is Gun Control

Creator: Airman

Reason - November 19, 2009, 7:22 pm,
thats awesome. Completely agree. The **** that makes the news is the kid who calls 911 when his mom has a stroke. Boring! i would enjoy seeing this on the news.
guest - November 19, 2009, 7:24 pm,
Cool Motifake and I agree with the sentiment but story is not true. Check it out at
Derek - November 19, 2009, 7:27 pm,
That, was pro-gun propaganda, and a myth. Got to be suspicious when the brand name of the firearm is mentioned and when it's not in the mainstream news.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 19, 2009, 8:52 pm,
Sure. But why was an 11 year old left at home alone in the first place?
Sean - November 19, 2009, 9:14 pm,
So this is a myth, but one that feels the need to identify the thugs as illegal aliens. Like their immigration status is at all relevant. Though of course I happen to think that there aren't enough kids left alone in houses with readily available
Sean - November 19, 2009, 9:14 pm,
loaded furearms. Let the herd cull the herd, so to speak.
Sean - November 19, 2009, 9:17 pm,
kato_eclipse - November 19, 2009, 9:54 pm,
You should know its fake because the guy never mentioned FOX. Its a made up story to prove a useless point. Although Everyone needs a gun as well as a fire extinguisher. Emergencies are a way of life.
Motifake Wit Liberation F - November 19, 2009, 10:25 pm,
So not only was this a wordyfake, but it wasn't even true and was really a politifake in disguise? This kind of thing would be perfect for the forum, not for making a poster.
agdaniele - November 19, 2009, 10:35 pm,
Conservatives don't leave any publicity venue unused.
BoneCD - November 19, 2009, 11:55 pm,
1. Gun control only limits the number of guns for law abiding citizens...not criminals. 2. more than half the deaths that you read in statistics are from suicide. 3. Conceal carry in FLA cut crime by 1/3rd. 4. I have a sh**gun with 4 shells (cont)
BoneCD - November 19, 2009, 11:57 pm,
rubber banded to it just in case someone tries to pull a "In Cold Blood" on me. 5. I have a right to keep and bare arms to keep the federal gov from taking over!
BoneCD - November 19, 2009, 11:59 pm,
The rest of your arguments are all bull sh1t...and yes, this story is all bull ****.
WTFO - November 20, 2009, 12:05 am,
It's hilarious to me that so many of you cited snopes for this story. It is absolutely true that the story above isn't supported by facts. However, in the exact link you post to discredit the thought, there are 2 stories of kids shooting and killing
Chopperliscious - November 20, 2009, 12:05 am,
Solidarity forever comrade BoneCD!!!!!
WTFO - November 20, 2009, 12:08 am,
intruders into their homes. One, a 17 yr old who killed 2 of 4 armed home invaders. The other, an 11 yr old boy who killed 2 home invaders with a .22-caliber rifle. Seems the same point intended from the above story is exemplified by your proof its false.
WTFO - November 20, 2009, 12:09 am,
BTW, well said Bone.
BoneCD - November 20, 2009, 12:11 am,
Irony WTFO, just pure irony!
BoneCD - November 20, 2009, 12:15 am,
Christ almighty that's my first 3 panel rant *sigh*...but d*** it felt good!
BoneCD - November 20, 2009, 12:19 am,
Well now that my heart is beating like a SOB I think I should hit the sac...night all.
WTFO - November 20, 2009, 12:55 am,
It does feel good to let loose with a solid 3 pane rant. Once in a while, you need to confront insanity with facts or you'll fall prey to the stress. Don't get addicted like me though. People start to get pissy. HA. Night, Bone.
CANADA - November 20, 2009, 2:34 am,
This particular story might not be true but the message is sweet. 5L
Ed-Hyde - November 20, 2009, 7:11 am,
Landing right in the middle. Anyone know where I could dig up numbers on children killed by the parents guns vs intruders killed by armed home owners? I'm a big fan of the 2nd Amendment, Armed citizens discourage government zeal. Just curious on the #s
boeweizer - November 20, 2009, 11:24 am,
ok so they're illegal immagrants and in montana does that make them canadian? sure that have spanish sounding names but idk i think they're canandian
Haarakkon - November 20, 2009, 12:51 pm,
I was wondering why I hadn't heard about this. Turns out Snopes says it never happened, at least not in b***e, not on that date.
Sean - November 20, 2009, 1:06 pm,
No one ever said this story couldn't be true, WTFO. And in fact I called for more kids to be left home alone with more guns. Strange how you let that pass without comment. But the fear-mongering part of it -- two illegal aliens!!!! -- tips us off to
Sean - November 20, 2009, 1:06 pm,
the tale's other agenda.
Sean - November 20, 2009, 1:07 pm,
Of course anecdotal evidence is useless for this kind of a debate to begin with.
LogicDude - November 20, 2009, 1:11 pm,
Oh Sean...if only you didn't have the US as a buffer between Canada and Mexico! THEN you would understand our xenophobia. Of course to Mexicans I say "if only you didn't have us to buffer you from Canada" but that's best left for another day.
Sean - April 28, 2011, 11:46 pm,
Oh yeah?!!! LogicDude. You take that back!
pzykosiz - April 29, 2011, 12:00 am,
it kind of a shame he's not around to hear that
Airman - November 20, 2009, 1:20 pm,
I should have snoped it, but I didn't. but i agree with Canada. Actually, I'm enjoying the discussions. FYI, I don't even own a gun. My dad has 4 families share
Haarakkon - November 20, 2009, 1:27 pm,
I'm also not the gun nut that my step-dad is. Figure a hunting rifle, duty pistol, varmint rifle and a sh**gun is about all I need. I'd like a concealable weapon, but the truth is, I'd use a laptop a whole lot more.
