Happy New Year! Maybe The Approval Queue Guy Can Be More Accepting This Year

Creator: Joshy8632

agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 12:34 am,
Fact is, we'll be less accepting. This site is for entertainment and humor... not to catch any crap that's tossed at the approval queue. Please take time to make posters. Quality and good humor will be approved.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 12:49 am,
I want to know how this and that "Religion is makes senses" got through but my KFC one didn', can't win them all.
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 12:56 am,
"Religion" has the explanation in the comments... and if it didn't make sens, I'd suggest learning the site and people more before expecting to understand it.
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 12:58 am,
As far as the KFC... it's not something that is new here, and the pic has been used before a handful of times... in a funnier capacity. I don't expect noobs to have seen all the posters here, but I have.
phydeaux - January 2, 2010, 12:59 am,
ALL?!?! No exceptions? No hidden, ancient gem, lying dusty and ignored in a dark and forgotten corner?
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 1:00 am,
Furthermore, if you have an issue with a mod, or anything else here, please address it via PMs. I can't speak for the other mods, but if you choose to air out a beef in the comment or forum section, it'll be a fast-track to embarrassment and/or banning.
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 1:03 am,
I got into this when there were about 10K posters. I made it a point to look through every one over the course of a month. But truth be told, I have missed some from time to time sonce then. Overall, though, I have seen most all. Including other sites.
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 1:03 am,
But, a valid question, phy.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:04 am,
Ag, I do get why the Religion one was approved. I don't have an issue with any mods, the only two I could find with that pic was the Pamela Anderson one and the morons one.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:04 am,
*We're, not was.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:08 am,
I got here in early/mid 08, went through all the ones that had been posted then, but haven't had decent Internet service until about a month or two ago. Haven't had the time to go back through everything I missed.
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 1:14 am,
Yikes!!! That'd be one helluva task to tackle. All I can say is to just trust a comment that states "already been done" - chances are, it's me.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:18 am,
The reason was actually "Not funny enough" which is why I was kinda confused when I saw this one. I PMed you btw.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:18 am,
Any yeah, I was on dialuo from January till Sept of 09. Not the best for Motifake.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:18 am,
d*** it. *Dialup
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 1:19 am,
Again, not all are tagged with KFC, and until recently, tags weren't required. Approval/rejection isna't always agreeable in it's method... just try to remember that we're doing our best to keep the site entertaining... from a human perspective.
tmac13 - January 2, 2010, 1:19 am,
Ahhh that explains it. Thing is, I'm not human, so that confuses me slightly.
agdaniele - January 2, 2010, 1:29 am,
I barely register as such myself.
Joshy8632 - January 3, 2010, 3:27 am,
d*** it has been remarked as mine. El Toro has been UN MASKED!