I care not for who you fight, nor what your beliefs may be. For there are no winners, and children die in the streets. Take up arms, If you must. I throw mine down.

Creator: Grim R@per

rerun - February 9, 2010, 10:14 am,
excellent work Grim.
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 10:17 am,
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 10:25 am,
I love this poster. Regards, A. Hitler, J. Stalin, Hirohito, Pol Pot, S. Hussein, O. Bin Laden, every leader of Iran since 1980, etc... - - - War has never been a good idea. But those that refuse to fight against tyranny deserve it. Iraq shouldn't
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 10:26 am,
have been fought, and Afghanistan has been bumbled, but there are reasons to wage war, even when the cost is great.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 9, 2010, 10:40 am,
d***, That's deep JMac....what are your thoughts on thumb wars?
me4891 - February 9, 2010, 10:43 am,
Jmac, very well said. I was in those countries and my only hope is that for each life lost and for each that we took thousands will live happier lives. That is my 2 cents and now on to the funny stuff. God bless
Fatt Matt - February 9, 2010, 11:31 am,
Very well done Grim.
Airman - February 9, 2010, 11:55 am,
good job
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 9, 2010, 12:03 pm,
Yeah ra**r.....good "job"
Faceplant31 - February 9, 2010, 12:24 pm,
Very well done indeed Grim
Treehodger - February 9, 2010, 1:45 pm,
Although I agree with the poster, war is indeed needed in life. Without war, tech would not advance, medication would be unknown, and cultures would never change.
Treehodger - February 9, 2010, 1:46 pm,
What I mean of course is that war, through destruction, promotes human growth. Like "Slash n Burn", pardon the crude me***hore. War is bad. But very nessary.
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 1:48 pm,
Without war happiness would over populate. Money could be spent on third world aid. Children wouldn't grow up without their parents. You’re d*** right. War is necessary. This would be horrible.
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 2:02 pm,
Tell my buddy who had to escape in the middle of the night from Saigon two days before it fell, that his parents should have just been happy with the communists that were dragging people from their homes in the middle of the night for no reason.
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 2:03 pm,
Really, what was up with them not wanting to see their children killed? Bad parents...
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 2:03 pm,
The only thing that is necessary is moderate population control. War gets out of control, causes hate which in turn causes more war. It's a never ending cycle. There will always be war, because there will always be hate.
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 2:06 pm,
I'm not saying war will not happen. The very opposite is true, as is proven time and again. And yes in some cases it cannot be helped "Buddy" but Modern Warfare is impacting more innocents then ever before. The death toll on soldiers is high but what are
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 2:06 pm,
There will alsways be war, not because of hate, but because of pride and/or selfishness. Hate is a bi-product of pride.
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 2:08 pm,
the tolls on the civilian population? Most people who have died in war (not counting third world countries and the Jewish population) enlisted. These people and children have had no choice. War is no longer on terrorists. it is now war on innocence.
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 2:10 pm,
I agree there will always be war. And soon it will not be fought in some far away country. It will be brought to our door steps. Mark me on that.
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 2:15 pm,
Innocent people have always been adversely affected by war, regardless of whether you were the "good" guys or the "bad" guys. Americans were adversely affected by WWII. They lost family/friends, had to submit to rations, lived in fear of potential attack.
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 2:17 pm,
You and I agree on that. It seems that average Americans are coming ever closer to being thrust into a position that just a couple decades ago would have been beyond comprehension. I hope things change before it gets there, but...
Jmac0585 - February 9, 2010, 2:18 pm,
My original point was simply that someone that refuses to fight for ANY reason will find themselves subject to worse things than dying, or simply losing a loved one in bettle.
Grim R@per - February 9, 2010, 2:29 pm,
You make a sound point and I agree with you. Sometimes the only way out of something is to fight.
spacedog - February 9, 2010, 5:35 pm,
Loveless86 - March 31, 2011, 7:41 pm,
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton
Thedge - August 31, 2014, 9:59 pm,
Agreed. Liberty or death. But, choose those battles carefully. The ones that can be won, sally forth. Those which cannot be won, live to fight another day. And above all, death before dishonor. Hmm... ever heard a politician say that?