I am definitely not the best. I sometimes get good ideas, and I run with it. The calendar sometimes gives me an idea.
Don't be motivational.
Demotivational, or simply humorous.
The biggest no-no's are going to be (aside from obvious things like racism and boobies and tunnels):
1) Jokes that nobody but you and maybe three other people in the whole world get
2) Obscure anime references. You might get an anime one by IF and ONLY if it stands on it's own, and you don't have to watch the anime to get it (I watch anime, I might laugh my ass off, but still reject it.)
3) If your poster uses any of these words in their most overused and annoying sense: Gay Test, Jailbait, FAIL, 'Nuff Said... and any mention of bricks being shat, I will kill you (any or all of you).
4) Lookit what I found on the internet! Facebook screenshots are not funny.
5) If your picture has text in it, repeating that text (or echoing it, or kinda saying the same thing) will guarantee rejection.
Hey, guys... add to my list.
God, I have edited this post a lot.
Help support our right to bare arms.
Wear short sleeves!
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"
"Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. Like this Bible. It cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy."
"Let us celebrate this agreement with the adding of chocolate to milk."
- Homer Simpson