicely done, SD.
gil - November 13, 2009, 12:13 am,
very creative..
Sean - November 14, 2009, 1:30 pm,
Great. Ingenious.
Current Resident - November 29, 2009, 9:39 am,
Well done, Dog. Very funny. 5L
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 8:45 pm,
Got it, thanks! And while we're here, Space, please thoroughly explain this poster to me. I always wanted to ask, but I didn't want to sound stupid. I feel like I'm overlooking some symbolism or something...
MrRandom - December 3, 2009, 8:48 pm,
What happens when you click on vote zero lions Produce?
spacedog - December 3, 2009, 8:53 pm,
I was trying to find a way to do a "Motifake" protest, and this was my way of protesting the rating system. TheTrashHeap summed it up a lot clearer with his Lion poster. There are way more down votes than supporting votes.
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 8:53 pm,
Hey Random. Yeah, I already knew that. And the funny thing is, it goes to one of my posters. It always has. Weird... Anyway, I was asking about the picture in the poster and if whether or not it's referenced in the text. I'm just curious.
spacedog - December 3, 2009, 8:55 pm,
I thought the zero b***on was a nice touch to thumb my nose at the vote wh*** posters too, but it's my highest rated poster. Ha.
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 8:56 pm,
Agreed, Spacedog. Duh... you're protesting the ratings system. I'm dumb. But since we're on the subject, what's a true "5" to you guys? Criteria, I mean. And a 4, and 3, etc.?
spacedog - December 3, 2009, 8:58 pm,
I just found the pic online and thought it was funny. He's practically protesting against protesting.
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 9:13 pm,
The ratings I give are based on roughly a 70/30 ratio, text to picture. If the caption is horrible, it doesn't matter if you mimicked Ronsart with your pic, or found the funniest picture ever on Google. To get a "1" means your caption is garbage and/or...
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 9:13 pm,
...I notice the overall sloppiness of the poster before anything else. A "2" means your picture is good, but your text either doesn't match it well or it seems like you didn't think it through enough. A "3" is a passing grade because the poster has...
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 9:14 pm,
...potential, but it doesn't have a "wow" factor. Motibabe posters can get a 3 from me if the girl is actually really h** and the caption is somewhat clever. A "4" means that you nailed the picture, but your caption needs work. I'm all about the...
Produceman117 - December 3, 2009, 9:14 pm,
text. Anybody can find a good picture, but the text is what makes it sparkle. And a "5" from me is obviously when you have the perfect blend of text and picture, whether it's funny, demotivational, or something else. But if I literally LOL, you get 5L.