Uhmm, Say What?

Creator: Sean

KDP3 - June 15, 2008, 7:49 am,
for real Sean did you read the bible? That when all the sins of man fell on Jesus and He felt God's judgment on him. Thous saving mankind from going to hell. You can tell him thank you latter.
Captain Whitey - June 15, 2008, 11:59 am,
Says the man who, if he was a "real Christian", would capitalize Him when referring to the magic jew. You can kiss my a** later.
RII - June 15, 2008, 4:11 pm,
Wait, if you thank Jesus for saving us from hell don't you have to b**** at your god for sending us to hell in the first place?
RII - June 15, 2008, 4:14 pm,
Epic logic fail: god says 'This'll cost you eternal torment,' Jesus says 'But I'll take the hit for ya, if you persecute witches and queers for me!' Interested in buying a bridge off me?
Sean - June 15, 2008, 9:10 pm,
Before I posted this I did a little additional reading. Here one apologist's attempt to make sense of this question: -- and if this makes any sense whatsoever to you ... well good luck to you.
AdAm - September 27, 2008, 2:05 pm,
why does everything with Christians come down to "kill the witches"? most of us are nice people. just give us a chance... you know for "god's sake"?
anti - January 14, 2009, 9:04 pm,
Dear AdAm, no from a deist believer
Silvermist - February 23, 2009, 9:09 am,
well why not, I mean seriously, if I can accept your religion, why can't you do the same for me? You believe what you want, but don't tell me I'm wrong for doing the same, aren't you supposed to "Love thy Neighbor?"
Wytch - August 24, 2011, 12:54 am,
The fundamental difference between us witches and you christians is we don't kill people that don't believe the same things we do. We live and let live.If you have a different belief, so be t. Good for you. We don't cram our beliefs down others' throats.
Wytch - August 24, 2011, 12:55 am,
Blessed be.
Sean - August 24, 2011, 10:40 am,
Stow in a gunny sack, snowflake. It's pathetic when the utterly powerless pat themselves on the back for their lack of despotism. Kinda like a quadriplegic proudly claiming to be a pacifist.
Sean - August 24, 2011, 10:41 am,