champ99 wrote:Verdeckt wrote:... and Champ, I think you need to sit in the naughty chair and think about what you've done ... LOL
Well, the wife laughed when I showed her so I guess we will both go and sit in the naughty chair and see what comes up eh?
Feasibly wrote:I usually get one of the following looks from my wife after she checks out one of my posters....
Verdeckt wrote: » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:22 am
mmm... Bewbs.. I'm sorry, what?
Rules.... Well, here's a collection of the usual suspects (I'm sure there'll be exceptions) but here's goes:
- Images MUST be safe for work.
- Submissions are open to a public vote.
- Public vote to be finalised within a week (5 days) - preferrably sooner
- There is NO MINIMUM number of votes - if only 1 person votes, only 1 person votes!
- If an image is a non-starter, a new image can be provided by the same user within 2 days.
- The provider of the image CAN vote.
- The provider of the image CANNOT create a submission.
- Submissions CAN include likenesses of fellow Motifakers.
- Submissions CANNOT name fellow Motifakers (unless their name is a part of normal speech)
- Submissions CANNOT be in the form of in-jokes unless they are understood by AND appeal to EVERYONE
- Submissions CAN align with set calendar assignments but CANNOT be uploaded to Motifake unless they win.
- Only the submission that WINS the public vote is uploaded to Motifake (standard approval process applies).
- The creator of the winning submission provides a new image and the whole process starts over..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests