Comment on this Motifake
Comment using Facebook
- February 27, 2010, 1:30 pm,
Too bed Charlemagne was a holy roman emperor, what is now Italy...
- February 27, 2010, 2:38 pm,
Wrong again Timmy. The Franks became the French.
- February 27, 2010, 3:05 pm,
And here I thought Franks were invented by Germans...at least they told me that at Nathan's Famous Coney Island stand
- February 27, 2010, 3:20 pm,
Those "franks" were. I should have gone with those franks for this challenge.
- February 27, 2010, 3:32 pm,
h** diggity dog sickartist now you're on topic!
- February 27, 2010, 3:52 pm,
Frankly, I think you both got the ol' meat pipes on the brain. That's just sick.....
- February 27, 2010, 4:12 pm,
French Foreign Legion kicks alot of a**
- February 27, 2010, 4:28 pm,
I just sent one to the "Q" for or M and sickartist...enjoy
- February 27, 2010, 4:30 pm,
M = MO...and by the way, nice see ya again, how the hell is Nick? I'm never around when you guys are here. Either that, or I'm drunk and out when you're around!
- February 27, 2010, 4:31 pm,
as you can tell I've been drinking...
- February 27, 2010, 4:34 pm,
BONE!!! *tackles with a big ol' hug* How the hell are yooooou!!! Were fine as boxed wine! She's good. She popped in last night, but nobody was on. Meh, timings off a bit!!
- February 27, 2010, 4:38 pm,
Good to hear MO! I've been doing great too!
- February 27, 2010, 4:39 pm,
I see your quality hasn't sufferd any with the drinking. Oh, and change my last were to we're.
- February 27, 2010, 4:41 pm,
no worries Bro, I got what ya ment
- February 27, 2010, 6:53 pm,
There was this chap Napoleon Bonaparte - was French, and won the odd battle here and there, and there...
- February 17, 2011, 7:54 pm,
Uh Derek, Napoleon wasn't French, he was Italian.
- February 17, 2011, 8:07 pm,
Then there was Napoleon Shapiro.....pretty sure he was Jewish.
- March 2, 2011, 2:27 pm,
Charlemagne was carolingian anyways. That means he was german not french. So "Karl der Große" would fit better to him then "Charlemagne". ;)
- March 2, 2011, 4:42 pm,
Too bad for you he spoke French and held his main court in France...
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...