His Step-Brother say he for yourself @

Creator: WTFO

RII - June 20, 2008, 9:32 am,
Your step sister says you're a lousy lay, but your step brother said you eat a pretty good a**.
MadMSG - June 20, 2008, 7:44 pm,
RII. Don't be an idiot. The issue isn't if he's muslim, it's that he may be lying about it. Additionally, just because you're an inbreeder doesn't mean everyone else is too.
RII - June 20, 2008, 11:52 pm,
The point is only sister f***ing detards won't take a man at his word when he claims to believe in one magic fairy over a slightly different one.
MadMSG - June 21, 2008, 12:11 am,
Wow! What stellar debating skills you have. You make an useless point because you're taking Barack's word over his brother's instead of asking who is telling the truth. On a side not, I hope you don't procreate because ignorance is hereditary
RII - June 21, 2008, 12:47 pm,
I'm not debating, I'm calling you an idiot. See the difference is, you're doing all the proving it for me. Thanks!
MadMSG - June 21, 2008, 2:31 pm,
All politicians should be questioned on their honesty, especially when there is evidence that they are lying. The fact that people like you label anyone who "dares" question Obama as a racist, idiot or a redneck just proves that both your candidate and yo
MadMSG - June 21, 2008, 2:32 pm,
...and your minds are weak. Enjoy your ignorance, I'm sure it's bliss.
Overlord Douchebag - October 29, 2008, 1:31 pm,
If you kids want to b**** and moan about stupid **** like this, go to a political forum. I'm sure people there could use a couple more f***wits to talk to.
MadMSG - November 2, 2008, 11:41 pm,
Look at the dates on the posts, overbite dip****. This thread was over in June, so run along outside and play hide-and-go-f***-yourself.
Moo - November 15, 2008, 10:46 pm,
i wonder what Japan is doing...
hisashi - December 10, 2008, 9:56 pm,
maybe if any of you retards even payed attention to the ph**o that the man is holding you would notice that the clothes that the three men are wearing are indicative to cultures in Africa not the middle east, meaning this ph**o can also be used as proof t
hisashi - December 10, 2008, 9:57 pm,
that he is not muslim
Elder God Douchebag - December 10, 2008, 10:49 pm,
It's already well-established that he's a practicing Christian.
WTFO - December 10, 2008, 11:40 pm,
This was a real story that was later retracted by the printing newspaper after this was posted. Obama is a well-established Christian in an anti-govt, anti-white church.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 11, 2008, 1:34 pm,
WTFO, you talk a lot about respecting the 'office of the president' but you sink pretty low by insinuating that Obama is anti-govt and anti-white. That shows little understanding of the word respect.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 11, 2008, 1:36 pm,
I get very suspicious of people who claim to be so reasonable when it comes to their guy ( in your case, Bush) but automatically drop all the standards they supposedly have when it comes to their opposition.
WTFO - December 11, 2008, 11:22 pm,
MWLF, Reread my statement. He attended a CHURCH that is anti-govt and anti-white. Rev. Wright's statements and the church's website proved that fact. Website was changed when Obama started running.
WTFO - December 11, 2008, 11:23 pm,
I can't read Obama's mind so I didn't say he was anti-govt/anti-white. What is obvious is that his judgement lacks by staying with that church.
Elder God Douchebag - December 11, 2008, 11:26 pm,
He actually left the church.
WTFO - December 12, 2008, 12:22 am,
True as a political move. He was a member for 20 years. Do you honestly believe he never heard the disgusting statements of Rev. Wright?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 12, 2008, 12:22 am,
Touche, WTFO! I stand corrected. I apologize. My bad nitpick. sigh.
HAHA - April 17, 2009, 4:04 pm,
Hell yeah his sorry a** is. And he only left Rev Wright when it looked like it could hurt him ja****s.