America's most dangerous enemies have already endorsed him. Do you?

Creator: WTFO

datnigga - July 5, 2008, 5:33 am,
you f***in idiot... no, you are a classic example of a baracknaphobe. how the hell is he worse than all those people, please back your **** up too! dont call me names like the punk b**** you are.
Unhiaat - July 17, 2008, 9:34 pm,
Actually, dat*****, you're the idiot. This poster doesn't say that he's worse, it says that they support Obama. Which they do (at least above McCain). So, you've gone in for the straw man argument, good job.
datnigga - July 21, 2008, 2:40 am,
whatever, i dont care. obama b****es!
Upstate Nihilist - July 29, 2008, 4:39 am,
Well.... dat***** just made me change my vote from Obama to anyone else to prevent a**ociating with dat*****.
Captain Douchebag - September 1, 2008, 4:58 pm,
How the hell is Hugo Chavez one of our most dangerous enemies? Kim Jong Il, Hamas, and Castro I can understand, but Chavez? Something ain't right with that.
MadMSG - September 10, 2008, 6:16 pm,
Hugo Chavez (1) has called this country evil and its President Satan at the UN. (2) Is a protege of Castro. (3) Is a sponser for a terrorist group (FARC) in Columbia (a US ally). (4) Is using his country's oil as an economic weapon against the US.
Captain Douchebag - September 10, 2008, 7:03 pm,
Eh, who doesn't talk **** about Bush these days. I'm also fairly certain every other country that has oil is using it as an economic weapon against us. Eh.
RnR - September 11, 2008, 6:55 am,
FARC is a communist guerilla group, therefore they are called terrorists by the US and its allies. Just like Che Guevara became a dangerous terrorist when he teamed up with Castro and together they trew the Maffia out of Cuba.
noobs - September 21, 2008, 7:22 am,
Noobs. the whole rest of the world supports obama.
WTFO - October 19, 2008, 10:59 pm,
Then it's too bad he's not running to lead the world, huh?
m.n. - December 3, 2008, 5:17 am,
f*** obama and the rest of the you who fell for his bull****. i bet your starting to get the bigger picture now that Hillary is blowing him under the table. You f***ed up America....way to go!
Osama Bin laden - December 3, 2008, 9:50 am,
I wanted McCain to win.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 10, 2008, 7:42 pm,
b***hurt amerifags don't know Obama is their last chance to be liked again.
WTFO - December 10, 2008, 7:55 pm,
What good is being liked by countries that are either corrupt, evil or don't have the testicular fortitude to make a stand against terrorists? I'd rather be safe.
LogicDude - December 11, 2008, 7:46 am,
It's kind of cute how this Smacktard keeps trying to hijack MWLF and make really retarded comments (see the 4:42 entry)...I also notice he's jacked OD before as well. Might be time to break the glass and get out the BanHammer.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 11, 2008, 1:20 pm,
As LogicDude has so graciously pointed out, the below comment is not by me. I think someone has reset their cable modem.
WTFO - December 11, 2008, 11:27 pm,
To the real MWLF, sorry I thought the other comment was yours. I should have realized that comment was too ignorant to be yours. You tend to put up better positions.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 12, 2008, 12:24 am,
Thank you. Nor, as a United States Citizen, would I refer to myself in the third person as 'b***hurt amerifags', as that idiot so eloquently put it.
barockeva - January 20, 2009, 6:29 pm,
If America's enemies support Obama, then maybe we can finally have some god d*** peace in the world. Oh wait, peace is bad! We need to keep waring to protect Israel!
Elder God Douchebag - January 20, 2009, 6:55 pm,
Think Israel actually reached a ceasefire with Hamas. That's a step in the right direction, at least.
Mark - January 20, 2009, 7:38 pm,
If Hamas doesn't fire any rockets into Israel it should stay quiet. But something tells me that Hamas is just resupplying and reloading. The bell for round 2 should sound any day now.
Elder God Douchebag - January 20, 2009, 8:51 pm,
Well, Mark's going to be a Negative Nancy about this. Nobody talk to Nancy, guys.
LogicDude - January 21, 2009, 9:04 am,
I agree with Nanc- er, Mark on this. Hamas doesn't understand the concept of "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"...of course the Israeli action isn't equal, but then again they play by Chicago Rules!
WTFO - January 21, 2009, 11:55 pm,
Amen, LD. Chicago rules are great. The enemies listed in the poster most likely support Obama because it gives them time to get stronger before they attack us. Dem appeasers tend to be all talk and no action.
barockeva - March 12, 2009, 6:44 pm,
Israel blockaded Gaza, Hamas launches rockets at Israel. Seems pretty fair.
Mark - March 12, 2009, 8:40 pm,
barockeva - I have told you that you are ignorant and should STFU. You have opened your clap trap again. Can someone hand me a rocket launcher? Seems pretty fair to me.
WTFO - March 13, 2009, 12:45 am,
It's Timmy-B! The anti-Semitic, a**hat. Run along and play hide and go f*** yourself, barockeva. You truly are the most ignorant POS on this site.
Nonsense - April 19, 2009, 11:10 pm,
One thing: Being anti-Israeli does not make one anti-Semitic. If one is anti-Nazi, do they become anti-German?
Walkerofskies - May 24, 2009, 1:29 am,
Am I the only one tired of seeing political posters of all kinds that aren't even funny? This is out of control. This is where I go to FORGET all the stuff the real world has me worked up about.
MO - May 24, 2009, 1:34 am,
Nope. You're not. For a site that is based on humor, most of the tards on here are WAY to balled up.
LogicDude - May 24, 2009, 9:05 am,
*Ahem* Always look to see the post ID # in your internet address bar. This is post 9756...we're past 58,000 now. Class dismissed!
Azrael8814 - June 3, 2009, 5:12 am,
f*** OBAMA!
WTFO - June 3, 2009, 11:49 pm,
LD, I didn't realize this poster was that old. However, look how valid it still is. Shaking hands and getting a book from Chavez, opening realtions with Castro, silent on Kim Jong Il, and absent on Hamas.
St.Lol - June 30, 2009, 9:59 pm,
Well duh i do, how else am i gonna get all the explosives i need. Sheesh use ur head