Creator: Mighty Atom83

KDP3 - November 24, 2009, 9:44 pm,
Sorry, not the emperor of Japan, the Queen of England or the King of Saudi Arabia, no american bows down to a head of state. Not a lower class citizen or the President of the USA.
Preacher Man - November 24, 2009, 10:01 pm,
It's not that he bowed, it's that he bowed so much lower than the Emperor. By the rules of ettiquete, he's indicating that he is inferior to the Emperor, and by extention, American is inferior to Japan. That, at least, is how Asian cultures will see it.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 10:03 pm,
Japanese etiquette: "When bowing to someone of higher social status, a deeper, longer bow indicates respect" - Get your facts before you accuse others of over reacting to a subservient POTUS. BTW, while he also
CANADA - November 24, 2009, 10:03 pm,
well you are
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 10:03 pm,
bowed for the Saudi, he didn't show similar respect to Queen Elizabeth. He's not even consistent.
Overlord Douchebag - November 24, 2009, 10:08 pm,
The English don't even bow to their Queen. It's a matter of culture that dictates what's considered respectful.
Sean - November 24, 2009, 10:14 pm,
God forbid ... an American who doesn't seem to have "compensation" issues. Besides, it's the freakin' Chinese you dudes owe your future to. The Japanese are no threat.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 10:32 pm,
For clarification: an act of disrespect was part of the Obama visit to England. Nobody is supposed to touch the Queen. That is a significant breach of etiquette that angered British media. Sean, you're right. This man has sold our children's future to the
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 10:34 pm,
Chinese. "compensation issues" have nothing to do with bowing or not bowing to another world leader. This has to do with the cultural message of subservience and weakness to Asian cultures. Not appropriate for the POTUS. (follow the link I provided)
Sean - November 24, 2009, 10:36 pm,
Dude you're the Jan Brady of politifakers: "Obama!, Obama!! Obama!!!"
Derek - November 24, 2009, 11:15 pm,
Over-reacting all right.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:18 pm,
Whatever, my liberal friend on this site will never admit to any fault (of which there are many) of the annointed one. It's all Bush's fault. Besides, I am King Politifake, not Jan. Try to keep it straight. When he does something right I give credit.
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:28 pm,
We have a lot of mending to do in regards to foreign relations. An overly humble gesture doesn't depreciate the US dollar, doesn't weaken our military and certainly doesn't hurt. If you travel abroad, you'd know how poorly we're viewed.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:33 pm,
I have traveled abroad and while countries that were former allies that have gone way left don't appreciate us, those who have stood with us to defend against the real threat of terrorism are deeply concerned by the lack of leadership and strength shown
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:35 pm,
by the POTUS. A worldwide apology tour, passing on the anniversary of the Berlin Wall coming down, dithering on troops for what he called a "war of necessity". The only right foreign policy decision thus far is allowing the SEALs to take out pirates. I
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:36 pm,
Appreciate us? RTespect is earned... never given. Appreciate us? That is pure arrogance. Exactly why we're in the situation we are with the rest of the world. Comeon, WTFO... you can't be that arrogant.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:37 pm,
find it troubling that he won't even call Maj Hasan's act a terrorist act. I honestly hope he gets better and shows some strength and pride in all the great things the US has accomplished, but I don't have faith he will. It appears he hates this nation.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:38 pm,
Appreciate was in the definition of like. Not intended to be arrogant.
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:38 pm,
He was a lunatic... not a sleeper agent, not a trained a**asin... just a nutcase. If he didn't use his "religion" as an excuse for a just cause, it would have been something else.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 24, 2009, 11:39 pm,
Apple.....good old apple.
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:39 pm,
Dutch apple for me.
BoneCD - November 24, 2009, 11:39 pm,
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
The bottom line is that both our enemies and allies need to see strength and leadership from the US. Not apologies and subservience. The POTUS's number 1 job is to protect the citizens and interests of the US. Not appease those who dislike us.
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Peach? PEACH?
