Talk about whatever....

Re: shameless site promotion

Postby Mooooooooooooooooooo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:58 pm

It's 2 for 1 poster day at Motifake after dark!!!!!

Submit 2 posters and get 1 approved...because you're probably not funny. JK :wink:
Claire wrote:You can lick it up if you want, but I'm using the carpet shampooer.

MissPriss wrote:And this girl happens to be inside and rather likes playing with the boys.

MissPriss wrote:and to help explain how easily i got screwed by my finger

MissPriss wrote:Besides I can't make it stick to my nose without wetting it first.

My mother makes better spaghetti and meatballs than your mother does.
Mooooooooooooooooooo
Greybeard
Greybeard

Postby the1stCOMMI3 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Just some friendly advice, for the next year or so, don't make any new sites. Let these grow for a while. Like we all say: "quality over quantity". If you have an idea, hold on to it, but right now, let's make the new sites grow before making new ones. That time could be spent. Reconsidering your choices, and their drawbacks.

Oh, and just a request for Mr. M, daily comix is my new favorite, and I do have some hefty contributions, but it takes a while for them to get approved. So can I be a new mod there? I don't think Justme will mind, and something tells me he's not even on.
the1stCOMMI3
MotiMaster

Postby livegrape » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:34 pm

the1stCOMMI3 wrote:Just some friendly advice, for the next year or so, don't make any new sites. Let these grow for a while. Like we all say: "quality over quantity". If you have an idea, hold on to it, but right now, let's make the new sites grow before making new ones. That time could be spent. Reconsidering your choices, and their drawbacks.

Oh, and just a request for Mr. M, daily comix is my new favorite, and I do have some hefty contributions, but it takes a while for them to get approved. So can I be a new mod there? I don't think Justme will mind, and something tells me he's not even on.

wow, if that doesn't reek of desperate I don't know what does
Better A LiveGrape Than A DeadRaisin
livegrape
MotiSeedling

Postby UlyssesArt » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Are these all like motifake?

I.e are you actually allowed to vote 1L if it's a crap motifake? or am I going to keep getting a screen saying that I am giving a disproportionate amount of 1L's?

Even if I give 500 5L's in a row - even if I go to vote 1L on something I feel is either a repeat, or just plain sucks - apparently i'm in a bad mood.

You know what puts me in a bad mood? that message.
UlyssesArt
MotiSeedling

Postby the1stCOMMI3 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 pm

You vote 1L when it's beyond brain-dead stupid. Like a poor anime poster, or a tunnel, or little to no though went into making the poster. If someone else find it LMFAO hilarious, but you don't cause you're pissed, having a bad day, or such just keep scrolling and don't vote. The 1L is considered like an insult, and if you insult many posters that other people like, it's considered 1L spamming, and you CAN get banned for that.

Just remember rule #1of the internet:

Treat others like you would yourself

So welcome to motifake, and so ...um ....yea
the1stCOMMI3
MotiMaster

Postby rerun » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Motifaker ID #325

rerun.motifake@yahoo.com (This e-mail has received 2591 messages since July 30, 2012.)

Hawamleh wrote:I'm in... and i'll be very forward. Just don't be surprised if I blame everything on rerun... What ? I'm Arab, we really would blame a Jew if a bird crapped on our head.

Mooooooooooooooooooo claims to be my loyal jester, however truth be told he really isn't. He is actually somebody I consider a friend.

Those were bells on your hat? I thought you said something else.......never mind.
rerun
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Postby Rick69 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:46 pm

:faint:

... Oh ...

I just checked last broken link and after ignoring 2 virus alert warnings (don't worry; it's only my laptop that's too hyped up on security)
I saw what NaughtyFake was all about...

So yeah... I'll see y'all a week later and after my... "work"... Then I'll try and figure out why I was never aware of this before...

Oops, would'ya look at that... Fresh outta fcuks to give... We'll get another shipment tomorrow...

Tomorrow (noun) A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation & achievement is stored.
Rick69
Greybeard
Greybeard

Postby BeNiceToMe » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:13 pm

that would be because you use the only hottie you've ever been acquainted with to type your messages

:owned:

again

is that a pattern or what ?

come back to me on this ASAP :wink:

seriously naugthystuff is AMSOME, I didn't know it was still active, I'm gonna get there myself right now and post nasty sh*t

can you believe they think I'm dirty even there ?
When you don't get the joke, it's because it's on you.

You should've seen this place before the new guy moved in. Now it's just a mess.

'You must take the other player into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.' Mikhail Tal (1936-92) - 8th World Chess Champion - RIP Mickey ! Hope you're givin'em hell down there !
BeNiceToMe
MotiNoob

Postby rerun » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Motifaker ID #325

rerun.motifake@yahoo.com (This e-mail has received 2591 messages since July 30, 2012.)

Hawamleh wrote:I'm in... and i'll be very forward. Just don't be surprised if I blame everything on rerun... What ? I'm Arab, we really would blame a Jew if a bird crapped on our head.

Mooooooooooooooooooo claims to be my loyal jester, however truth be told he really isn't. He is actually somebody I consider a friend.

Those were bells on your hat? I thought you said something else.......never mind.
rerun
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Postby rerun » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Motifaker ID #325

rerun
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics