Where will it end ??

Creator: MustyK

MO - March 8, 2010, 7:56 am,
After 10 wading through 10 in a row from you (and I'm sure there'll be 10 more) I'm wondering the same...
MO - March 8, 2010, 7:57 am,
remove one 10...1/10! Ha that's aboot what made me LOL 1 outta 10...
MustyK - March 9, 2010, 4:05 pm,
NEWSFLASH MO - I don't create my posters with you in mind. Some of us have a difference sense of humor to others. Why do you feel the constant need to put down others that you don't agree with ???
MO - March 9, 2010, 11:37 pm,
Well, well, well! Musty!!! You finally pulled your head out of the basement, and decided to actually acknowledge my jabs!! Nice to see you join in the conversation buddy! Hope your commenting didn't take away from the quest!
MO - March 9, 2010, 11:42 pm,
You're actually a conundrum. You've got the talent to put out great stuff, and yet you choose to spam the hell out of the site in a relentless quest for the top spot. That irks me. Put as much effort into 10 of the 65 posters you sh**gun.....
MO - March 9, 2010, 11:48 pm,
...and you'll get my 5 every time. You've literally jacked a picture I took and swapped a few words. If you don't like my opinion, then quit spamming and concentrate on the HOF! Now that it's all out there....PM me. Smoochez!
MustyK - March 10, 2010, 1:45 am,
Dear Mo, I didn't realise my head was in the for your jabs, I believe in - that if you've got nothing nice to say, best not say anything at all. It's easy to attack others from the safety of the internet, as you're obviously very aware.
MustyK - March 10, 2010, 1:48 am,
As for top spot - believe me - I don't want it, and have no desire to take that mantle from Cubby. He's been here a lot longer than me and deserves the cudos. As for Posting a lot of posters at once, I do this only to pass the time and forget about...
MustyK - March 10, 2010, 1:51 am,
life for a while. Without going into detail, I've been witness to many horrific things in my career - and Motifaking helps to distract the mind from remembering them. I don't see Mr. Motifake complaining about the fact that he's got a few more posters-
MustyK - March 10, 2010, 1:53 am,
As I'm sure he welcomes the extra traffic and $$$ that helps to keep the site going. As for 'jacking' one of your pictures - which one and I'll happily ask for it to be removed. This was not done intentionally, and with over 61,000 posters on the site..
MustyK - March 10, 2010, 1:56 am,
I can honestly say that I haven't seen them all. I don't intend to change the way I do business, if this upsets you, then really - is that my problem ? I didn't put this in a PM, as I believe that as this started in an open forum, then others have....
MustyK - March 10, 2010, 2:00 am,
The right to see my reply. Feel free to PM me if you have any other concerns that I may be able to a**ist you with. I hope this may answer your thoughts on the subjects you raised. Motifake - It's all about the love and respect of others.
Derek - March 10, 2010, 2:41 am,
5Ls for maturity Musty.
MO - March 10, 2010, 7:35 am,
Using this site as a distraction from real life. That's something I can respect. Using Motifake as a distraction, I can wrap my head around. All the other excuses you may be able to pull on newer members, but my focus on you started as I said way back....
MO - March 10, 2010, 7:41 am,
after seeing poster after poster slightly modified and as I said sh**gunned. And as you know any and all posters that you put out are fair game for the rest of us. If I see cookie cutter posters over and over from one user I'm gonna comment ...
MO - March 10, 2010, 7:44 am,
As far as you saying that I constantly put down everybody? I think that's a load as well. I can think of three users I've ridden constantly. You, WTFO and Derk. Ooo and Bria. I don't have the personality to just sit back and be quiet. That's just me....
MO - March 10, 2010, 7:49 am,
If you'd get more involved in the comment section and the forums you'd know that it's not so much a put down as a poke. A poke for multiple reasons. Been just about a year and I don't recall you joining in the coversations much. You'd def be welcome....
MO - March 10, 2010, 7:55 am,
And you'd be distracted as all hell.
MO - March 10, 2010, 7:56 am,
Oh, almost forgot. Derk? STFU! Couldn't end on a touchy feely note.......
TheTrashHeap - March 10, 2010, 8:04 am,
Motifake is all about love and respect for others? What site are you on? The more posters you make the more criticism you receive. Deal with it. And derek you have no place to talk here considering your obvious bad habits. We all know what you do derek.
TheTrashHeap - March 10, 2010, 8:07 am,
so don't try to play the good guy. Anytime one of your posters hits the top 5 it's just after a round of bombing. Mo has earned the right to speak, maybe you both should learn to listen. Quantity over quality is detrimental to the community and so are you
MO - March 10, 2010, 8:25 am,
Thanks Trash! Musty I'm good with you man. No need to carry this on any further. Just remember my main point. I think that if you really focused on a few at a time they'd be godd***ed masterpieces. That's all. Derk, I've got f*** all to say to you.
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:22 am,
Arguing on here with anyone is like going out to a wooden fence and telling it that block walls rule, and it being a fence made of dead trees sucks. You'll make as much headway in changing the fence's self-esteem as you will get through to someone on here
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:23 am,
To an extent, all posters are Objectively funny, and at the same time, subjectively funny. That is why the top rated poster changes almost weekly. That is not to say it won't stay at 4.25+ forever, but there are always the 1L-Timmys that hate anything
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:23 am,
that is funnier than their stuff, and/or they hate a particular person. Sounds like every other organization that you can possibly belong to. Really good and original posters will win. I used to make several posters a day. Too many of them sucked. I have
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:23 am,
gone to a couple a week, and not trying to make posters for the sake of making a poster. TTH is right, the more you make, the more chances you have to get hammered. I never have understood hating on someone's work for them, as opposed to the poster.
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:26 am,
Learning to ignore dopes will help. There are a couple of folks on here I wouldn't care to meet in person, but they can make some really funny posters. You need to be able to separate the two. You need to make good posters, too. or else you suck, loser.
Airman - March 10, 2010, 10:35 am,
Pie anyone?
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:38 am,
What kind? Cherry or apple for me. No cake.
GreyScorpion - March 10, 2010, 10:39 am,
mmmmm, pie
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:44 am,
It's been like over 5 minutes, where's my friggin' pie?
Jmac0585 - March 10, 2010, 10:45 am,
Dammit, you don't come on here waving the promises of delicious pie before me, and then run out without delivering the goods. Shame on you, you tricky tempter!
JLBachs - March 19, 2010, 5:30 pm,