Creator: Airman

Bovee - March 3, 2010, 12:13 pm,
5L's and mostly true only Where is the largest college stadium? michian and who has the most stright sellouts Ohio State, even though i hate them. Just saying still the last line is very very true.
kingsholmmad - March 3, 2010, 12:46 pm,
That's why you Americans don't understand rugby: REAL dedication involves going to Twickenham and being able to enjoy the game in spite of a diet of cucumber sandwiches and Pimms.
me4891 - March 3, 2010, 1:07 pm,
I am from the North and will say this is absolutely true. Looking forward to next fall already
magicbikes - March 3, 2010, 1:50 pm,
The top 3 college football stadiums by capacity: Penn State Michigan Ohio State They are from the north, by the way. Being from the south I would suspect you would have to be told that.
Airman - March 3, 2010, 2:55 pm,
actually, Lincoln Nebraska is amazing on game day too.. but it would be hard to beat the Georgia-Florida "worlds biggest ****tail party" for atmosphere. Tennessee's stadium now seats 104,000 putting it ahead of OSU
randomhero1090 - March 3, 2010, 3:19 pm,
This is the biggest piece of sh*t i've ever seen. PSU is 107k, Michigan 106k, OSU 102k. Please seach Penn State tailgate fcuktard. Obviously this dumb redneck has never been to a football game in the "North," since he thinks the Civil War is still on.
randomhero1090 - March 3, 2010, 3:21 pm,
Read this as well you douchebag...
Fatt Matt - March 3, 2010, 3:31 pm,
wow... someone takes their football seriously... randomhero, is Beaver Stadium what i hope it is? It's not, is it?
Faceplant31 - March 3, 2010, 3:36 pm,
Probably not matt, kinda like when i heard the name of my lil bros band tournament "cou*** Fest" i got super excited and was let down when it was a bunch of high school band geeks
Airman - March 3, 2010, 3:40 pm,
my goodness. Tennessee's Neyland stadium is now over 104,000, which seems to be more than 102,000. And I live in colorado, which, unfortunately, is Broncos country. college ball takes a back seat here
Airman - March 3, 2010, 3:46 pm,
I like that. Douchebag f***tard. I might find the appropriate avatar to go with that.
GreyScorpion - March 3, 2010, 3:51 pm,
I live in an SEC college town, and Airman is all over it, like BBQ sauce on a rib.
Bovee - March 3, 2010, 4:49 pm,
i am from the north in the middle of big ten country and played for NDSU and its not the same up here. go to a highschool game in texas or florida. its jsut better. we have pointed out 5 schools the SEC has 10 that are better with better fans.
afrothunder - March 3, 2010, 7:11 pm,
Being new to motifake, I'm sure my word isn't worth much. However, the best rivalry in North American Sports (Not just college) according to ESPN is The Game, also known as Michigan-Ohio State. (