Shuriken, caltrops, and matzo ball soup.

Creator: Jatropheus

Jatropheus - March 12, 2010, 12:09 am,
I am a TRUE moderate, trying to avoid partisan politics - which is why I am leaving this site entirely.
Jatropheus - March 12, 2010, 12:10 am,
Obviously, the mods approve Republican propaganda (have seen nothing of any other viewpoint here) and fear upsetting Catholics... plus, they do not notify if a submission is not approved, or why.
Jatropheus - March 12, 2010, 12:13 am,
Bye, I am gone, and glad, since I can't delete, that I only submitted a few barely passable works instead of something I would be proud of to this partisan sheople site.
MrRandom - March 12, 2010, 12:19 am,
Couple of things. At one point, this site accepted all political posters. That has since changed, and they have their own site now. We most got them in from a couple of posters who would more or less flood us, and they were more or less all Republicans.
MrRandom - March 12, 2010, 12:19 am,
As for a poster being rejected, the reason is almost always given on the approval que.
agdaniele - March 12, 2010, 12:32 am,
Mr. Random has spoken very eloquently... and I agree with all he says. But being that this isn't, I must apologize for any tone that the existing posters take... as we've tried to remove... screw it... Jatro... don't let the door hit ya!
rerun - March 12, 2010, 5:01 pm,
OK Captain a** Munch. Glad you are gone. I am Jewish and find this poster offensive, your Christial morality should have prevented you from ever making it, but you are a moral only when it serves you, please enjoy your stay in Hell.
rerun - March 12, 2010, 5:01 pm,
Too soon?
BillJat - May 11, 2010, 1:55 am,
1. Not Christian, and both Jewish friends and those into the martial art appreciated it. 2. Not my pic, it was already here.
BillJat - May 11, 2010, 1:57 am,
3. Rerun, you are talking trash to someone who's already left, after you banned them to make sure. What does that say about you? Mr Random, it wasn't listed on that page, which is also only available after one posts a new poster (which I did to check).
BillJat - May 11, 2010, 2:04 am,
Agdaniele, wasn't just TONE, there were some that were very overtly anti-Obama approved recently... I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't only the one wing allowed. You seem decent (based on first part), but becoming less so, is this who/how you want to be?
BillJat - May 11, 2010, 2:06 am,
Keep it up, I'll keep making more IDs and pointing out how a**umptive and asinine mods can be, whenever I bother to check.
ICEMAN - May 11, 2010, 2:17 am,
Keep raggin' on the Mods & what it gets you.
forseti - May 11, 2010, 5:22 am,
perhaps didn't get the text right if there are plays on word or something, but i really loled much at the title and don't believe it was an attack against Jewish people. and indeed banning AND beeing offensive to banned people seems a little chicken to me
MO - May 11, 2010, 9:05 am,
Look jat, you're just flappin your ***k beaters for no reason. You can keep it up all day long, but you won't change the fact that you're a whinny b****. And the mods you seem to want to complain about? They are well respected/loved members of this site.
thatonechick - May 11, 2010, 9:25 am,
" wasn't listed on that page, which is also only available after one posts a new poster (which I did to check)." This is your stupidity again; see that reports tab? There is a link to approval queue in that tab. There has been absolutely NO...
thatonechick - May 11, 2010, 9:26 am,
...politics approved since began, so you might want to check your dates. Rerun banned you only after you said you weren't coming back, so what's the big deal? You must be a glutton for punishment, since you like to come back here to get...
thatonechick - May 11, 2010, 9:27 am,
...your a** ripped apart. You can keep making IDs, and I'll just blanket ban every IP address your isp will provide for you. Thank you, and have a funderful day.
culos - May 11, 2010, 9:48 am,
Ouch :-)
forseti - May 11, 2010, 12:54 pm,
debate with aggy or rerun is one thing. war with toc is another which I wouldn't wish my hardest enemies...*lol* but after making the acquaintance of THE BANHAMMER too at my early beginning here I just try to get other opinions too, 'cuz MF should be fun!
rerun - May 11, 2010, 7:28 pm,
you know, BillJat is not even worth the ink here.
rerun - May 11, 2010, 8:17 pm,
I wonder who would ever want to live in Melrose Park, IL?
thatonechick - May 11, 2010, 8:31 pm,