proof positive that god does not exist!

Creator: elf25s

Dude 4515 - January 19, 2010, 9:25 pm,
no, proof that he's not listening to you. you must have prayed for 5 lions, right? careful, religion bashing posters are HATED here.
elf25s - January 20, 2010, 12:05 am,
ohh really? then how come there is a lot of them? if you belive in this god so much prove it to me that the invisible spook that majority claims is in the sky actuly exist using science not some creationist mumbo jumbo that would make any gm jealous!
elf25s - January 20, 2010, 12:08 am,
besides if you looked at the historical stats what caused more death than desease and natural disaster combined the cuse would be religion. so you still going to tell me that something ythat we call god exists? if it does it deserves to be kicked in nuts
Bartimaeus - January 20, 2010, 12:16 am,
Elf, man, calm the f***'s perfectly alright to joke about religion, but show some respect. People have every right to believe, just as you have the right not to believe. The problem with this poster is... it isn't really a joke.
elf25s - January 20, 2010, 12:40 am,
no apologies from me if dude 4515 does not like it he can always click somewhere else. *L* btw do you remeberor even know how FCC got started in first place? yes they always start so innocent with good intentions dont they? *VBEL*
elf25s - January 20, 2010, 12:45 am,
ok i had my say and i will not turn this into whose got bigger d**k debate or pissing contest here after all this is a fun and entertainment after all. my job here is done to give a smile or giggle a laugh even in the end that is all that matters
Bartimaeus - January 20, 2010, 12:52 am,
Right. This is all in good fun. That's why we try to avoid religious/political debates. People usually get pissed off and start flame wars. Jokes are great, and always welcome...but it's best not to go into any serious bashing. Hell, it's best not to be
Bartimaeus - January 20, 2010, 12:52 am,
serious at all. lol
Dude 4515 - February 2, 2010, 5:55 pm,
I meant no real desrespect sir. I am myself a religious man (though not very), and chose my words VERY poorly. the posters just not very funny. I do make apologies for my idiotic comment though.
Dude 4515 - February 2, 2010, 5:58 pm,
I also don't know WHY I presumed to give you advice, seeing as you have more grey in you beard than I do. must've never seen your name before. my bad.
rerun - February 2, 2010, 7:59 pm,
I prayed after I saw this poster and god does exist. My prayer was anwered, elf25s has not been back since he posted this poster. There is your proof.