Always!......I mean ALWAYS doing STOOOPID SHIT!!

spacedog - February 21, 2010, 4:51 pm,
So...would this get approved if it said BLACK PEOPLE? I was going to make a joke on this one, but second guessed myself thinking it would sound racist. Dunno...
agdaniele - February 21, 2010, 4:51 pm,
Dogs are colorblind.... you're safe, space.
agdaniele - February 21, 2010, 4:54 pm,
To all motifakers: I approved it because it references race, but it's not offensive just because it's making that connection. People need a broader sense of humor. A poster isn't racist just because it addresses race. That's a tip from uncle Aggy
agdaniele - February 21, 2010, 4:57 pm,
Having said that, I do approve far too many of yeodawg's posters... now I know it's just because I'm white! I'm always doing.... stoooopid... sh1t!
spacedog - February 21, 2010, 5:00 pm,
I didn't say it wasn't funny either. I was going to originally comment: "Do black guys just take the day off cause it snowed?" but again that doesn't sound too I'll drop it.
TheTrashHeap - February 21, 2010, 5:23 pm,
So.....reverse racism is OK yeo? It really bothers me that you feel this way about my whole race. I'm sad for you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 21, 2010, 5:25 pm,
How is this funny?....f*** you Yeo....and your lame spelling and pathetic Motifake attempts.
Derek - February 21, 2010, 5:31 pm,
@Yeo - well, yes we do a lot... but what's your point? Spit it out man!
Fatt Matt - February 22, 2010, 12:12 pm,
Stupid **** like working for a living?
Faceplant31 - February 22, 2010, 12:22 pm,
All i can say is 1L - February 22, 2010, 10:34 pm,
If you type stupid white people into the search engine, you'll discover several postings under this title. The best is the guy who's punching a shark. just as benign or mean spirited as that poster.
TheTrashHeap - February 22, 2010, 10:43 pm,
So that makes your racism OK? Man up yeo. Racism is always wrong. - February 22, 2010, 10:43 pm,
But falling on the sword here...When black people talk about other black people we use words generalizations like "UR COUSINS", pookie, leroy, junebug, shaniqua. In have been told repeatidly that those terms are racist against my own.
TheTrashHeap - February 22, 2010, 10:48 pm,
What does that have to do with this racist poster? You should request removal on this one. It's the right thing to do.
CANADA - February 22, 2010, 10:53 pm,
f*** you Yeo. another one of your posters worthy of 1L - February 22, 2010, 11:00 pm,
My point is my point is, this an act of attention seeking rebellion. it's clearly a violation of seasonal uniform policy. Now if it were a black guy i dunn wearing low slung pajama bottoms and a do-rag the title would be "TALK @ UR COUSIN"
TheTrashHeap - February 22, 2010, 11:04 pm,
That poster would be rejected. It's creator would be shunned by decent people like me, and go on to spread more hate like racists such as yourself.
TheTrashHeap - February 22, 2010, 11:07 pm,
Also this man appears to be a letter carrier so the entire premise of your poster is flawed.
TheTrashHeap - February 22, 2010, 11:12 pm,
What the hell do you know about seasonal uniform requirements? Reverse racism is nothing but racism with a "get outta **** free card". Grow up.
Zed - February 24, 2010, 10:25 am,
I'm sick and tired of "cracker", "whitey", or "blue-eyed devil". I want to be called a "Honkey-American" from now on. - February 24, 2010, 11:49 am,
Trash heap I KNOW WOT UR much as I appreciate a good debate, U can't debate with a fanatic. If U want 2B offended than B offended good 4 u its Ur rite. But ur not going 2 goad me. U JUST MADE THE LIST BUDDY!! Moderators take note of him. - February 24, 2010, 11:57 am,
See kids TRASH HEAP questioned a military man about seasonal uniforms...And any duesche can jump on the ol' poprn loader here and look up Uniform regs for letter carriers @ He's trying 2 bully me into a fight.
Bovee - February 24, 2010, 11:59 am,
I am sorry i laughed a little at the picture but i would have if it was a black person to. i just like aggy dont see this as rasist. people here are a little to touchy. - February 24, 2010, 12:03 pm,
The bottom line in wisconsin state county municipality, city private uniform regs. long sleeves can be worn anytime. Short sleeves from the ides of march until indian summer.
Fatt Matt - February 24, 2010, 12:04 pm,
don't you mean injun summer?? heh - February 24, 2010, 12:05 pm,
And 4 the spelling hyigh percentage of AFRICAN AMWERICANS and tom CRUISE or dyslexic "cure now found" and lactose intolerance. RACE-CARD I just pulled it!! - February 24, 2010, 12:10 pm,
In wouldn't reconise FATT MATT w/o his shadow CANADA "luv the hockey" Ya got going there busting my chops @ every turn. & U know I meant zat.
Faceplant31 - February 24, 2010, 12:21 pm,
You ever think of motifaking sober? - February 24, 2010, 12:26 pm,
If i was sober i'd be a productive member of society, its winter in wisconsin i have a foot of snow to shovel off my drive-way and side walk. this will not be done sober.
Faceplant31 - February 24, 2010, 12:31 pm,
Neither will the snow shoveling i take it. Hey at least the liquor will warm you up.
DreMagnum - February 24, 2010, 1:01 pm,
Oh look, its this argument again
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 24, 2010, 1:26 pm,
I could forgive your rampant racism....If only you would learn to spell. you're not dyslexic. You just don't try.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 24, 2010, 1:28 pm,
Every "Zat" makes me hate you more.
know_it_all - February 24, 2010, 3:45 pm,
yea, what a stupid a**hole having a job that requires you to pass a piss test.
know_it_all - February 24, 2010, 3:46 pm,
so you can deliver welfare checks to coke dealing minorities
Bovee - February 24, 2010, 3:50 pm,
Kwon it all. that last comment makes me want to b**** slap you.
Bovee - February 24, 2010, 3:50 pm,
Know - February 24, 2010, 11:26 pm,
Do you know what we do to cows in Wisconsin MOOOOOOO?
MO - February 24, 2010, 11:29 pm,
Take 'em on dates and play with their teets? Feed 'em Jamesons untill they be hooked on dat ****?
CANADA - February 24, 2010, 11:29 pm,
Yeodawg, keep your *** life to yourself
DreMagnum - February 24, 2010, 11:39 pm,
You milk them dont you? get all that wonderful cheese?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 25, 2010, 1:01 am,
I would guess....Take them to prom and invite them to dinner with your parents?
Bovee - February 25, 2010, 8:58 am,
you bez ***p-en dem dat big uttered beoches? or Zniffing dem methane fartZ?