CANADA - November 20, 2009, 1:36 pm,
I'm a gun nut, as are most people out here. and the only gun accident that happend out here was an american tourist shooting his friend
CANADA - November 20, 2009, 1:37 pm,
during deer season two years ago
Haarakkon - November 20, 2009, 1:54 pm,
I don't have any problems with that, it's just not for me.
Big V - November 20, 2009, 4:03 pm,
Ya know, I love guns. Have since I was small. My granddaddy had 2 very simple rules for gun handling. Rule 1, Never point a gun at anyone unless you are gonna kill them right then and there. Rule 2, Guns are always loaded, even if you just unloaded it
Big V - November 20, 2009, 4:06 pm,
and the slide is locked back or the cylinder is open or the receiver is open and the magazine out, unless that gun is in small pieces it is loaded. I have followed his rules for 30yrs and have yet to have an AD incident.
fred - November 20, 2009, 4:27 pm,
In the US, how many thousands are sh** by their own family? You come across as a frightened, conspiracy nut, retard.
MustyK - November 20, 2009, 5:45 pm,
Well done Airman. 5 furry-ones for the little girl !!
Bah - November 20, 2009, 6:10 pm,
Sean - as long as you'll include the shooting of intruders without complaint as well, you won't hear many complaints from conservatives about "weeding", as you put it. Any parent that doesn't teach their kids gun control is aiming for a Darwin Award.
Sean - November 20, 2009, 6:50 pm,
The parent is "aiming," the kid is discharging at random. To me the whole question is pretty much empirical. Scaring off would be a**ailants is a huge consideration as well and one that's very hard to get good data on. For starters, people don't ...
Sean - November 20, 2009, 6:50 pm,
run down to the cap shop to report near-crimes.
Sean - November 20, 2009, 6:52 pm,
*cop shop (no bad pun intended)
Sean - November 20, 2009, 6:54 pm,
LD ... neve happy unless he's fighting a war on two fronts.
Sean - November 20, 2009, 6:56 pm,
AIRMAN Current master of the snopesifake. *snickers*
WTFO - November 20, 2009, 11:54 pm,
Sean, I already agreed that this story isn't factual. Yes, it raises 2 points 1) pro 2nd Amendment, and 2) anti-illegal immigration. Both are valid view-points. A google search on San Francisco and murder committed by illegals gives you answers of why.
Sean - November 21, 2009, 12:55 pm,
The vast majority of murders in America are committed by Americans. The made-up superfluous detail of their immigration status is a deliberate act to pander to the xenophobia of the intended audience.
Sean - November 21, 2009, 12:56 pm,
And calling them black would have be too obvious a tactic, these days.
TheTrashHeap - November 21, 2009, 2:22 pm,
I must agree with Sean here. Labeling them "criminals" would have been enough. Bringing up their immigration status is a cheap sh**.
WTFO - November 22, 2009, 9:51 pm,
Interesting choice of words, Sean. xenophobia: fear of strangers or foreigners. That is a complete distortion the media uses regarding the illegal immigration debate. If you've bought into that, then let me shed the light of truth on the argument. Most
WTFO - November 22, 2009, 9:53 pm,
people in the US don't fear immigration but welcome it. This debate is about illegal immigrants, which is vastly different. The people you incorrectly identify as xenophobes actually just want our immigration laws obeyed. Illegals aliens are criminals by
WTFO - November 22, 2009, 9:55 pm,
definition, because their very entry into this country was a crime. Again, I don't defend a made up story, but concern over illegals in the US is a valid issue that hasn't been addressed properly. After the left destroy the US, we'll see how welcoming
WTFO - November 22, 2009, 9:55 pm,
Canada is when Americans cross illegally and place a strain on your system.
Sean - November 23, 2009, 11:30 am,
Thanks WTFO, but they addes that additional made up detail to make the story extra scary to those they thought would be extra scared of illegal immigrants. All of your verbiage cannot change that. And I'm talking about what the author of this myth ...
Sean - November 23, 2009, 11:31 am,
intended, not whether or not the intended audience is xenophobic. Please keep that straight.
TheTrashHeap - November 23, 2009, 1:05 pm,
Sean FTW.
Ed-Hyde - November 23, 2009, 2:03 pm,
In that case sean, the author should have made the villians bacon stealing zombies. That'd get everyone's attention!!
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 9:57 pm,
Sean, I thought the discussion went on to the topics. However, constrained to this story: I think that creating a false story diminishes the validity of the very real problems the story is trying to draw attention to. Falsehoods just create a target for
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 9:57 pm,
people to shoot at and it ends up distracting from the issues that need to be addressed.
Sean - November 24, 2009, 10:02 pm,
Like the uselessness of anecdotal "evidence" when it comes to legitmately advancing social policy.
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 12:04 am,
Having about 33% of our prison systems filled with illegals isn't anecdotal. True the hard evidence is hard to come by because we can't track them since they broke the law by coming here or staying beyond their VISAs. A legitimate advancement of social
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 12:05 am,
policy would be to build an effective barrier and kick out the illegals. That allows more room for legal immigration which is good for the US. Is it right that folks who follow the law should not be allowed in because some a** jumped the fence? No.
Buzzramjet - August 20, 2012, 1:53 am,
Ever wonder why gun nuts have to make up stories to justify their guns? Nothing wrong with owning guns so why lie and make up idiocy like this?
tugtramp - August 20, 2012, 5:53 am,
b***e Sheriff John Walsh told the Montana Standard "This Never Happened"
Airman - August 20, 2012, 11:03 am,
this poster is 3 years old, with 60 other comments.. I think the subject has been covered adequately