Comment on this Motifake
I'MMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MARTIN LUTHER KING JR WAS THE GREATEST NOBEL PRIZE WINNER OF ALL TIME
Comment using Facebook
- October 9, 2009, 5:11 pm,
I want to hate this, but it's amesome!
- October 9, 2009, 5:16 pm,
I'll hate it for you. *snickers maniacally*
- October 10, 2009, 1:11 pm,
Finally, a Kanye (Imma let you finish) that I like.
- October 13, 2009, 7:29 pm,
What "Anonymous2" said. Was never much for politifakes OR the Kanye meme, but godd*** this one is gold.
- October 13, 2009, 8:59 pm,
Very nice. I'm ashamed you beat me to it.
- October 14, 2009, 4:10 am,
Oh SNAP! I thought he got a prize for the "pieces" of my paycheck he left me to live on... 5 not-very-peaceful Lions for you Mr. M!
- October 14, 2009, 10:00 am,
I am about two steps away from getting Megan Fox to eat him.
- October 14, 2009, 10:01 am,
Oh yeah 5 lions.... it is dumb but funny.
- October 14, 2009, 1:19 pm,
Wooo hoo my motifake is making a COME BACK
- October 14, 2009, 1:23 pm,
Until I 1 lion it
Bob D. Sailor
- October 14, 2009, 4:52 pm,
I hate politifakes, and i hate kanye even more, BUT this is the greatest I've seen that combines both of the things I hate into something enjoyable.
- October 14, 2009, 8:34 pm,
Looks like revenge for calling Kanye a ja****s (in which he is.) lol
- October 14, 2009, 9:08 pm,
Huh. Nice point...guest? That didn't occur to me, though it should have been obvious. Derrrr
- March 18, 2010, 10:15 pm,
Because King Jr. actually earned it, he was a registered Republican.
- March 18, 2010, 10:19 pm,
Hey TED, while we appreciate the comments, we would also appreciate it if you would diversify a bit. Don't be so focused on bashing Obama. (although he is an easy target)
- March 30, 2010, 7:12 pm,
missed this one, so graet I cannot spell
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...