Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

GREAT GAMES : DEFINITION

mwhere u can carry big guns, BE THE TYPICAL "AMERICAN HERO", AND GO ANY WHERE WHENEVER U WANT...farcry2

Creator: wolverin99

agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 5:18 pm,
Who needs imagination?
Bartimaeus - November 21, 2009, 5:56 pm,
I feel guilty. lol I'm always playing the German side in Wolfenstein...and sometimes in COD...Aggy, you can't dominate and humiliate an enemy all in your head. You could, however, crucify them in fiction. That, or contrive a devilish plan...
Bartimaeus - November 21, 2009, 5:58 pm,
I would say this is a good poster, but there are a few aesthetic...let's call them "short comings."
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 6:00 pm,
I've done enough in life to where I'm somewhat not interested in these type of games. Nevertheless, I cling to Battlefront and Ace Combat like their made of Guinness. So, go figure.
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 6:02 pm,
I just cringe at any comparison/contrast made about anime, games, etc being better than real life. Real life is tougher than any game... and the outcome isn't absolute... that's what makes it better. Infinite random variables... daily... hourly.
Bartimaeus - November 21, 2009, 6:08 pm,
They're not better than real life. They're just a much needed escape. Everyone needs from time to time. I a**ume that's why you play Battlefront, unless your training for a secret mission or something. I probably run from reality more than I should lol
Bartimaeus - November 21, 2009, 6:09 pm,
with books, manga, anime, video games...I wonder if this is why I know so little about politics...?
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 6:11 pm,
I don't need an escape from life... I just hate rebel scum. And as far as Ace Combat... love me some fighter jets... and yes, I use real dogfight tactics. Believe it or not, the game responds favorably to them. Ok... I'm ashamed.
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 6:13 pm,
I know a lot about politics.... trust me, just look at what goes on here with politics... you're not missing anything. It's all BS. Both parties are right, and both serve a purpose here... either one would ruin the country without the other's stances.
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 6:14 pm,
Oooops. Gotta shut up. Too logical.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 21, 2009, 6:14 pm,
Did someone say Jamesons?.......
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 6:17 pm,
Mine's a Guinness, please. I'm d*** near ready to go get some. Dam girl pretty much sweated the flu out of me last night. If I wasn't feeling better, I'd be really pissed.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 21, 2009, 6:19 pm,
Follow your heart Aggy.....buy the Guinness......Buy the Guinness.
wolverin99 - November 21, 2009, 6:19 pm,
U KNOW AS MUCH IM HAPPY THAT THERE IS SO MANY COMMENTS TO THE POSTER :D ........I THINK THERE WAS ALOT OF CONTROVERSIAL WOUNDS HAS BE OPENED HERE .IM HAPPY THAT U ALL HANDLE IT WITH OPEN MIND
MO - November 21, 2009, 6:20 pm,
I'm sorry? What was that?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 21, 2009, 6:21 pm,
Hey Mo....want a lolly?
MO - November 21, 2009, 6:25 pm,
I'm not falling for that one again Mooooo! Last time I woke up with a......whoops! Enough aboot that.
MO - November 21, 2009, 6:29 pm,
But d*** it if I Don't! I'll bite. What's a lolly? (I'm prolly gonna regret this)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 21, 2009, 6:30 pm,
It's a lollipop.....why do you have to read so much into everything?
MO - November 21, 2009, 6:33 pm,
Why would you ask such a random question to get my squirrel cage spining so fast? I kinda figured that's what it was but? Guess I'm just a sucker for a tricky question.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 21, 2009, 6:43 pm,
I can't help it......Your milkshake....brings all the cows to the yard....d*** right!
wolverin99 - November 21, 2009, 6:47 pm,
d4mn farcry2....this poster must be haunted :-O ....i didnt finish the game :-(........its punishing me :(( ........stayyy awayyyyyy from me.....nooooooo ):-I
Zed - November 21, 2009, 10:08 pm,
"I just cringe at any comparison/contrast made about anime, games, etc being better than real life. Real life is tougher than any game... and the outcome isn't absolute... that's what makes it better" ????
Zed - November 21, 2009, 10:09 pm,
No, Ag, that thing my wife does with her tongue makes real life infinitely better than any video game, console or PC.
agdaniele - November 21, 2009, 10:23 pm,
LMAO! d*** right!!! Kids, take notes... it may seem hard to chase, catch and keep a real woman... but they're infinitely worth it. Hell, even a real smile from across a restaurant table.
or