Yes, yes, good idea, spy.
Maybe we can give ‘em the ol’ bum rush, at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock…all at once.
It worked so well on the last one.
Spy will most likely be one of the first to greet you
Pay no mind
Pretend like it’s your first day in prison
You know, the ones that just want to be your friend….
OK, that’s unfair.
Spy is working on things.
His latest list;
1) Molting (it’s a problem)
2) No more peeping (done, except at night)
3) Walking upright (done, but there’s still that pesky waddle)
4) Breathe thru nose (can’t just yet)
5) Post something profound (google; profound)
6) Less self pecking (at least in the daytime)
7) Don’t rush to new humans (Lord, need help with this one….south pole lore, Shackleton was so kind, I want my very own Shackster guy…he’s out there)
8] Become endearing (note to self: less is more)
9) Win over steve1961(it’s working….happy feet)
10) Become the grandest greybeard ever (and one day they will bow with reverence when my name is uttered, and not spit like they do now)
...and I'm Gary O'
Butcher of word and wood...and the greyest of literal beards
M0rd3kaI wrote:Gary...I sometimes worry about you... (although it's not this time, I just wanted to get that out there)
Rick69 wrote:Holy poop, Gavin... Sometimes you scare me...
axe11154 wrote:you sick old man
Hawamleh wrote:When Gary goes all south, you better not even try to comprehend what he's saying.