MrRandom - November 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Caramel Apple
CANADA - November 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Key lime
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
agdaniele - November 24, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Key Lime... FTW
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 24, 2009, 11:41 pm,
Peach is for cobbler.......Apple is the pie of the masses.
CANADA - November 24, 2009, 11:41 pm,
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Maj Hasan was not a nutcase. He was an Islamic extremist that sympathisized with the terrorists. His act was a calculated attack to further the jihadist movement and by definition a terrorist attack. *it's Thanksgiving time...pumpkin with Cool Whip on top
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 24, 2009, 11:43 pm,
No, he was an American Citizen with a mental disorder.....You should be able to relate.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 11:48 pm,
So you're providing an excuse for a murderer? That's right, let's feel sorry for the guy with a mental disorder instead of the 13 families that lost loved ones. (pathetic attempt at insult ignored).
TheTrashHeap - November 24, 2009, 11:53 pm,
CANADA - November 24, 2009, 11:55 pm,
infraredgiant - November 25, 2009, 2:09 am,
There are many Pacific Theater WWII veterans who find Obama' showmanship offensive. Many Americans died to remove this Imperial family from power. For those who do not find this offensive, they need to crack open a history book--quit chewing on the cover.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 2:15 am,
strawberry rhubarb? - November 25, 2009, 6:04 am,
Infraredgiant-Just 2 get ur Advice. I'm deployed and share the same dining hall with Japanese, German, and Italian Soldiers. How should I disrespect "THEM" as to not Offend WWII veterans.
Ed-Hyde - November 25, 2009, 8:29 am,
Wow. 1. Whoever the protocol officer is for Obama needs to be b****slapped. Normal, around the world, policy is for a head of state to greet another head of state as an equal. Period. Doing otherwise just shows your ignorance, not your humility.
Ed-Hyde - November 25, 2009, 8:31 am,
2. Sorry WTFO, I disagree with labeling Maj. Hasan as a terrorist. As long as he's just a military officer that lost his nut, he gets tried by court martial. A "Terrorist" gets civilian courts and civilian lawyers. No thanks.
Ed-Hyde - November 25, 2009, 8:33 am,
As a whole, Americans probably have more respect for other cultures than just about any country. They are all HERE! While we have isolated hate crimes, they are isolated. For the most part we just want to go to work and come home.[/3panelrant]
TheTrashHeap - November 25, 2009, 8:50 am,
The stereotypical "ugly American" does still exist. The idea that Americans are MORE tolerant of other cultures than most is ridiculous. I have dealt with American tourists all my life and in my exp only Germans are worse.
Zed - November 25, 2009, 10:33 am,
Sad thing is, WW2 ended in 1944, and most of the men who volunteered were an average of 22-30 years old. that puts WW2 vets at 87 - 95 years old. Which puts most real WW2 vets (and not just Korean War vets who want to claim bragging rights) dead or senile
Zed - November 25, 2009, 10:35 am,
Show me someone of that age, and I'll salute them just for being alive, but I'm not going to apologize to someone I need to remind of their own name or a shovel and an ouija board to do so.
Porcelina - November 25, 2009, 10:51 am,
Holy f***.
Fatt Matt - November 25, 2009, 11:11 am,
Love the avatar Zed!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:20 am,
@ Zed....we all know you like them younger..............Banana creme?
Zed - November 25, 2009, 11:28 am,
@Mooo+: nah, lemon meringue. @Fatt Matt: Thanks. Had another one, but it's too large and for some reason my copy of Gimp thinks that Trim and Shrink are the same command.
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 11:36 am,
Rasin pie?
Ed-Hyde - November 25, 2009, 11:37 am,
@Trash, all tourists are idiots. I would submit to you that if you really looked at the world as a whole, most countries aren't as tolerant as we are within their borders. I give you India, Pakistan, Israel, Iran and China as examples.
Ed-Hyde - November 25, 2009, 11:38 am,
@Canada: But you like raisins!
Zed - November 25, 2009, 11:38 am,
Hair pie, Canada, hair pie.
