the new sword

The dirt - November 17, 2008, 9:49 am,
is mightier than THAT sword... get an HK, or at least an AK... even a rusted old sword would be more reliable
barockeva - February 1, 2009, 9:40 pm,
The mindset has changed. Warriors in the time of the sword had things like honor. Something missing these days.
Porcelina - February 1, 2009, 10:01 pm,
Eh, is it working?
WTFO - February 2, 2009, 1:19 am,
barockeva, I'd put the honor of the great folks I serve with in all branches against any honor of yours. These brave people lay their lives on the line to allow you the freedom to remain ignorant and vocal. You're welcome, Timmy.
barockeva - February 4, 2009, 8:36 am,
They put their lives in the dirt for imperialism, not American freedom. Terrorism poses no threat to American way of life. The biggest threat to American way of life is the American government.
LogicDude - February 4, 2009, 10:03 am,
Mark - February 4, 2009, 11:46 am,
barockeva - If what you say about the USA being imperialistic and our troops not having any honor was even remotely true, you'd have an M16 shoved up your a** right now. The world would be a better place if you would just eat **** and die. Thank you.
WTFO - February 5, 2009, 12:49 am,
Mark, Timmy-B isn't worth trying to reason with. He's either a terrorist, a complete moron or a far-left liberal. Wait...I just checked my thesaurus and found all three of those are synonyms.
LOLOLOL - July 28, 2009, 5:31 pm,
Timmy-B is a Troll, responding only makes him come back 4 moar, to him, this is his carrier
aboniks - September 18, 2009, 6:00 pm,
Being a far-left liberal in uniform, I have to point out that we're not all terrorist morons. Barokeva, well...yeah, he's a moron. Carry on.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - September 18, 2009, 9:40 pm,
The scary thing I must point out is that sooner or later that gun will be replaced by nuclear technology. Hence why I ****ted my pants at the recent events in Pakistan.