Yep, this is how I like them PREPARED.

phydeaux - January 27, 2010, 12:27 pm,
Da, vodka eta OCHEN horosho! - January 27, 2010, 12:34 pm,
5 votes 4/5 lions @11:39:40 Don't screw me on this. You do the right thing by me here. if you can't vote 4.5 our higher activate your 5 constitutuional right. if u can't say something nice...
DreMagnum - January 27, 2010, 12:51 pm,
You did spell Potato's wrong...
DreMagnum - January 27, 2010, 12:52 pm,
Well f*** it, Im wrong again
Faceplant31 - January 27, 2010, 12:55 pm,
This guy is getting really annoying. Quit b****ing at everyone for voting 1L on your posters. If they are good they will get good votes if they aren't they wont, so quit the b****ing and justaccept that we all make **** sometimes so just deal with it
_Ally - January 27, 2010, 12:58 pm,
Asking for 5L votes usually gets you 1l or none at all....remember that
Fatt Matt - January 27, 2010, 3:30 pm,
Yeo... I really thought this was some of your best work to date. Might just be the alcoholic in me... but whining about votes is just pathetic, really, who cares? If YOU like it screw everyone else.
Fatt Matt - January 27, 2010, 3:31 pm,
-1 for whining +3 for not using "zat" anywhere in this poster like you like to do. so you get a solid 4 from me.
R.S.Jake - January 27, 2010, 3:50 pm,
OK, I guess I gotta be the A-hole here.. :) ..none of these brnds of Vodka are distilled using potatoes. There, I said it, please continue to whine about 1L's.
phydeaux - January 27, 2010, 6:42 pm,
To be honest, I didn't know tequila COULD be made from potato at all. But R.S. is correct...and grain vodka is the WORST kind of all. But I like the thought...I gave 4 for the good idea decently executed.
R.S.Jake - January 27, 2010, 6:44 pm,
It must be the Ny-quil talking, but I am really being a jerk today! Oh well, nappy time! - January 29, 2010, 6:49 pm,
FEACPLANT FATTMATT WHY SO SERIOUSE. I've had a few when I'm on the net. I'm just throwing jabs busting chops. The Seagrams was empty the Smirnoff was barely 3 fingers. But I'm not touching the BACARDI, zat crap will kill you.
rerun - January 29, 2010, 6:54 pm,
looks like you may have had a few when you last responded to this forum chatter....the Tequila is what would kill me