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 11:39 am,
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 11:41 am,
@Ed-Hyde: Rasin smugglers
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:41 am,
You can suck the fun out of anything, Eh Zed?
Zed - November 25, 2009, 11:41 am,
No, no, HAIR pie. At least that way you can look at the judge and say "But your honor, I thought she was 18!"
Zed - November 25, 2009, 11:42 am,
@ Mooo+: My wife is like that, but in the really GOOD way, LOL!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:43 am, Wrong......
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 11:44 am,
Zed - November 25, 2009, 11:45 am,
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:46 am,
Dammit CANADA.....your avatar.....fap.....fap.....fap....I can't help mooooself.....
infraredgiant - November 25, 2009, 11:48 am,
Yeodawg, I respect your military service the citizens of U.S.; I doubt you bow to your Jap. counter part. I don't believe in wiping away history either. For 233 years,POTUS did not bow to any king. We owe a lot to the Greatest Generation. That's my point.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:48 am,
Now I'm ashamed.......
LogicDude - November 25, 2009, 11:49 am,
Hey Canada...your GF is h**, but that other gal's a stone fox!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:50 am,
infraredgiamt.......Can you get my watch back? I left it on yer moms nightstand.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:51 am,
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 11:56 am,
Thanks LD! ya me and aggy got into showing them off last night
Ed-Hyde - November 25, 2009, 11:58 am,
@LD, She's a bit introverted though. @Moo++ Oh yea, I got your watch back for you, I was next. It wasn't on her nightstand though.
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 12:02 pm,
I would switch back bfore I get in ****, but I didnt save my old one and have to find it again
Zed - November 25, 2009, 12:22 pm,
Well, since this IS the internet, I'm off to go look at p***. Adios!
CANADA - November 25, 2009, 12:24 pm,
i got class soon too,see ya
TheTrashHeap - November 25, 2009, 5:27 pm,
All tourists are idiots? Not True at all! I have seen so many acts of extreme arrogance by American tourists and yet when I travel I try to learn from other cultures. I heard an american couple in the Dom.Rep berating a man because he couldn't speak Eng.
TheTrashHeap - November 25, 2009, 5:29 pm,
He actually just could not understand their speech through their southern accents. If you really believe that Americans are the most accepting then you must be one of the most arrogant.
WTFO - November 25, 2009, 7:49 pm,
TTH, you generalize over 304M Americans by your supposed vast experience with tourists and Moo+ you respond to another motifaker by insulting his mother. Another great display of why it is worthless discussing anything of substance with you two.
WTFO - November 25, 2009, 7:53 pm,
Zed, your disrespect for the remaining folks from the greatest generation is disgusting, but not surprising. People who don't show respect, will never get any. Oh well, I'm done with you guys.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 8:00 pm,
Really? So you won't come back?.....that would be great.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 8:12 pm,
You take everything too seriously and suck the fun out of Motifake. I hope you're not this whiny in person, because that would be sad.
WTFO - November 25, 2009, 8:16 pm,
Much to your dismay, I will not let a few insignificant whiners drive me away from this site. I am just done engaging with pathetic haters like you.
Mongo - November 25, 2009, 9:05 pm,
Respecting? This a** clown is a joke....nothing but a ward heeler from stocktown.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 25, 2009, 11:20 pm,
By all means stay......I enjoy listening to you cry.
