omfg - July 17, 2008, 9:05 pm,
cmon thts f***in messed up...not even funny
Captain Douchebag - July 17, 2008, 9:55 pm,
What are you, stupid? That's funny as hell.
Rogue - August 3, 2008, 12:13 pm,
Sigh.. =
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 3, 2008, 1:54 pm,
Killing seals for fur is just stupid, and I do find it offensive. For the purposes of motifakes, though, I find it even more offensive that the poster says 'clubin'. Sure, I'm all in favor of dropping the g at the end of -ing suffixed words--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 3, 2008, 1:58 pm,
--but only if the final 'g' is replaced with an apostrophe. Finally, the worst part here is the single lone 'b' that tells the english speaking world that this word is pronounced cloo-bin. I don't want anyone to clube seals. It's a half a**ed poster, a
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 3, 2008, 2:00 pm,
-nd it lacks a caption. One star rating, and I'm being charitable.
RnR - August 4, 2008, 8:27 am,
clobbering time would have been more fun
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 4, 2008, 9:10 am,
Now THAT would have been funny, Rnr!
dwezzie - August 17, 2008, 2:39 am,
i bet them little bastards bite hard. i would like a go with that bat! i would make a cool motorcycle seat out of him.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 17, 2008, 3:28 am,
You're right, Dwezzie, that guy's jacket, or 'skin', would make a great motorcycle seat! Of course, he also has a bat, so I'd recommend you use a rifle to take him out, then you can skin him, and voila! A brand new nylon motorcycle seat!
RnR - August 17, 2008, 5:26 am,
i see where you are coming from. However, after rereading carefully, you'll realise that you cannot make motorcycle seats out of bats. (clubs, in this case, not the flying vermin)
spencer - September 3, 2008, 6:22 pm,
Hey Motifake Wit Liberation Front, I see your name freakin everywhere. Just give it a rest. the point is that this is funny. I am not just some sick inhumane animal killer. I am against seal clubbin myself. But this is still funny. (P.S. Do not even try t
spencer - September 3, 2008, 6:24 pm,
to correct my grammar or spelling that kind of crap to prove a point is getting on my nerves) See I can also send long replie back too!!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 4, 2008, 3:08 am,
Okay Spencer, fine! You think it's funny, and I do not. That is what grown ups call a difference of opinion. Vive Le Difference! Though I disagree with what you say I will blindly murder to defend your right to say it!!!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 4, 2008, 3:10 am,
And....AND!... Yes, i do like to mouth off a lot around here, though I do like to think that I have a certain wit, a certain je ne sais quoi, in doing so. and by the by, normally do not correct spelling or grammar.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 4, 2008, 3:12 am,
This time was an exception. The lack of a double b OR the missing g would have been fine alone, but BOTH??? THAT MAKES ME SHOUT IN ALLCAPS sometimes.
aPauling - September 4, 2008, 1:24 pm,
I love anonymous Internet arguments. Nice of us to take time away from b***** supermodels to give our two cents to people who don't care..
RnR - September 4, 2008, 1:29 pm,
ah well, b***** supermodels in your private jet or yacht gets boring after a while, you start craving for intelligent conversation... and inexplicably - you end up on the internet...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 5, 2008, 12:23 am,
I spend my free time creating supermodels in my geneto-vat in my underground volcano lair. You should write for my free catalog.
RnR - September 5, 2008, 6:01 am,
aaahh... so THAT is the project what i am sponsoring.. iwas wondering what that "Monthly contribution: UnVolc-/ $1.8m" line on my bank statements means... ah, ok, i see. Fine, keep up the good work, dont let me detain you.
FZ - October 28, 2008, 5:27 pm,
and he started whipping on my favorite baby seal with a lead-filled snowshoe-Frank Zappa
baby raper - November 27, 2008, 3:28 pm,
god. this made me so hard.