WTFO - November 25, 2009, 11:56 pm,
For you, Moo+. 64705
Bartimaeus - November 26, 2009, 12:03 am,
For you WTFO, 33446. Enjoy. - November 26, 2009, 9:24 am,
Typical conservative republican bull-crap ask them poignant relavent question and they try and change the subject. The JAPanese counterparts don't bow to each other. OBAMA is not George BUSH and if he's doing stuff thats pissing off people like you good! - November 26, 2009, 9:27 am,
All officers here hug and man-kiss their iraqi counter-parts becuse thats the culture here. We're guests of the Iraqi Governmant and when your a guest u respet the host. Or maybe u didn't get zat far in school. - November 26, 2009, 9:32 am,
Japanese boyz and girlz are being killed in the same sand by the same IED as Americans. Maybe you oughta rent "BAND of BRothers and find out what its all about. You bow you wash his feet, you do what-eva for your brother.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:17 am,
For you WTFO.....Go f*** your hat, You're a pathetic troll. You only come here in hopes that someone will disagree with you so you can rant like an a**hole. You are everything that is wrong with America....and you're a racist.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:21 am,
You're bigoted, narrow minded and self Righteous. you only care about your own posters (don't think we didn't notice) You expect everyone to conform to your BS political beliefs and your mother wears army boots.....Did I mention You're a Racist?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:25 am,
It's obvious to everyone that you only come here to view your own posters and see if anyone has disagreed with you, so you can go off on a tangent and quote every f***ed up website that supports your opinion.......also, You're a racist and a homophobe
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:26 am,
i hope then next ban sticks so we can be done with your retarded BS........lots of love, Moooooooooooooo
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:27 am,
You closeted homo, Racist, Pigf***er.
GreyScorpion - November 26, 2009, 10:32 am,
Is that how Bacon gets made??
Bartimaeus - November 26, 2009, 10:38 am,
No, Billy, that's how flame wars are born. This should be the best one since W/Zed Conflict...and that was bloody.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:41 am,
No f***ing way Bart. I've had it with WTFO Troll. I agreed a long time ago to not respond to him and he did the same....But it appears that he can't help himself......I'm done witht he bigoted piece of ****, And as a real Man, I stand by my statements....
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:41 am,
Unlike a certain p**** that couldn't hold up his end.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:56 am,
WTrollFO.....I like it.
Zed - November 26, 2009, 1:09 pm,
WTFO, WW2 vets are just plain not the "greatest" generation, that's reserved in my book for the Founding Fathers themselves, who fought a guerrilla war against the greatest naval and land-based force in world history AND WON.
Zed - November 26, 2009, 1:12 pm,
Yes, the veterans of WW2 stepped up o the bat when it was their time, and like I said, I'll salute them, but most "WW2" vets around today are not real WW2 vets, they're Korean War vets trying to claim glory that isn't theirs.
Zed - November 26, 2009, 1:13 pm,
Most REAL WW2 vets are dead or in nursing homes, George HW Bush notwithstanding.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 1:15 pm,
Don't waste your time Zed......WtrollFO has tunnel vision and no sense of humour.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 1:15 pm,
And Crabs......copious crabs.
agdaniele - November 26, 2009, 1:16 pm,
Excellent points, yeodawg!!!
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 7:49 pm,
Wow, all that BS and I'm the one who gets banned for attacking other Motifakers. Your memory of who broke the truce is clouded Moo+. You keep chiming in on the politifakes (that oppose your world view) when you claim they 'all' suck. You attack others
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 7:51 pm,
instead of offering a vaild point. It's so cute to see how spun up you've gotten that I just can't stop chuckling at your blind hate for anyone who dares to disagree with you. You can't offer a position, so you resort to race and useless insults.
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 7:54 pm,
For yeo, I've been deployed along side our Japanese allies and truly respect their contribution. I don't believe is was smart for the POTUS to offer a subservient gesture to this gentleman. His handlers failed, period, and it sends the wrong message.
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 7:57 pm,
Zed, thanks for maintaining civility and I agree that our founding fathers were great. However, I didn't label those folks as the "Greatest Gen." any more than I labeled mine "Gen X". I do believe that they were a great Gen because they survived the Great
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 7:59 pm,
Depression and won WWII by pulling together as Americans versus tearing each**her apart for ideology. In today's wars, the military are the only ones sacrificing anything. No rationing for the troops, no war bonds and no tightening the belts at home. In
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 8:01 pm,
addition, they took the hard path through the Great Depression versus band-aid fixes that avoid pain for us to only result in passing financial hell to our children like we are doing now.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 26, 2009, 10:43 pm,
Sean - November 26, 2009, 11:13 pm,
The only part of this poster if find objectionable is "for a change." ... and the absence of a hyphen in the title.
WTFO - November 27, 2009, 12:54 am,
Got any proof, cow-boy or are you just going to stick with the "you're a poo-poo head" debating tactic? Yea, didn't think you had proof.
TheTrashHeap - November 28, 2009, 5:08 pm,
Wtfo My generalization was in response to a generalization. And I provided specific examples. It has become obvious that you are nothing but the lowest form of troll and a detriment to any conversation. Why do you keep engaging me? grow up troll.
TheTrashHeap - November 28, 2009, 5:11 pm,
I was responding to ed. Nobody cares about your opinions so why not go play in the corner by yourself? The power I have to set you off was fun for a while but it's getting old and you are getting boring. 9 out of 10 motifakers agree, you are not worth it!
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 9:49 pm,
Don't think for a moment that you have the ability to set me off. You are an annoyance at best.You keep trying to speak as if you represent "9 out of 10" motifakers when you are the one who trolls politifakers' comments. If you hate politics so much then
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 9:50 pm,
avoid them. It's not hard and would be the mature thing to do. Besides, I'm tired of looking at that mutt. So run along back to your chat rooms and discuss random thoughts while adults talk about things that matter. Go on, back to the kiddie table.
DreMagnum - November 29, 2009, 9:52 pm,
actually most of us agree with TTH here i believe
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:11 pm,
So with about 2500 members and 460 online tonight. You two and a few like minded folks claim to speak for the majority? Quite a stance. The ratings on my posters show that there is an audience for them. As far as my comments, I always show the same
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:13 pm,
respect that is shown. Those who don't like what I say or post are not forced to engage. Make a 1L and move on. Others, have actively sought to get me to "STFU" and/or "GTFO". I will continue to resist that kind of BS.
DreMagnum - November 29, 2009, 10:14 pm,
just saying that it gets annoying
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:20 pm,
IMO, so do tunnels, "you'll **** bricks", Anime, and comic book based posters. Therefore, I avoid them. It's a big site with all kinds of interests. I don't understand why a few (you haven't been active in this effort, Dre) feel the need to harass others.
DreMagnum - November 29, 2009, 10:23 pm,
I only harass newbs and idiots. Most of your posters are great, some of your comments are unnecessary in my opinion.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:26 pm,
You've always shown me respect and I've treated you the same way. My preference is to have good debates on topics. However, I will tear down the haters and idiots that I come across. I see no difference other than the core subject matter.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:27 pm,
BTW, I humbly thank you for the a**essment of my posters.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:31 pm,
Trash loves that dog (she's purebred BTW) you owe him an apology. You might as well have insulted his wife or child. I'm not starting anything here, I don't have the energy. But Dre is right, Most of us will be happier when you take up residence at
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:31 pm,
DreMagnum - November 29, 2009, 10:32 pm,
have you ever gone to Its weird
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:35 pm,
Only a matter of time before, you chimed in. 1. No, haven't been there yet. 2. you proved my point about trying to speak for "most" on this site. 3. Don't care about the dog. You both have said that nothing is off-limits here (except what you care about)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:35 pm,
Obviously someone got the domain before Mr.M could.....he'll find another.......I suggest "not" or "14" ...Again, I'm not here to attack or argue, I'm just looking forward to the day this becomes a politics free site.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:38 pm,
Look who's taking the low road once again. Your political bs won't be missed. I do feel I can speak for "most of the site, Did yoy even see the polls regarding politifakes...the people have spoken! Although, I'm not surprised at how much little respect
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:39 pm,
you have for democracy. Night Dre.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:40 pm,
Please, anytime you stray away from the little chat rooms you stick to, you attack politifakers. You could avoid them but you choose the antagonist route. I still believe that the surge of anti-politics is misdirected. Instead of going after the drive-by
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:42 pm,
haters, you and others choose to attack the political posters and the members who want to discuss things more important than beer. You point the finger at me for taking the low road?? After calling me a bigot, racist, homophobe, etc.?? That's really rich!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:44 pm,
I'll admit to going overboard that morning, I just get so fed up with your Hubris. Can't you just admit that the new site will make everyone happier and accept that most of us come here for jokes? BTW, I do attack the others that I feel take the fun out
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:44 pm,
Yes, I saw the politifake poll and the verbiage supports that the haters and flame wars are the problem. Which supports my position. You entered this site a hater, became a member gathered a cliche and are forcing others out because you're not mature
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:44 pm,
of the site.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:44 pm,
enough to allow others to discuss things you disagree with or dislike.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:45 pm,
What do the poll numbers support?
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:46 pm,
So why does it have to fit your definition of "fun". Some enjoy political humor. Who made you Motifake funny God? If it gets thru the mods, it belongs. You take that position and point out my Hubris?
DreMagnum - November 29, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Did I start this fight? Because it needs to end
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:48 pm,
Again you skirt my questions.. The polls were CLEARLY against Politifakes. That doesn't voice the majority opinion to you?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:49 pm,
I'm trying to keep it a discussion....I'm not attacking anyone. But No and sorry Dre.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:50 pm,
I'll say the same for WTFO..we're being civil enough.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:52 pm,
BTW, I've never been to a chat room in my life...Motifake and EZTV are the only sites I visit.
GreyScorpion - November 29, 2009, 10:53 pm,
wow, you guys are kinda like my family thanksgiving discussing my grandpa's infidelity. A heated Discussion that still didn't change the will.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:53 pm,
Much more civil than the other night. Dre, you didn't start anything, bud. I went looking for the poll, couldn't find it. But of those who voted politifakes were most noted. Again, that is out of 2500 members. Hardly scientific, right? I also have the
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:54 pm,
lions on my posters which display popularity from members and non-members alike. About 250 with an average of about 3.2. Not bad, and argubly more valid than a few dozen who took the time in the Forums. What I'm saying is there's conflicting data.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:55 pm,
Sorry, I wasn't clear, Moo+. The chat rooms I'm referring to are the designated poster comment threads designed to move politifakes out of the "most commented" report.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:56 pm,
%50 of all votes were for politifakes being the worst on the "worst type of motifake" thread....Out of 12 topics.....on the religifake vs politifake poll it was %95.....I don't need "scientific" those that cared enough to vote did.
DreMagnum - November 29, 2009, 10:56 pm,
You got to remember the other politifakes, most of which are bad, really really bad
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:56 pm,
That's not why they're's just a pleasant by-product.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 10:58 pm,
did you ever think that the lions you get might be based on who agrees with your political beliefs instead of who thinks you're funny? Remember, This site is about humor.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 10:59 pm,
So Dre, we throw the baby out with the bathwater? Also, there was no call to ban politifakes when I arrived here and they centered around calling Bush the devil or nazi.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:00 pm,
On the other hand, Your non-political posters are funny and you're a nicer guy to talk to (imo) when the topic isn't politics.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:01 pm,
No call when you got mean when the 12 page rants began?...see a pattern?......I'm not trying to be rude, But are you pickin up what I'm puttin down?
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:02 pm,
Moo+. Re: the poll - not all motifakers visit the forum, so no a few dozen don't represent the whole population. Again, you lecture on what this site is about and base your opinion on what you find funny. Political satire is a valid form of humor if you
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:02 pm,
Just admit that we'll all be happier when the site comes up. And I hope you keep posting your non- political stuff here.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:03 pm,
like it or not. Also, if the mods approve it, it belongs on the site, why do you resist that fact? Finally, this site (based on posters here) is about humor, satire, demotivation, ***bs, and much more.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:05 pm,
All the regulars visit the forum. 2500 members don't mean that much when most spend little to no time here and very few contribute.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:06 pm,
Whether or not the new political site will be good is yet to be seen. I appreciate your tentative compliment and when you avoid politics or trying to silence politics, there have been good conversations. Trust me, there were 12-page flame wars long before
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:06 pm,
I engaged in them.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:07 pm,
You see what used to pass for "funny" We have stricter moderation now, It's only been a few months.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:08 pm,
Flame wars yes....not so many that revolved only around who's Party was right or wrong.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:09 pm,
I see your point on the infrequent visitors, but do you support a class-system here? Where if your not here all the time, your opinion is less valuable than others? Doesn't seem right to me.
GreyScorpion - November 29, 2009, 11:09 pm,
Satire, for the sake of satire, and political satire both are funny. But it's like the bathrooms in the airport, there's a place for each gender, just be sure what door you're walking through.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:11 pm,
As for the new mods, I still see Retrochcop's stuff being posted quite frequently, and with all due respect to RC, I think mine are superior (admittedly, I'm biased). Flame wars are flame wars, it doesn't matter the topic. The problem is disrespect not
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:11 pm,
the subject.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:11 pm,
No, Not a class system....but if you don't vote in a Democracy, That's your choice. If you care about the site (like you care about your country) You'll make your voice heard.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:12 pm,
GS, good point. Let's define where the door is. I view it as clicking on the thumbnail, since it's easy to spot a politifake from there with the title. There's lots of other doors.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:12 pm,
But there would be significantly less battles without the politifakes. Right?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:13 pm,
I gotta crash....gotta be up at 0500......maybe we'll talk more tomorrow.....Night all.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:14 pm,
I hope people don't care for a site with the same conviction they care about (aboot) their counties, but I see the a***ogy. However, I do care that censorship on this site has gone from NSFW and vulgar language (understandable) to censorship of ideas.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 29, 2009, 11:16 pm,
The censorship of NSFW and language were about advertising and legality. We all know that.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:17 pm,
Moo+, I believe if you remove the politifakes, the haters will attach to something else to flame about. I feel the core prob is disrespect, not topics. I enjoyed the respectful debate tonight. Night.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:18 pm,
That's why I stated the language and NSFW cencership were uncerstandable.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:18 pm,
Make that 'censorship'.
GreyScorpion - November 29, 2009, 11:19 pm,
I don't agree with you there WTFO. You're idea's are very valid. But expressed in the wrong arena. Kinda like yelling "strike 3" at a football game.
Haarakkon - November 29, 2009, 11:23 pm,
Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in, and see yet another politicized debate raging. See y'all later.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:31 pm,
What's wrong with yelling strike 3 at a football game? It confuses the hell out of the QB. Haar, no rage here and no politics. Debate on motifake content.
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:32 pm,
BTW, GS. Unlike some of the political blog sites, I've seen Motifake allows for pics to help drive home the message. A picture is worth a 1000 words (or $1000 bucks if you catch a celeb n****).
GreyScorpion - November 29, 2009, 11:36 pm,
Whoo-hoo!! n**** Celebrities!! Not sarah jessica parker is it? I already ahve Ky Derby pictures
WTFO - November 29, 2009, 11:38 pm,
It's been interesting, but I gotta bail. Take care.
Zed - November 30, 2009, 3:36 am,
"What's wrong with yelling strike 3 at a football game? It confuses the hell out of the QB." (WTFO)
Zed - November 30, 2009, 3:36 am,
Is it just me, or did WTFO seem to be channeling ME there at the end?
Ed-Hyde - November 30, 2009, 11:36 am,
Heh, continuing my convo with Trash. I 100% agree with you that there are 'Ugly' americans. I think it sucks that we are judged as a country by that less than .1% of people that are utter douchebags. I hold to my statement about overall cultural respct
TheTrashHeap - November 30, 2009, 1:48 pm,
Ed I cant talk to you without inviting BS from others apparently. But I am glad that you see it as a conversation as opposed to an argument.
TheTrashHeap - November 30, 2009, 1:50 pm,
I was trying to have a healthy debate with you and I dont see any of my comments (derived from personal experience) as attacks. I'm glad you don't either.
NumberXIII - February 3, 2012, 3:17 am,
Reading this was better than any history class I've ever taken.